GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the affidavit, SN receives a call from Christina at 0343 stating that she is on her way to the garage. She is trying to call HF. Then she uses EA's phone to call HF.

I see a pattern here. Did Christina get a bad feeling about the situation halfway to the garage and called SN as a lifeline? Did she borrow EA's phone NOT to place a call to HF thinking he would answer if she called from another phone - BUT instead to have a record of her calling from the phone of the guy she was walking with! She was said to have a fear of an abduction and maybe her sense of survival was kicking in.

If that is the case she would NOT have gotten into the car with EA WILLINGLY. The garage was maybe where she was attacked - and fought back briefly - and ended up in EA's trunk.

From all I read this is a sharp lady with a fear of abduction. She might have been trying to find her way out of this situation halfway to the garage.

According to the affidavit, SN receives a call from Christina at 0343 stating that she is on her way to the garage. She is trying to call HF. Then she uses EA's phone to call HF.

I see a pattern here. Did Christina get a bad feeling about the situation halfway to the garage and called SN as a lifeline? Did she borrow EA's phone NOT to place a call to HF thinking he would answer if she called from another phone - BUT instead to have a record of her calling from the phone of the guy she was walking with! She was said to have a fear of an abduction and maybe her sense of survival was kicking in.

If that is the case she would NOT have gotten into the car with EA WILLINGLY. The garage was maybe where she was attacked - and fought back briefly - and ended up in EA's trunk.

From all I read this is a sharp lady with a fear of abduction. She might have been trying to find her way out of this situation halfway to the garage.

Mixed blessing of life-long fear-- lots of opportunity to hypothesize about escape plan or strategy for what if scenarios. Liked the idea earlier of her intentionally spitting to leave evidence.

Not sure, but didn't warrant reference 99.99% germ removal w/ regard to odoban label? Seemed meaningful/purposeful to include that tidbit.

Good points and you are right.

They left approx 3:30am and over a 20 min walk and he didnt say anything to her? Yeah right. Very possibly he started hinting or talking inappropriately and made her uncomfortable.

I thought the FB post requesting prayers & not speculation (difficult thoughts regarding the DNA in the trunk) was mentioned due to the family reading it, meaning the FB page. And I totally respect that as well. I think it's hard on us here as we think through any case. We have to put up a wall to think through possibilities, but there is no denying the emotions of the reality of the suffering a victim & their family is going through.
Yes but I know Jmom and Kool are VI as well as I suspect a few other people very close to this case possible friends read/post here. Trust me I have had to sit on my hands and have erased about a dozen replys instead of posting them.

Good points and you are right.

They left approx 3:30am and over a 20 min walk and he didnt say anything to her? Yeah right. Very possibly he started hinting or talking inappropriately and made her uncomfortable.

I forgot about that part. Also, I believe the actual content of the texts and/or the phone message she left HF have been revealed to Jonni, but not to the public. Did one of those texts refer to her walk to the garage?

THIS SEEMS TO BE HIGHLY LIKELY! Like she was hinting to SN and leaving clues with all the text and vm before they were even needed but yet sadly the system failed her

So sad that EA didn't even care that he could be so closely tied to her dissapearance.

rough timeline
03:55 am EA and Christina enter garage - on video (according to arrest affidavit)
03:58 am EA's vehicle seen leaving garage (arrest affidavit)
04:08 am EA's vehicle registers northbound at Custer gantry (arrest affidavit)
04:40 am (approx) 40 min after leaving garage, he was pinged near his home (arrest affidavit)
04:56 am AE and Christina's (4:57) phones pinged at 5800 Granite Parkway, just north of The Shops.
05:32 am AE pinged near 1500 block at Bethany Drive - near his home (arrest affidavit)
RSBM BBM I don't recall any pings near EAs house at 4:40am

Jonni i'm not sure if the P.I. add something here or not. I also remember while his FB page could still be seen there was a lot of stuff that seemed to be sexually aggressive humor, like maybe something that you would chuckle about with your buddys, but stuff theres no way I would have on my Facebook page. And I enjoy inappropriate humor as much or more than anyone...

Whoa. Yeah. The more that comes out about window peeping, creepy looks at neighbors, and now sexually aggressive FB posts, he was a time bomb. :(

This is terrific! I think he went home to pick up things he needed to help him dispose of Christina.

It doesn't take 40 minutes to get home from SOL so I think the assault took place between when they first left at 4am and didn't ping near his house till 4:40.

No ping at his house at 4:40 that I know of. Just the 4:08 toll gantry & then back at SOL at 4:47.

I think it was to establish that she had keys and a ring on her person that night...

But I also sort of thought that maybe it was a message CM was sending to HF in the middle of what was a fight between them. Like, a symbol? I don't know how to explain it...

Maybe she moved the ring from her ring finger (to middle finger as you stated) as a symbol of not as serious relationship as you(Hunter) once thought. This photo of the keys and ring makes me go hmmmmm.

I'd be a bit surprised if he actually did anything in the GP area only b/c it's fairly busy (new Hilton) and the restaurants and such. Plus, on the other side is the DNT access road which usually has cars at all hours. Plus, this (I would think) is another area with decent surveillance. Anything is possible though, right? Definitely should rule it out and purposely/thoroughly searched.
Now that you mention the hotels could this be where he dropped her off to someone else. I dont know how the whole human trafficking thing works but I think hotel rooms could be logical at some point.

So sad that EA didn't even care that he could be so closely tied to her dissapearance.

The one thought that does make me smile is that this little 100 pound lady is probably 5 moves ahead of him on the way to the car. And he hasn't got a clue even though she is less than 3 feet away.

First thought I've had about this today that doesn't depress me.

But what throws me is his wiping of the passenger handle of his car at the Kroger. That seems like something he was doing to remove (her) fingerprints.

Here is a timeline I started
Needs a little work
https://www.scribd.com/doc/250595664/Find-Christina-Timeline

Great time line!

I don't see a lot of time here for him to do much. I would think the time frame between ea car leaving the garage and the Custer or somewhere pinging granite parkway might be where something happened. I don't see a lot of time before that??

Also what is up with being able to find all that stuff in the trash like 10 days later???

Wanted to add Hilton didn't open til Sept 10 of this year. It's brand new.
I'm sure there's other stuff there but that wasn't open yet.

If he was wiping off the passenger side door handle, it must have been to remove her prints.

If her prints were on the handle, did she initially enter the vehicle willingly? Hence the quick exit?

It doesn't seem like he could kidnap her with injuring her at the garage site and get her hand on the exterior of the door handle.

I think she went willingly, but something happened offsite.
Unless he was concerned about bloody prints of his own or the "unknown male" who left his DNA behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BexLuth0r