GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Qualifoot, yeah I paused at that section, too. And i do hate talking this way...If they find Christina, hopefully they will have more solid evidence to establish a motive. I do think simply going by what is written in the document presents shaky grounds for a motive. Maybe when the witness elaborates on the stand, it will be more effective. But really, we just need to find Christina to plug in these gaps.

Oh, and just to add, SA has been my primary theory for much of the time we've been following this case...so I hope if that is what happened, they will be able to definitively prove it. I want the coffin nailed solidly shut on the perp.

Right. For what they have arrested and charged him for, they have to prove the mindset first, then prove said mindset transferred from SB to CM. This would be a case of he said/she said in order to prove mindset even just against SB. Then, to somehow move it to a mindset against CM.

And, SB said 10 minutes passed between EA not moving over on the couch and him seeing her in the bedroom. If he was so worked up, why the 10 minute wait? And, did he get up just to see where she was, or to do something like go to the bathroom, which might be in a hallway between the couch and bedroom? These are things the defense will likely aggressively question.

That part is not as solid as I thought it would be. Everything else is pretty heavily leaning against him. But, that part will be picked on by a defense attorney, IMO Again, aggravated is a higher bar than just kidnapping.

Christina's family was informed of information in warrant affidavit last night at 8 PM

Right. For what they have arrested and charged him for, they have to prove the mindset first, then prove said mindset transferred from SB to CM. This would be a case of he said/she said in order to prove mindset even just against SB. Then, to somehow move it to a mindset against CM.

And, SB said 10 minutes passed between EA not moving over on the couch and him seeing her in the bedroom. If he was so worked up, why the 10 minute wait? And, did he get up just to see where she was, or to do something like go to the bathroom, which might be in a hallway between the couch and bedroom? These are things the defense will likely aggressively question.

That part is not as solid as I thought it would be. Everything else is pretty heavily leaning against him. But, that part will be picked on by a defense attorney, IMO Again, aggravated is a higher bar than just kidnapping.
Agreed.

Picture of the key: Jonni says somebody took them off her keychain that night. Later that night they show up.
Jonni says CM planned to leave earlier, but she couldn't find her keys at that time. Later they showed up again.
She sent the pic to HF to say "look they showed up again"

Picture of the key: Jonni says somebody took them off her keychain that night. Later that night they show up.
Jonni says CM planned to leave earlier, but she couldn't find her keys at that time. Later they showed up again.

bizarre

This is creepy & goes towards showing intent IMO.

This is very interesting to me. this whole thing is still missing a piece/not adding up. If he "stole" the keys, then she found them, then why would he go after SB if he wanted her? If someone else did it, why?

For what they have arrested and charged him for, they have to prove the mindset first, then prove said mindset transferred from SB to CM.

Nope. Even if that's the working theory, it's not a required element of the crime, so it wouldn't have to be proved in order to obtain a conviction.

Finally an answer to keys. So someone was trying to keep her there and then keys showed up when they were ready for her to leave. So she was just wanting him to walk her to car and she was gonna drive herself. So then to me he forced her in car and she didn't go willingly

I missed the first part of the video and only caught the end. Heartbreaking. Prayers to Christina's family and (real) friends.

So we are to believe this was premeditated?
Think I better check out of this one until the trial.
Very bizarre indeed.

So. Weird.
Thanks for all the updates!

Maybe at the time someone took her keys because they thought that she was not in any condition to drive and took the keys so she could not drive. Later after she had sobered up some, then they put the keys back. This is the only explanation that I can come up with that isn't criminal.....MOO

This is very interesting to me. this whole thing is still missing a piece/not adding up. If he took the keys off, then put them back on, then why would he go after SB if he wanted her? If someone else did it, why?

For clarity, the way Jonni said it, and the way I understood it, the keys showed up but they were not put back on the keychain.

Maybe at the time someone took her keys because they thought that she was not in any condition to drive and took the keys so she could not drive. Later after she had sobered up some, then they put the keys back. This is the only explanation that I can come up with that isn't criminal.....MOO

Or a "haha, we don't get to see you that much and aren't ready for you to go" kind of joking thing.

This is very interesting to me. this whole thing is still missing a piece/not adding up. If he took the keys off, then put them back on, then why would he go after SB if he wanted her? If someone else did it, why?

Could be that he was just trying to get w/anyone....I'm not sure if the keys showed up back on the keychain or if they were maybe just placed back into her backpack/purse loose. It would explain the loose keys in the pic though.

Maybe b/c she made such a big deal about the keys, he snuck them back in and directed his advances to another (b/c he thought that was going to fare better?). When that bombed, then the original subject came back into play?

Just a creature of opportunity is what I see. As to the question about his GF - if he's got a personality disorder, and maybe has some fantasy that he cannot experience w/her. He would need someone else. Heck, BTK had a family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95