GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they were parked next to each other and her car was on the right of his, maybe she did go to get in her car and he came up from behind her. He could have put his hand around her mouth so no one could hear her and his passenger side would be right there. You would just have to turn or pivot to the left and he forced her into the passenger seat.

I am trying to think about 2 events that have been mentioned and are in the warrant - the bruises/marks on EA and the car damage.

How do they fit into this timeline? We have him - and Christina - near his house and back at the Shops. Then near his house - without Christina - at 0530 or thereabouts.

Did he attack her in the garage, she fought back and he put her in the trunk? At some point after that did he go back into the trunk and she fought back? And where in the timeline did the car damage take place and how does it fit in?

I hate to think any of these scenarios, but is it possible she was still in the trunk when he went to work at 8am? Even 11am? If he was concerned with wiping off the outside of his car at 10:15, but he didn't open the trunk (that we know of). I think there is a lot to know about what EA did the rest of Saturday, Saturday night, Sunday, Sunday night…. Where was he? What was he doing after having kidnapped CM & where was CM? Were EAs parents home that holiday weekend?

Was HF responding at all when she texted him regarding the keys? If he woke up to that - someone jacking with her keys WHYNOT try to track her down?? Something still isn't clicking for me here.

I'd be a bit surprised if he actually did anything in the GP area only b/c it's fairly busy (new Hilton) and the restaurants and such. Plus, on the other side is the DNT access road which usually has cars at all hours. Plus, this (I would think) is another area with decent surveillance. Anything is possible though, right? Definitely should rule it out and purposely/thoroughly searched.

Apparently surveillance cameras were not something he thought about when he did anything.

Nope. Even if that's the working theory, it's not a required element of the crime, so it wouldn't have to be proved in order to obtain a conviction.

Read the law again:

"Texas Penal Code - Section 20.04. Aggravated Kidnapping

§ 20.04. AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly abducts another person with the intent to:

(1) hold him for ransom or reward;
(2) use him as a shield or hostage;
(3) facilitate the commission of a felony or the
flight after the attempt or commission of a felony;
(4) inflict bodily injury on him or violate or abuse
him sexually;
(5) terrorize him or a third person; or
(6) interfere with the performance of any governmental
or political function.
(b) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally
or knowingly abducts another person and uses or exhibits a deadly
weapon during the commission of the offense.
(c) Except as provided by Subsection (d), an offense under
this section is a felony of the first degree.
(d) At the punishment stage of a trial, the defendant may
raise the issue as to whether he voluntarily released the victim in
a safe place. If the defendant proves the issue in the affirmative
by a preponderance of the evidence, the offense is a felony of the
second degree.

Not to belabor the point, but that is the law. The prosecution must prove that he intended to do one of those things. I'm not sure how else you are reading it.

In this case, if intent were not necessary, whether or not he was sexually frustrated would not matter. When you check down the list of things he must have intended to do for an aggravated kidnapping charge to stick, you can easily eliminate everything right away except (4).

It would appear that in the affidavit, they had point (4) in mind. Nothing else, according to the law seems to make sense. And, as the law states, the accused must show intent to commit the act.

I am trying to think about 2 events that have been mentioned and are in the warrant - the bruises/marks on EA and the car damage.

How do they fit into this timeline? We have him - and Christina - near his house and back at the Shops. Then near his house - without Christina - at 0530 or thereabouts.

Did he attack her in the garage, she fought back and he put her in the trunk? At some point after that did he go back into the trunk and she fought back? And where in the timeline did the car damage take place and how does it fit in?

I don't know that we know for sure that he made it back to his house - do we? He exited Custer at 4:08, but we don't have any known cell pings at his house around this time.

He never got back on a toll road after 4:08am - yet he was back near SOL/Granite Park 40min later (4:47am/4:56am) and then back on his side of town/home at 5:32am.

Was HF responding at all when she texted him regarding the keys? If he woke up to that - someone jacking with her keys WHYNOT try to track her down?? Something still isn't clicking for me here.

Definitely something off there. Even drug dealers usually care about their gf's. Unless he was somewhere in a complete drugged up stupor for 2 days. IDK. For the sake of Christina & her family, I really hope HF is in no way connected. Just dumb & extremely self centered.

It makes no sense. Unless it was to throw things off by LE. Or it was a code word. Which honestly makes no sense if she really lost and found and RELOST her keys?

Oh, it makes your head spin.

Apparently surveillance cameras were not something he thought about when he did anything.

Agree! If PPD had the cellphone pings for this area, then maybe they have requested video from these places? Maybe? Hopefully?

An arrest warrant released by the Plano Police Department said DNA evidence indicates a missing 23-year-old Plano woman last seen entering a parking garage at The Shops at Legacy left the garage in the trunk of a friend's car.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Warrant-Missing-Womans-DNA-Found-in-Mans-Car-286374331.html#

Left the garage IN THE TRUNK. IMO he tried to make a move on her as they were approaching their/his car or she got in his car and he tried to make a move. Christina rejected him (bruising/scratches) Got out of the car or walked away. IMO hit her with his car in a fit of rage (car damage) Then realizing what he had just done, placed her in his trunk. The rest of his actions...were to cover up what happened.
This. I'm thinking the same. It must of happened so fast though. Arn't we talking just a few minutes from when he is seen leaving the garage? I feel sick.

Can I speculate?

I think he knocked her out, put her in the trunk, she came to, maybe pulled the emergency lever, he swerved, damaged his car and became enraged. Put her out again.

Then...???

This. I'm thinking the same. It must of happened so fast though. Arn't we talking just a few minutes from when he is seen leaving the garage? I feel sick.

His car was seen exiting at 3:58. I believe the footage of them walking together was 3:55. Mere minutes is all it took.

I think he knew exactly what he was doing. Seems to me like he was trying to throw off LE in case LE would be on him later. Look here when really need to look back over there kinda of thing. Maybe he thought HF would be a good fall guy, seems easy enough right. I see all the pieces starting to fall together here. So close to finding Christina

Can I speculate?

I think he knocked her out, put her in the trunk, she came to, maybe pulled the emergency lever, he swerved, damaged his car and became enraged. Put her out again.

Then...???

Does that handle just go back in place? Mine almost looks like a lawn mower pull cord. Just not sure if the ones in cars retract as well. Anyone know?

If it doesn't - then it would show "deployed". Hopefully they tested the handle.

Maybe they have video of him buying cleaning solutions. Would he purchase these at a store he normally used, or would he have gotten them at some place he was unfamiliar with. Unless his mother normally keeps that much cleaning stuff. I know I do, but I have four grandchildren who are totally outdoorsy nasty (normal) kids and a husband that works in the oilfield. Lots of dirt and smelly things at my house. By the way, I buy Odo-ban at Sam's only comes in gallon jug and sometimes with a spray bottle of the solution as a "extra bargain".

If they were parked next to each other and her car was on the right of his, maybe she did go to get in her car and he came up from behind her. He could have put his hand around her mouth so no one could hear her and his passenger side would be right there. You would just have to turn or pivot to the left and he forced her into the passenger seat.

There were abrasions on his right hand if he did try to put his hand over her mouth and she was clawing or bit.

Maybe dent came from her kicking it, head or other body area ( sorry)

The dent was on the right front fender right? That would be the side next to her car if they were parked that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95