GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That whole area around Nebraska Furniture is absolutely torn up and HUGE. Again, construction sites are normally well monitored too...right?

I just re-read the part of how he provided his Tolltag as proof that he went straight home that night. To me - he was purposely covering up at that point. He took access roads and stayed off all the tollways in the area on purpose. If he was at the Custer gantry at 4:08a, his cell pinged in North Plano at 447a and he was home by 532a, it provides for a good area to focus on b/c he didn't have a lot of time.

EXCEPT for the point someone made earlier....we have no way of confirming that he got rid of CM by 5:32a. We're assuming b/c we don't want to think she was in the trunk alll that time. We don't know how many days later he actually did something since she was not reported for DAYS.
*sigh*
:gaah:

But he wouldn't know how long it would be before Christina was reported missing. For all he knew, HF could have contacted Jonni later that morning and told her that Christina didn't come home, and the investigation would have started. They would have looked at him first, because he was the last person she was with. He was probably in a panic, because he had to work that day, and also clean his vehicle. I don't think he would have kept Christina any longer than he had to. JMO.

The keys are the strangest thing. Did Christina leave the apartment knowing that someone there had purposely stolen her key/s? All this stuff about losing them, finding them, taking a picture of them, losing them again is just so crazy.

It almost makes me think that she was just using that as a ploy to try and get HF to answer his phone (not that that makes sense either). HF was dealing drugs, so presumably would be alarmed about someone having a key to his house.

I want to reply and say so much but the family has asked on the HFCM page for prayers instead of speculation at this time. So I am praying for a miracle for this family and for Christina to be found.

(Edited to say this is not towards your post because you make valid points. I have to refrain MYSELF from stating my speculations out of respect for what the family is going through)

I totally understand. As I sit here w/my 2.5y old daughter - I cannot fathom how much they are hurting. I absolutely respect that....I tend to think outloud (via the keyboard).

I know that we all hope and pray that we are proven wrong. :please:

Between 0400 and about 0530 EA is still in the area of the Shops, his home or in between. And by 0530 Christina's phone is no longer pinging in the same areas as his. So between 0456 (area of the Shops) and 0532 (near his home), (1) Christina's phone was at the point where there no battery power to register a ping, (2) the phone was found and disposed off or disabled or (3) Christina was no longer in the trunk by 0532.

Btw 0456 and 0532. Half an hour. That's a large area to search, but not nearly as large as some of us were originally thinking. I can't help but think there is more to help fill in the gaps. Traffic cameras, etc. She's got to be close to this area. Just one or two more pieces to the timeline to find her.

But he wouldn't know how long it would be before Christina was reported missing. For all he knew, HF could have contacted Jonni later that morning and told her that Christina didn't come home, and the investigation would have started. They would have looked at him first, because he was the last person she was with. He was probably in a panic, because he had to work that day, and also clean his vehicle. I don't think he would have kept Christina any longer than he had to. JMO.

Excellent point. WE know in retrospect. I think this is better news and hopefully helps limit where to look.

At this point, there are 78 people signed up for tomorrow's search. That's awesome! Hopefully we can cover a lot of ground.

At this point, there are 78 people signed up for tomorrow's search. That's awesome! Hopefully we can cover a lot of ground.

Thats awesome! I'm 6 hours away or I would be there helping! Stay warm dry and safe!

Exactly. Whatever happened was done by 0600 - except for cleaning his car - is what I am thinking.

rough timeline
03:55 am EA and Christina enter garage - on video (according to arrest affidavit)
03:58 am EA's vehicle seen leaving garage (arrest affidavit)
04:08 am EA's vehicle registers northbound at Custer gantry (arrest affidavit)
04:56 am AE and Christina's (4:57) phones pinged at 5800 Granite Parkway, just north of The Shops.
05:32 am AE pinged near 1500 block at Bethany Drive - near his home (arrest affidavit)
08:00 am EA due to start work (either didn't show, or left soon after)
10:15 am EA caught on video at Kroger gas station inspecting and wiping down car
11:00 am EA shows up at work, with obvious injuries

Trying to figure out where in this timeline is it likely that an assult took place, and when is it likely that AE disposed of Christina - was it at the same place?

Why did he go home, only to turn around and return to The Shops. Was he picking something up? If Christina was already deceased, I'm thinking he went home to change vehicles. Maybe he woke up his brother to get his keys.

I can absolutely respect the family's wish for prayers and will say my hope is that if someone else was implicated they will not want to take all the heat for EA's wrong doing and lead investigators to Christina.

Have been catching up and I hope he has told them where to find Christina by now. I remember asking early on if EA "jumped at the chance" to walk Christina to her car and CD more or less confirmed that for us. He had been rejected and was angry, guess he thought he might have a chance with Christina since she was mad at HF. I'm guessing when she rejected him, too, he snapped. Did he really have a girlfriend or was that just more creepiness? Wishful thinking, maybe. Please let this family start healing.

If he was wiping off the passenger side door handle, it must have been to remove her prints.

If her prints were on the handle, did she initially enter the vehicle willingly? Hence the quick exit?

It doesn't seem like he could kidnap her with injuring her at the garage site and get her hand on the exterior of the door handle.

I think she went willingly, but something happened offsite.

rough timeline
03:55 am EA and Christina enter garage - on video (according to arrest affidavit)
03:58 am EA's vehicle seen leaving garage (arrest affidavit)
04:08 am EA's vehicle registers northbound at Custer gantry (arrest affidavit)
04:40 am (approx) 40 min after leaving garage, he was pinged near his home (arrest affidavit)
04:56 am AE and Christina's (4:57) phones pinged at 5800 Granite Parkway, just north of The Shops.
05:32 am AE pinged near 1500 block at Bethany Drive - near his home (arrest affidavit)
08:00 am EA due to start work (either didn't show, or left soon after)
10:15 am EA caught on video at Kroger gas station inspecting and wiping down car
11:00 am EA shows up at work, with obvious injuries

Trying to figure out where in this timeline is it likely that an assult took place, and when is it likely that AE disposed of Christina - was it at the same place?

Why did he go home, only to turn around and return to The Shops. Was he picking something up? If Christina was already deceased, I'm thinking he went home to change vehicles. Maybe he woke up his brother to get his keys.

Where is the 440a ping in Allen?

Why release this information today, I wonder?? In light of the search tomorrow? Perhaps tomorrow's search is going to be very targeted?

How does him powering off his phone on SRT factor in? Can't find link at moment. Mobile right now and you guys are posting great thoughts faster than I can tap tap tap so sorry if it was mentioned!

I don't know if this has been discussed yet...but what was the significance of the photo of 2 keys christina sent to HF?

Why release this information today, I wonder?? In light of the search tomorrow? Perhaps tomorrow's search is going to be very targeted?
Or maybe another arrest is coming up? Still thinking he may have had a passenger for a small amount of time.

I don't know if this has been discussed yet...but what was the significance of the photo of 2 keys christina sent to HF?

They went missing during the evening and suddenly reappeared...the photo was to HF to confirm they were found again. (my understanding)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaJ