GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought maybe she left with him they went somewhere. He then takes her back to her car and
Attacks. This is when she is placed in the trunk.
I'm with you but the documents make it sound like she left the garage in his trunk. Maybe they have surveillance with no one in the passenger seat or something?

it says one of the texts to hunter from christinas phone was a photo of christinas hand holding 2 individual keys? very strange..

I thought maybe she left with him they went somewhere. He then takes her back to her car and
Attacks. This is when she is placed in the trunk.

Video cameras would have probably caught him going back into the garage I would think

it says one of the texts to hunter from christinas phone was a photo of christinas hand holding 2 individual keys? very strange..

I think they just meant she sent him a pic and it could of just been a pic of her w friends and she happened to be holding keys. Just so,ething to clarify what she had w her/wore that night. I don't think they're thinkin the pic itself was weird.

I'm with you but the documents make it sound like she left the garage in his trunk. Maybe they have surveillance with no one in the passenger seat or something?
I think she was in the trunk the last time he leaves SOL

If they were missing previously, maybe she texted the picture to say "found 'em"... I don't know... only thing I could come up with. Do we know what time she supposedly lost them?

Alright... guess I need to volunteer for timeline if no one else has already started one?

I suppose I'll just move my last thought on over to this thread, lol..
not sure how to do it properly though..

"Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom4 View Post
I agree with you. But, it was said her phone died not almost dead which was why she couldn't use it. This is confusing to me."

if i have 10% or less battery left on my phone, i wont use it. in case of emergency i dont want it to completely die. so id ask to use some ones phone to call my bf real quick and let him know to leave the door unlocked. so maybe it was assumed her phone was dead because she borrowed his, but it actually had a LITTLE charge left... which would be very smart, and lucky for her now that we find out it did ping!

I agree with you. But we were told by a VI that her phone was dead, not almost dead and that she used his phone to call HF bc of this. They didn't say assumed. Also, I saw she called SN. I didn't see anything about communication with HF from her in the garage. Did I just miss this. This was a huge conversation and a big piece of the puzzle for some. I am wondering where the fact came from that the phone was dead. Very glad it was not.

I agree. It seems there were a lot of loose ends in the affidavit. I guess that was in there to list what she had on her that hasn't been found?

You do have to wonder why she called Her other friend to tell him She was still walking w EA... Not saying I think he took part, just saying it's kinda weird unless someone, herself even, felt odd w EA.

The list they found, IMo, is a list that was made about things that could tie him to this.
I don't know his preferred language but it may not of been him who wrote the list.

Jmo.

I was wondering along the same lines - like when you tell somebody where you are going to be because you feel uncomfortable. If that is the case though, then why why why did nobody check on her for four days? You would think if they knew EA was acting strange, they would have checked to make sure she got home okay.

Also why would someone kidnap and kill someone who they knew was on the phone minutes before telling someone they would be home and to leave the door open. I'm not saying he didn't do it, but jaysus how stupid because he had no way to know HF would not be worried or that friends (such as PP and SN) would not check on her.

I think they just meant she sent him a pic and it could of just been a pic of her w friends and she happened to be holding keys. Just so,ething to clarify what she had w her/wore that night. I don't think they're thinkin the pic itself was weird.

well, it says its a females hand with a ring on the middle finger matching christinas.. i think if it was a photo of her whole body with keys in her hand it would say that? it makes it sound like its JUST a photo of the hand holding the keys..

and i thought the text about leaving door unlocked was in the garage, so the pic of the keys was awhile before that.

I agree. It seems there were a lot of loose ends in the affidavit. I guess that was in there to list what she had on her that hasn't been found?

yes, many things are mentioned to state what is missing, what needs to be found, what may be found with her...

Did anyone see in the warrant those last texts and phone calls she made while walking to the garage on his phone?

well, it says its a females hand with a ring on the middle finger matching christinas.. i think if it was a photo of her whole body with keys in her hand it would say that? it makes it sound like its JUST a photo of the hand holding the keys..

I think it was to establish that she had keys and a ring on her person that night...

But I also sort of thought that maybe it was a message CM was sending to HF in the middle of what was a fight between them. Like, a symbol? I don't know how to explain it...

Did anyone see in the warrant those last texts and phone calls she made while walking to the garage on his phone?

Pg. 4

"Detective Pfahning #1601 obtained via a Search Warrant cellular phone records for Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cell phone number. Affiant reviewed the cellular phone records and found the records indicated text messages and a phone call were made from Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cell phone to Christina Morris' boyfriend, Hunter Foster on August 30. 2014, at 0350, 0353, and 0355 hours. Detective Stamm also told Affiant during an interview that she confronted Enrique Gutierrez Arochi with the fact text messages and a phone call were made to Hunter Foster from his cell phone just before Christina was last seen on video. Enrique Gutierrez Arochi denied he was the person texting or calling Hunter Foster and told Detective Stamm he must have let Christina use his cell phone, after he previously denying he engaged in any conversation with Christina as they walked from P's apartment to the parking garage. " (Search Warrant Affidavit)

Just FYI, I converted the PDFs to a word doc to be able to pull quotes...

Can the brother be discussed now that he's been placed at home and awake the same time as EA?

Pg. 4

"Detective Pfahning #1601 obtained via a Search Warrant cellular phone records for Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cell phone number. Affiant reviewed the cellular phone records and found the records indicated text messages and a phone call were made from Enrique Gutierrez Arochi's cell phone to Christina Morris' boyfriend, Hunter Foster on August 30. 2014, at 0350, 0353, and 0355 hours. Detective Stamm also told Affiant during an interview that she confronted Enrique Gutierrez Arochi with the fact text messages and a phone call were made to Hunter Foster from his cell phone just before Christina was last seen on video. Enrique Gutierrez Arochi denied he was the person texting or calling Hunter Foster and told Detective Stamm he must have let Christina use his cell phone, after he previously denying he engaged in any conversation with Christina as they walked from P's apartment to the parking garage. " (Search Warrant Affidavit)

So, nothing new. Odd

You do have to wonder why she called Her other friend to tell him She was still walking w EA... Not saying I think he took part, just saying it's kinda weird unless someone, herself even, felt odd w EA.

The list they found, IMo, is a list that was made about things that could tie him to this.
I don't know his preferred language but it may not of been him who wrote the list.

Jmo.

My guess would be that she called him to tell him something else and said as part of the conversation that she was still walking. Otherwise, yes, it would be odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drumgirl29