GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe at the time someone took her keys because they thought that she was not in any condition to drive and took the keys so she could not drive. Later after she had sobered up some, then they put the keys back. This is the only explanation that I can come up with that isn't criminal.....MOO

Why the house keys and not car keys?

Maybe at the time someone took her keys because they thought that she was not in any condition to drive and took the keys so she could not drive. Later after she had sobered up some, then they put the keys back. This is the only explanation that I can come up with that isn't criminal.....MOO

I am not positive if she was referring to house keys or car keys? They generally look different.

Not a bad theory but I'm going with intentional. Maybe someone was hoping she'd realize no keys, and decide to sleep on the sofa or something. Perhaps they were returned when he decided to show interest in someone else. Guy sounds like a creep. I wasn't thinking SA at all with this case and now it seems like that's what it is.

This is very interesting to me. this whole thing is still missing a piece/not adding up. If he took the keys off, then put them back on, then why would he go after SB if he wanted her? If someone else did it, why?

Agreed. Very odd. There were reports early on that she "couldn't find" her keys. So this has me strongly leaning towards intentional hiding & not taken for sober driving purposes.

For clarity, the way Jonni said it, and the way I understood it, the keys showed up but they were not put back on the keychain.

they were found. But, to my point, if he, why would he let them be found, go after SB if he wanted her? Not following this theory. I either don't believe the SB story or he didn't take the keys off. To me, they both don't make sense. I keep going back to all the VI posts about the party goers...about the girls.

leep said:
I don't think there was any grand plan involved, i think it was one man making an error of judgement maybe thinking he had a chance when he didn't because he was impaired then been unable to deal with the rejection through a lack of maturity fueled by a lot of alcohol and drugs leading to some unspeakable consequences. K-I-S-S MOO

This was my last post from 7 days ago and its same opinion i've had for the last 3 months i just wish on this occasion i was wrong and CM was alive and well somewhere .
I hope now most people agree that this low life gets what he deserves...

And don't forget the comment by the neighbor while EA's house was being searched - how he rolled by, slowed way down & was looking at her in a way that creeped her out. IMO it is very possible he is someone who this type of thing has been brewing for a while. :(

And don't forget the comment by the neighbor while EA's house was being searched - how he rolled by, slowed way down & was looking at her in a way that creeped her out. IMO it is very possible he is someone who this type of thing has been brewing for a while. :(
You may be right...

What comment? Who was looking at her while the house was being searched?

they were found. But, to my point, if he, why would he let them be found, go after SB if he wanted her? Not following this theory. I either don't believe the SB story or he didn't take the keys off. To me, they both don't make sense. I keep going back to all the VI posts about the party goers...about the girls.

He may be more disturbed than this kidnapping being a spontaneous crime of opportunity. I think it is possible he was on the prowl, so to speak. He had an agenda on his mind. He was going to overpower a female by force one way or another. Also, the whole cell phone thing of him taking phones from Sprint. He wasn't stealing & selling them. He was taking different phones, using them & not just resetting them, but wiping them in an untraceable way. That takes REAL purpose. Why was he doing this? I think he knew cell phones can track people in the commission of a crime & he thought he'd found a way to "beat" the system & fool LE for a crime he wanted to commit.

They neighbor who was interviewed on her front porch when the news was covering the search warrant. She said EA creeped her out & how one time in the past he had driven by her, slowed down, and IIRC, rolled down his window & stopped. And just had a way of looking at her that made her very uncomfortable.

Picture of the key: Jonni says somebody took them off her keychain that night. Later that night they show up.
Jonni says CM planned to leave earlier, but she couldn't find her keys at that time. Later they showed up again.
She sent the pic to HF to say "look they showed up again"

I've never been convinced by the theory that someone deliberately took the keys, looks like I need to revise my theory, thanks catpatrol for that new info

Remember how the PI detective's dog picked up some sort of scent/blood/saliva right where EA's car was parked? IMO - they walk into the parking garage. EA and CM go to hug good-bye or something along that line. EA makes an aggressive move on CM, rejected again, and fights her or knocks her out somehow. Throws her in the trunk and takes off. Goes home and maybe hurts her some more inside his garage. Talks with his brother to create an alibi, then back to the shops at legacy.

Thats where I'm hung up. Why go back there? If he went back into the parking garage then his car would of been seen on camera entering again. Did he pick someone up to help get rid of CM? Did he pass CM off to someone else from the party and they hid CM?

He may be more disturbed than this kidnapping being a spontaneous crime of opportunity. I think it is possible he was on the prowl, so to speak. He had an agenda on his mind. He was going to overpower a female by force one way or another. Also, the whole cell phone thing of him taking phones from Sprint. He wasn't stealing & selling them. He was taking different phones, using them & not just resetting them, but wiping them in an untraceable way. That takes REAL purpose. Why was he doing this? I think he knew cell phones can track people in the commission of a crime & he thought he'd found a way to "beat" the system & fool LE for a crime he wanted to commit.

Well you know they took that computer that was mentioned in the warrant. The one that LE saw in the office when they spoke to his mother. In the warrant it was mentioned that data was wiped using a desktop and that phones were backed up via computer etc, so I'm sure they are getting info off of that.

You're right Le Singe, I wasn't as precise as I should have been in my original post where I referred to both. I also said I wasn't an expert which your post has just proved.

I was wondering if he has some kind of disorder in addition to being a liar

I think he is just very smoothe!
A player!
I did not want to think this young man had harmed his friend.
but after reading here for years men rape and kill. they Kill because they fear jail.

so very very sad!

If he did mess w/the keys it wasn't anything elaborate - just hoping to keep her from going home/hoping to hook up. Then maybe he got what he considered "mixed signals" from the 2nd girl and snuck back the keys. Then when she rebuffed him he was left w/NO options....until CM decided to go home afterall. At this point, he's extra agitated and he forces a sexual encounter.

For last 3 months I had this guy as my POI as well. I'm not sure if he'll cooperate without any incentive (no DP). I am almost hoping that someone else did help him - only b/c they can be squeezed like a vice and made to give up what this creep did so he faces the FULL Texas consequences.

I still feel like this parking garage is fairly busy and echoey even at 4am... Of course less people but not neccesarily zero people..? I would think someone would hear esp since there are apartments etc if she screamed. More than the one alleged person who said her daughter heard. I'm wondering if she was in the passenger side to start and then was moved to the trunk at another point. Idk.

I agree! And if his mindset was as such it wouldn't matter who so much as what and how. (Although yes, plenty of people become obsessed with the person as much as the act). I really think he may have decided on Christina then a path of less resistance showed itself (someone sleeping over and more accessible). After that didn't pan out he tried the key angle again. Maybe?
Did any of the friends see the exchange between him and SB at the apartment?

I still feel like this parking garage is fairly busy and echoey even at 4am... Of course less people but not neccesarily zero people..? I would think someone would hear esp since there are apartments etc if she screamed. More than the one alleged person who said her daughter heard. I'm wondering if she was in the passenger side to start and then was moved to the trunk at another point. Idk.

yeah, and the apartments are feet away.... only separated by the narrow road.... someone should have heard something IMHO

I was wondering along the same lines - like when you tell somebody where you are going to be because you feel uncomfortable. If that is the case though, then why why why did nobody check on her for four days? You would think if they knew EA was acting strange, they would have checked to make sure she got home okay.

Also why would someone kidnap and kill someone who they knew was on the phone minutes before telling someone they would be home and to leave the door open. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but jaysus how stupid because he had no way to know HF would not be worried or that friends (such as PP and SN) would not check on her.

His mindset, fueled by drugs & alcohol.. (trying to catch up here....)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478