GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Jonni's radio interview she confirmed that the tint on EAs windows made it difficult/impossible to tell who was in the car. We have conflicting info here - LE took the passenger seat belt but also suggest she was in the trunk.

They say she was in his trunk per DNA, but they aren't able to say when she got in there afaik. I feel she might have gone with him voluntarily for some reason, before things went awry leading to a struggle, blows, biting, and a minor car wreck caused by a struggle as he drove where she didn't want to go.

I'm on a Mac and I just opened the PDF and then "SAVE AS" ... untitled text. Tada!! Should be able to do something similar on a PC???

Yes unfortunately I can't share it anonymously, but people might be able to find a program that will convert.

Or if anyone wants certain pieces quoted, let me know what I will find it and post it as soon as I am able.

Maybe in AE's mind he was trying to make it look like someone else was involved.... EA knows what really happened but I don't see him speaking unless his attorney gets him to...

ALSO: #EnriqueArochi arrest warrant affidavit says 1 in 69 quadrillion chance another person has same DNA profile as #ChristinaMorris. https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/546010867519606785
I have a really bad gut feeling

Then I'm definitely aging myself - b/c I didn't get a "hookup" from that comment. Although, I get he might have wanted to...but, how is her going to sleep (either location) going to get him any action?? If my date is falling asleep, it's time to call it a night.

Unless he was hoping to cop a feel while she was passed out?? **shudder**

If JMOM or KOOL come in soon, maybe they can offer insight into the picture of the keys? In definitely confused about that.

I really thought one of the VIs said the keys had been found back at the apartment, or maybe that is one of the stories that "grows legs" as the mods say. Anyway, hoping JMOM will come along shortly also.

The return to the Shops at almost 0500 is not something I would have expected. No mention of EA's car caught on camera entering or exiting either garage. (They haven't looked at all of the video surveillance for both garages? Or he didn't enter one? If he went back in the garage to look for anything that he left behind you would think LE would have that on video and in the warrant.) In any event he is in the GENERAL area of the Shops AND where the party took place. An accomplice? Really unexpected. No wonder LE mentioned the possibility of additional arrests. The DNA in the car is an "unidentified male". The technicians would know if such DNA had a family relationship, so this is someone other than family and a male?

If I were reading this warrant privately, I would be upset. The fact that the family and friends of Christina are reading it now is deeply disturbing.

If you remember way back in the beginning they said the images were fuzzy and couldn't identify the vehicles coming and going!
I think they saw him clearly!
they knew they had their guy since day one.

Two questions...if bodily fluids were found in/around trunk, why was he "only" charged with AK? AND...why did arrest take this long? Sounds like they had so much evidence piling up. FFS.

Then I'm definitely aging myself - b/c I didn't get a "hookup" from that comment. Although, I get he might have wanted to...but, how is her going to sleep (either location) going to get him any action?? If my date is falling asleep, it's time to call it a night.

Unless he was hoping to cop a feel while she was passed out?? **shudder**

maybe he was sleeping in the room with the couch too, which would make it convenient for him.. and when she went to sleep in bed with PP to get away from him, he knew his chances were over. thats the way i took it at least.

If I'm reading it correctly - EA's cell pinged at BOTH Granite Park AND The Shops at 4:56a. MAYBE he drove by after "doing whatever" to see if there was any police presence?

Just a guess - it's not even 1 min of difference. I know that both are very close, but I'm scratching my head a bit on the same timestamp.

Interesting that one of the other girls, who was there that night, told LE about EA's anger at being rejected sexually. Makes me wonder if the other girls' silence (e.g., not speaking out on social media for Christina) has been motivated more by fear of EA than anything else. I guess if that's true, then they might feel free to talk now that he's locked up?

It definitely doesn't sound like they were totally covering for him anyway, does it? So that appears to be a little good news. Not saying something else didnt go down later, but as far as involving the girls, I kind of doubt it.

Two questions...if bodily fluids were found in/around trunk, why was he "only" charged with AK? AND...why did arrest take this long? Sounds like they had so much evidence piling up. FFS.

DNA results did not come back until Dec 9th according to pg. 7 of affidavit.

The return to the Shops at almost 0500 is not something I would have expected. No mention of EA's car caught on camera entering or exiting either garage. (They haven't looked at all of the video surveillance for both garages? Or he didn't enter one? If he went back in the garage to look for anything that he left behind you would think LE would have that on video and in the warrant.) In any event he is in the GENERAL area of the Shops AND where the party took place. An accomplice? Really unexpected. No wonder LE mentioned the possibility of additional arrests. The DNA in the car is an "unidentified male". The technicians would know if such DNA had a family relationship, so this is someone other than family and a male?

If I were reading this warrant privately, I would be upset. The fact that the family and friends of Christina are reading it now is deeply disturbing.

Can you tell me where it says that there is unidentified male DNA? I must have missed it... Trying to read off my phone and it's somewhat difficult

Not enough fluids for anything more, I guess? And the DNA results have not been back for that long.

maybe he was sleeping in the room with the couch too, which would make it convenient for him.. and when she went to sleep in bed with PP to get away from him, he knew his chances were over. thats the way i took it at least.

She mentioned that she wanted to sleep on the couch, but that he wouldn't move. She asked him to move (so she could sleep) and he said NO. Sounds like not enough room for both. Not worth putting a lot of thought/energy into it. Personally, I find his behavior of thinking this was going to lead to some sexy time as bizarre. Just my opinion. :)

She called to let him know she was okay to drive home

You do have to wonder why she called Her other friend to tell him She was still walking w EA... Not saying I think he took part, just saying it's kinda weird unless someone, herself even, felt odd w EA.

The list they found, IMo, is a list that was made about things that could tie him to this.
I don't know his preferred language but it may not of been him who wrote the list.

Jmo.

Can you tell me where it says that there is unidentified male DNA? I must have missed it... Trying to read off my phone and it's somewhat difficult

"Additional samples analyzed by Bode Technology which were also taken from Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's vehicle indicate other DNA profiles are present in the evidence collected to include the DNA of an unknown male contributor."

Pg. 8 second Paragraph

He needs to give up the location of Christina so she can have a proper burial. His goose is cooked.

at this point, I don't think she's alive. Esp. after reading the documents.

jmo

Search warrant page 8, para 2
But since they swabbed him (part of the search warrant was to obtain DNA samples from him) I am guessing that they are trying to see if the DNA matches his, or if there was an additional male involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ImaKing412