GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If CM had a fear of being abducted , maybe she had a "feeling" something was not right when they were walking into the garage and calling her boyfriend from EA phone was kinda like a "clue" just in case something was to happen.

I totally agree with this. And her calling SN to let them know they were still walking. I think she knew he was acting off.
This is going to sound crazy, but when I used to date guys I would purposely leave my hair in their car in case something happened to me, so police would know I'd been in the car. I watch WAYYY to many murder/mystery shows.

So is the thought now that she did have her keys with her and she only wanted him to walk her to her car.

So, as I process the data....

Enrique didn't ping close to his house until 5:32a. Although, he took the Custer exit at 4:08...he didn't go home. And, he then pinged by Granite Park at 4:53a.

There is no evidence (or is there?) that he went home after his exit from Custer? So, was he purposely taking the tollway to document that route as if nothing is wrong? To then take non-toll roads right back to the area and then return home almost 90min later?

Or is the theory that he DID go all the way home? Yet, his phone never pinged back in Allen or on the way to Allen until 5:32a.

Enrique didn't ping close to his house until 5:32a. Although, he took the Custer exit at 4:08...he didn't go home. And, he then pinged by Granite Park at 4:53a.

There is no evidence (or is there?) that he went home after his exit from Custer? So, was he purposely taking the tollway to document that route as if nothing is wrong? To then take non-toll roads right back to the area and then return home almost 90min later?

Or is the theory that he DID go all the way home? Yet, his phone never pinged back in Allen or on the way to Allen until 5:32a.

This is one of my thoughts

personality disorders and mental health issues are not the same thing.

You're right Le Singe, I wasn't as precise as I should have been in my original post where I referred to both. I also said I wasn't an expert which your post has just proved.

I was wondering if he has some kind of disorder in addition to being a liar

I wouldn't say he didn't ping near his home. He may have & they just didn't include it in the SW.

Yes, and I think the original search warrants stated that one of the detectives watched 4 days of footage and didn't see Christina's car leave the garage from the time she pulled in that evening until her dad drove the car out that Tuesday(?) night they found her car in the garage.

Correct, which is one reason I have asked many times if Christina's car was processed for any type of evidence. The question was later answered that there was no crime scene and her father drove the car out of the garage. Which I thought it stood out since I was ???? why it was not processed.

I wouldn't say he didn't ping near his home. He may have & they just didn't include it in the SW.

Something else that is missing - that you'd think they'd have. Has it been mentioned where he got ON to 121/SRT? The on ramps also tag you....

We don't know if he took DNT to SRT or if he went up Legacy (or Parkwood by Granite Park!) to 121 and then hopped on. I think this would be useful - maybe he saw something on his way home that made him come back to this area if he did indeed go all the way home.

:thinking:

I wonder why PPD would not have got a warrant for his DNA much earlier, like with the first lie that came out of his mouth?

OK, so why would he get mad and tell that girl that if she wasn't sleeping on the couch (where he had been sitting with her), that he was going to leave?

because he wanted to get fresh with her once her friend went to sleep, if she is sleeping with her friend in her friends bed its harder to do that JIMO.

Something else that is missing - that you'd think they'd have. Has it been mentioned where he got ON to 121/SRT? The on ramps also tag you....

We don't know if he took DNT to SRT or if he went up Legacy (or Parkwood by Granite Park!) to 121 and then hopped on. I think this would be useful - maybe he saw something on his way home that made him come back to this area if he did indeed go all the way home.

:thinking:

I thought it was just the exit ramps and random spots that tagged, not the actual on ramps.

Being very close to the case, now seeing all the evidence laid out on the table....

My thoughts are he went back to the shops to clean up. He had to have rushed out of there and done things (whatever it was) very quickly. He was probably nervous he left something, or maybe something fell from her, or there was blood. So went back and cleaned up. With the cleaning supplies. JMO

But wouldn't he have been on camera returning to the parking garage?

You're right Le Singe, I wasn't as precise as I should have been in my original post where I referred to both. I also said I wasn't an expert which your post has just proved.

I was wondering if he has some kind of disorder in addition to being a liar

very possible I don't feel like i know enough about him to tell.

because he wanted to get fresh with her once her friend went to sleep, if she is sleeping with her friend in her friends bed its harder to do that JIMO.

I realize EA is jacked in the head but why hit on SB and be upset over getting turned down? Why didn't he call his girlfriend? The one that WAS on his visitor list.

i wonder if they found her why the warrants released and the press conference?

Edit maybe just statement not press conference I'm not sure.

First post. I have been following the case and reading here since the first week. Just curious where we can watch the press conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478