GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to even ask this, but if she was only in his car for x # of minutes, would he really need that Odo-ban stuff?

Yeah, that really conjures thoughts that are extremely dark in nature. Thoughts I try to avoid.

like this idea but can't figure out: to do this would mean he was trying to create a not him crime scene of sorts? Placing items closer to her last known location? (So... where is her stuff? Surely they'd checked, right? If he "lead " them there?)

Not snark or argument ative just brief bec of phone.

Separating her belongings from her person.... Maybe thinking they'd focus on close to the SOL and find it faster and w/his "iron clad" tolltag at 4:08am then it couldn't have been him. I'm thinking now that she might be closer to Allen, but her items are back in North Plano. It would explain why he was pinging back close to the SOL at 4:47a.

Where is the 440a ping in Allen?

Yes, I don't see that in the warrants. There was a news report that said he was in Allen approximately 40 minutes after leaving the area of the Shops but I think that means from 4:56 (Granite Parkway tower ping) to 5:32 (1500 Bethany ping) because that is approximately 40 minutes.

The warrant says they know that he was on Sam Rayburn at 4:08 and then pinging Granite Parkway at 4:56 so they know he must have gone back to the area near the Shops. Then after that he went to Allen. At least that's what I find in the warrant, but I could be missing something!

Could be that he was just trying to get w/anyone....I'm not sure if the keys showed up back on the keychain or if they were maybe just placed back into her backpack/purse loose. It would explain the loose keys in the pic though.

Maybe b/c she made such a big deal about the keys, he snuck them back in and directed his advances to another (b/c he thought that was going to fare better?). When that bombed, then the original subject came back into play?

Just a creature of opportunity is what I see. As to the question about his GF - if he's got a personality disorder, and maybe has some fantasy that he cannot experience w/her. He would need someone else. Heck, BTK had a family.
Good point about BTK -- goes back to the fact that sex crimes are more about rage and control than sex.

are we sure about this one I don't remember reading that.

Agree with you LeSinge....I can't find that info. We have no formal evidence that he went home. No cell pings. Nothing. The gantry evidence is that he passed that part of town. Where he really went is :thinking:

What if he went home freaked out and told his brother what happened. They come up with a "plan", hence the paper in Spanish. He heads back to SOL and drives the toll road back to Allen so that he has an alibi/ to throw them off. Meanwhile the brother goes and gets cleaning supplies? Then they have the remaining time to dispose of her.
Or perhaps he goes back to try to get rid of her in the garage but then realizes there's no way to do that without being seen and drives the toll way as an after thought.

I hate to even ask this, but if she was only in his car for x # of minutes, would he really need that Odo-ban stuff?
Maybe he was hoping to get rid of chemical smell? ie bleach, 409 etc..I don't know, I wondered the same.

You're right Le Singe, I wasn't as precise as I should have been in my original post where I referred to both. I also said I wasn't an expert which your post has just proved.

I was wondering if he has some kind of disorder in addition to being a liar
Of course he has ALOT more issues than just being a liar!!! He possibly murdered someone! He's a sociopath!!!

Not sure if it will make a difference how she got into the car at this point. I do think that timeline is very crucial however in her location. But that will really only help if he didn't move her after the fact. He had several months, I know many will say well he didn't know he had that long but the fact is he did. He kidnapped her that is not normal rational thinking so why would he have been thinking like a rational person during this last 4 months since. Not sure if he thought enough to toss her phone but if he did that could certainly mean something but his was still pinging so leads me to think he took her back in the area of TSAL thinking maybe if they found her he would be off the hook. Maybe leaving her there some where as well for good or till he could move her

Yes, you know he very well could have brought her back over there with the plan of doing just as he did and saying, "I dunno, I got in my car and left. Never saw what happened." In the hopes that people would just figure (as many of us even speculated at first) that some random person attacked her. If her body was found near the shops he may have thought it would just look like a random act.

BF is tweeting she's about to start a tweeting marathon if anyone wants to go watch her page!

Yes, you know he very well could have brought her back over there with the plan of doing just as he did and saying, "I dunno, I got in my car and left. Never saw what happened." In the hopes that people would just figure (as many of us even speculated at first) that some random person attacked her. If her body was found near the shops he may have thought it would just look like a random act.
This is what I'm thinking too. Either planned on putting her near her car or garage. I assume the area was one of the first checked, including dumpsters etc right? (Sorry to be blunt just never understood why such little emphasis on the garage area)

Detectives saw multiple cellphones & electronic data storage devices in #EnriqueArochi vehicle on Sept. 3 per BF

are we sure about this one I don't remember reading that.

I thought I got that from the tweets that were being sent out earlier. EA went home, then to the Shops and then back home.

But now that I read the affidavit (pg 9 of 13) it says EA's cell phone pinged at his home less than 40 minutes after his last ping in the Shops area. It pinged in the Shops area around 0456 and then at his home at 0532. 36 minutes.

So what happened between 0408 (Custer Rd gantry on toll road where EA's car is on video) and 0447 when Christina's pinged back in the area near the Shops again? If I'm reading it right. Was this gap when an assault took place? When the damage to EA's car occurred?

What if he went home freaked out and told his brother what happened. They come up with a "plan", hence the paper in Spanish. He heads back to SOL and drives the toll road back to Allen so that he has an alibi/ to throw them off. Meanwhile the brother goes and gets cleaning supplies? Then they have the remaining time to dispose of her.
Or perhaps he goes back to try to get rid of her in the garage but then realizes there's no way to do that without being seen and drives the toll way as an after thought.

He may have dumped her right away. He then went home to get help and came back for her.

But he wouldn't know how long it would be before Christina was reported missing. For all he knew, HF could have contacted Jonni later that morning and told her that Christina didn't come home, and the investigation would have started. They would have looked at him first, because he was the last person she was with. He was probably in a panic, because he had to work that day, and also clean his vehicle. I don't think he would have kept Christina any longer than he had to. JMO.

I agree. I personally think she was not in his vehicle by 11am Saturday at the latest. But I'm iffy on if she was with him or not at 5:30am at his house. That's a pretty short time frame. This all makes me so sick. :(

Big breath. So if he was at the Custer Gantry at 4:08, and back near SOL at 4:47, in that 40 min he could have either attempted a SA, or gone to his house for something, then driven back. Then he was back at his house at 5:30.

One possibility is that he went home & woke his brother for his keys to his car & took CMs cell back near SOL (as someone mentioned). I think this is more likely if it was planned in any way. EA thought he had the cell phone tracking thing figured out by switching & wiping phones. Makes sense he would be concerned about trying to deter attention using CM's phone as well.

Between 0400 and about 0530 EA is still in the area of the Shops, his home or in between. And by 0530 Christina's phone is no longer pinging in the same areas as his. So between 0456 (area of the Shops) and 0532 (near his home), (1) Christina's phone was at the point where there no battery power to register a ping, (2) the phone was found and disposed off or disabled or (3) Christina was no longer in the trunk by 0532.

Btw 0456 and 0532. Half an hour. That's a large area to search, but not nearly as large as some of us were originally thinking. I can't help but think there is more to help fill in the gaps. Traffic cameras, etc. She's got to be close to this area. Just one or two more pieces to the timeline to find her.

I agree. She is not far. Even if she was still with EA at 8:00am, he was at the gas station at 10:15. Think, think, think… Where could he have taken her??? What were his usual habits? Where did he like to go? Old high school makeout or remote hangout places? These guys usually go somewhere they know. They won't drive somewhere they've never been unless they have a lot of time.

Maybe he was hoping to get rid of chemical smell? ie bleach, 409 etc..I don't know, I wondered the same.
Jumping off my own reply on OdoBan since I can't figure out this reply thing I guess...
It just occured to me that both urine and vomit have very strong odors that are difficult to get rid of. (I have 2 sons) Anyhow, I've heard of people doing either of those in extreme stress. IMO

I totally understand. As I sit here w/my 2.5y old daughter - I cannot fathom how much they are hurting. I absolutely respect that....I tend to think outloud (via the keyboard).

I know that we all hope and pray that we are proven wrong. :please:

I thought the FB post requesting prayers & not speculation (difficult thoughts regarding the DNA in the trunk) was mentioned due to the family reading it, meaning the FB page. And I totally respect that as well. I think it's hard on us here as we think through any case. We have to put up a wall to think through possibilities, but there is no denying the emotions of the reality of the suffering a victim & their family is going through.

I thought I got that from the tweets that were being sent out earlier. EA went home, then to the Shops and then back home.

But now that I read the affidavit (pg 9 of 13) it says EA's cell phone pinged at his home less than 40 minutes after his last ping in the Shops area. It pinged in the Shops area around 0456 and then at his home at 0532. 36 minutes.

So what happened between 0408 (Custer Rd gantry on toll road where EA's car is on video) and 0447 when Christina's pinged back in the area near the Shops again? If I'm reading it right. Was this gap when an assault took place? When the damage to EA's car occurred?

seems like the most likely time but who knows the whole time line seems so tight to me. Also with the area he could have been seeming not that big I'm kind of surprise nothing has been found so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member