GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a block trying to figure out the 2nd trip to SOL. I haven't heard anything about the garage camera picking up his car a second time so I don't think that he was wanting to put CM's body into her car. I don't really believe that he was trying to deliver her to anybody, he could have done that in a thousand places that are more remote than SOL. I think that he had to be going back to the apartment for some reason. Hmmmm....

Trying to catch up here!

Just read entire search warrant. Is there anything different in the arrest warrant or is it a complete repeat?

First question: Search Warrant states DNA from unknown male was on the vehicle. Do we think they already have EA's DNA, so this is a 2nd male or is this likely just EA's DNA?

Glad they got what they did in the trash collections. Not knowing pick up schedules there, did they miss a pickup after 8/30 or was that the first one? Do they pick up every week or every 2 weeks?

Two questions...if bodily fluids were found in/around trunk, why was he "only" charged with AK? AND...why did arrest take this long? Sounds like they had so much evidence piling up. FFS.
But they didn't get the DNA evidence back until Dec. 9th! Whyyyy must the lab process take so long? [emoji35] (rhetorical question)

Keep in mind that this only indicates an unknown male's DNA came to be in that car sometime, anytime, but no way to make it into a certain indication that EA acted in conjunction with someone else that night.
There must be some type of connection to these events though. Obviously another non-familial male has been in his car at one point or another.

I have just read through the search warrant and I now feel that they left together (possibly her willingly but very possible he knocked her into the pole the dogs hit on and threw her in his trunk and left. He didnt have much time so this would have to happen quickly which leads me to hope she got in his car accepting a ride since she did not have her keys. They leave get on the Sam Rayburn Tollway and go through the toll at Custer at 4:08am but then he turns around and heads back towards the shops of legacy. Both of their cell phones pinged around the area of 5800 granite but within almost 10 mins of eachother. Hers at 4:47 (dont remember the exact time of his but believe it was 4:56) so this is where I believe he stopped (secluded area, businesses are closed, not visible from the major roads) this is where I think he received his injuries and put her in the trunk of his car. He would have had to go home from there a route that does not include tolls so this is possibly when he takes the legacy route that he originally told the PD. It still should have only taken him 18-20 minutes to get home but he arrived home 40 mins from that last ping at 5800 Granite. I am curios what time CA told police EA woke him up by coming home. From EA interview he insinuated he went straight home which is not the case.

Also the other thing that really bothers me is the empty bottle of OdoBan. What odor was he trying to clean? He thought he cleaned his car and removed all evidenc and that he had gotten away with this but thank GOD for DNA and places he missed!!

Good catch on the route(s) he took home. I think it's likely that he did go home he legacy route after returning to the plano/shops area.

Bringing this over from the previous thread, posted by Eileen730

"I see no mental health issues.
He's a liar trying to cover his butt.
He sure had me fooled. "

That's my point, you are a really experienced sleuthers and so are others yet he managed to convince you, this is unusual IMO and makes me think that maybe he has some issues that enable him to lie so easily. IMO usually people watch this kind of interview and are immediately suspicious yet people were still strongly defending EA even after the footage was released.
Is sociopathy considering a mental *illness*? (Again with the rhetorical question)

Being very close to the case, now seeing all the evidence laid out on the table....

My thoughts are he went back to the shops to clean up. He had to have rushed out of there and done things (whatever it was) very quickly. He was probably nervous he left something, or maybe something fell from her, or there was blood. So went back and cleaned up. With the cleaning supplies. JMO

There must be some type of connection to these events though. Obviously another non-familial male has been in his car at one point or another.

Surely lots of other males would have been in his car unless he never gave anyone a ride?

I'm thinking possibly north of the shops just a very short distance. ... maybe

Being very close to the case, now seeing all the evidence laid out on the table....

My thoughts are he went back to the shops to clean up. He had to have rushed out of there and done things (whatever it was) very quickly. He was probably nervous he left something, or maybe something fell from her, or there was blood. So went back and cleaned up. With the cleaning supplies. JMO

Maybe the shops is where he damaged the car. Maybe after whatever transpired he went back to the shops to make sure he didn't leave any evidence of his car on whatever he hit?

I would have to disagree. DNA doesn't come with a date and time stamp, it's simply there (indicating that person was there "sometime") or it isn't.

It offers a connection of that person to the car, but not necessarily to the events w CM. But, if you can identify whose DNA it is, ya never know where it might lead whan that other person is sleuthed by the cops, so it has value in that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95