GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being very close to the case, now seeing all the evidence laid out on the table....

My thoughts are he went back to the shops to clean up. He had to have rushed out of there and done things (whatever it was) very quickly. He was probably nervous he left something, or maybe something fell from her, or there was blood. So went back and cleaned up. With the cleaning supplies. JMO

The only thing is, they don't make any mention of him going back into the garage...and if the crime happened outside of the garage, but nearby...well, he was on the toll road pretty quickly, so, hummmmmm. I am not sure what EA was up to??? By some miracle, can he just undergo a personality transformation and tell us what happened??

Assuming they do not find her before tomorrow morning, the search tomorrow will be long, difficult and emotional. If you're anywhere in the vicinity, please come help search. Based on all this new information, I think they will have multiple locations to check out and will need all the help they can get.

I'm very numb today. Prayers for her family, friends, JMom, Carlton, Kool, et al.

If CM had a fear of being abducted , maybe she had a "feeling" something was not right when they were walking into the garage and calling her boyfriend from EA phone was kinda like a "clue" just in case something was to happen.

I would have to disagree. DNA doesn't come with a date and time stamp, it's simply there (indicating that person was there "sometime") or it isn't.
I get that. But, why would PPD have put that piece of information in the affidavit? I'm saying that unless there is some connection, it wouldn't be in the affidavit. Otherwise, the affidavit might also include all kinds of random factoids.....He had the radio on a smooth jazz station or the voice on GPS was male...

Am I the only one that thinks the Granite Park AND SOL timestamps for EA's cell BOTH being at 4:56am is strange?

Yes, they're close, but for this to be realistic...he would have to have been driving to/from 1 location to the other w/o stopping. No lights - NOTHING. Considering that CM's phone pinged the same Granite Park tower at 4:47a I'd think that he was leaving GP and going to SOL at 4:56a.

Why? Confirming all was still calm back at SOL? He took non-toll roads to and from during all this.

If CM had a fear of being abducted , maybe she had a "feeling" something was not right when they were walking into the garage and calling her boyfriend from EA phone was kinda like a "clue" just in case something was to happen.

Good thinking.

I get that. But, why would PPD have put that piece of information in the affidavit? I'm saying that unless there is some connection, it wouldn't be in the affidavit. Otherwise, the affidavit might also include all kinds of random factoids.....He had the radio on a smooth jazz station or the voice on GPS was male...

Maybe when it comes to what DNA evidence was found they have to show inclusive and exclusive information? :thinking:

I am praying and crossing my fingers he has a change of heart!! And it just says the shops of legacy, doesn't specify if it was the garage or not, or anywhere in the shops for that matter. They just know because of the ping. We won't know specifics unless he talks.

The only thing is, they don't make any mention of him going back into the garage...and if the crime happened outside of the garage, but nearby...well, he was on the toll road pretty quickly, so, hummmmmm. I am not sure what EA was up to??? By some miracle, can he just undergo a personality transformation and tell us what happened??

Good call on the non-toll roads

Am I the only one that thinks the Granite Park AND SOL timestamps for EA's cell BOTH being at 4:56am is strange?

Yes, they're close, but for this to be realistic...he would have to have been driving to/from 1 location to the other w/o stopping. No lights - NOTHING. Considering that CM's phone pinged the same Granite Park tower at 4:47a I'd think that he was leaving GP and going to SOL at 4:56a.

Why? Confirming all was still calm back at SOL? He took non-toll roads to and from during all this.

This is what I said before to someone else asking the same question. I am thinking it's a case of them trying to relate it to the proximity of the Shops of Legacy vs. saying they were actually AT the Shops of Legacy. If they both pinged at Granite Park which is in the AREA of the Shops of Legacy the below sentence would still be correct. IMO the ping of Christina's at 0447 and his at 0456 show he was in the vicinity of The Shops between those times. He could have been near Granite park, he could have been picking someone up at Scruggs, etc. I do not believe he went back in that garage because he would not have known which cameras were operational vs. which ones were not and he does not appear to have been seen again on camera. The search warrant does not indicate WHICH side of the Granite Park cell phone tower pinged (at least not that I saw) so it could have pinged on the south side which is DEFINITELY the AREA of SOL but maybe not the shops themselves...hopefully that makes sense? haha.

“Therefore, it is Affiant’s belief that Enrique Gutierrez Arochi returned to the area of the Shops at Legacy after leaving the area initially in his vehicle and traveling on Sam Rayburn Tollway near Custer Road and that Christina Morris’ cellular device and most probably Christina Morris, herself was with Enrique Guiterrez Arochi at the time."

"last recorded communication by Enrique Guiterrez Arochi's cellular device with the tower by the Shops at Legacy at August 30, 2014 at 0456 hours"

Alright, now I'm coming up with all kinds of crazy theories, so forgive me. But maybe you are on to something and he did head back to the SOL area just to see if there was any police activity in the area. Maybe he was paranoid that her absence was already noted and he was trying to gauge how much time he had? Or maybe ease his fears? I always try to go on logic, so I cringe when my mind veers off into crazier scenarios, but I don't know, maybe? Lol.

Yes my thoughts exactly. Ease his fears. My thoughts exactly

Alright, now I'm coming up with all kinds of crazy theories, so forgive me. But maybe you are on to something and he did head back to the SOL area just to see if there was any police activity in the area. Maybe he was paranoid that her absence was already noted and he was trying to gauge how much time he had? Or maybe ease his fears? I always try to go on logic, so I cringe when my mind veers off into crazier scenarios, but I don't know, maybe? Lol.

This is what I said before to someone else asking the same question. I am thinking it's a case of them trying to relate it to the proximity of the Shops of Legacy vs. saying they were actually AT the Shops of Legacy. If they both pinged at Granite Park which is in the AREA of the Shops of Legacy the below sentence would still be correct. IMO the ping of Christina's at 0447 and his at 0456 show he was in the vicinity of The Shops between those times. He could have been near Granite park, he could have been picking someone up at Scruggs, etc. I do not believe he went back in that garage because he would not have known which cameras were operational vs. which ones were not and he does not appear to have been seen again on camera. The search warrant does not indicate WHICH side of the Granite Park cell phone tower pinged (at least not that I saw) so it could have pinged on the south side which is DEFINITELY the AREA of SOL but maybe not the shops themselves...hopefully that makes sense? haha.

“Therefore, it is Affiant’s belief that Enrique Gutierrez Arochi returned to the area of the Shops at Legacy after leaving the area initially in his vehicle and traveling on Sam Rayburn Tollway near Custer Road and that Christina Morris’ cellular device and most probably Christina Morris, herself was with Enrique Guiterrez Arochi at the time."

"last recorded communication by Enrique Guiterrez Arochi's cellular device with the tower by the Shops at Legacy at August 30, 2014 at 0456 hours"

GOTCHA! So, the Granite Park ping is confirmed and they are saying it's in the SOL area. Not that another tower by SOL was pinged. :tyou: It makes much better sense to me now!

Surely lots of other males would have been in his car unless he never gave anyone a ride?

That's what I was thinking as well. Especially since there were periods of time where they had given the car back to him. Anyone could have been in it among family and/or friends.

I'm leaning towards he went back to clean up? Tough to say. Would like to know if PD can get camera footage of all cars that entered the parking lot between the time he first left and then returned.

Also, from reading the affidavit, they appear to be basing the Aggravated Kidnapping mindset on SB's testimony. But, it appears from the wording in the affidavit that Detective Hay may have led the witness SB: "Detective Hay made the comment to Boss obviously he thought you relationship was romantic and you didn't...." There is no actual testimony in there that he tried to kiss her, touch her, get in bed with her, pull her down onto the couch, or was in any way physical with her.

I think that because later in the affidavit this interaction is the point at which they say EA formed the mindset to, in their opinion, kidnap or commit sexual assault, the defense attorney will attack it hard. I may be wrong, but I'm not sure an investigator is supposed to lead witnesses. Detective Hay may not have intentionally done so. But, I think that line is one a defense attorney could poke at. Not that I think he or she would have much success. But, they have to do something.

Other than that, things don't look great for EA.

GOTCHA! So, the Granite Park ping is confirmed and they are saying it's in the SOL area. Not that another tower by SOL was pinged. :tyou: It makes much better sense to me now!

At least that's my working theory ;-) I don't know anything for sure but I cannot for the life of me imagine that there are two towers THAT close to each other.

That's what I was thinking as well. Especially since there were periods of time where they had given the car back to him. Anyone could have been in it among family and/or friends.

I'm leaning towards he went back to clean up? Tough to say. Would like to know if PD can get camera footage of all cars that entered the parking lot between the time he first left and then returned.

Also, they are basing the Aggravated Kidnapping mindset on SB's testimony. But, it appears from the wording in the affidavit that Detective Hay may have led the witness SB: "Detective Hay made the comment to Boss obviously he thought you relationship was romantic and you didn't...." There is no actual testimony in there that he tried to kiss her, touch her, get in bed with her, pull her down onto the couch, or was in any way physical with her.

I think that because later in the affidavit this interaction is the point at which they say EA formed the mindset to, in their opinion, kidnap or commit sexual assault, the defense attorney will attack it hard. I may be wrong, but I'm not sure an investigator is supposed to lead witnesses. Detective Hay may not have intentionally done so. But, I think that line is one a defense attorney could poke at. Not that I think he or she would have much success. But, they have to do something.

OK, so why would he get mad and tell that girl that if she wasn't sleeping on the couch (where he had been sitting with her), that he was going to leave?

There must be some type of connection to these events though. Obviously another non-familial male has been in his car at one point or another.
It may be unidentified right now, but as of 12/13, they have EA's DNA. I think it will be identified in a few weeks, IYKWIM

Also, they are basing the Aggravated Kidnapping mindset on SB's testimony. But, it appears from the wording in the affidavit that Detective Hay may have led the witness SB: "Detective Hay made the comment to Boss obviously he thought you relationship was romantic and you didn't...." There is no actual testimony in there that he tried to kiss her, touch her, get in bed with her, pull her down onto the couch, or was in any way physical with her.

BBM, just based on the information we have I'd say that LE already have the footage of those cars. IIRC Jonni said in the radio interview that they knew the others cars left the garage 40 minutes after EA which I think had come from CCTV so pretty sure they know all the comings and goings that night/morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95