GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Affiant observed a photograph in a message dated Aubrust 30, 2014 at 0234 hours. The photograph appeared to be a female 's hand holding two (2) individual keys. Affiant also observed what appeared to be a gold colored ring on the middle finger of the person's hand . Affiant believes, based on the content of the messages and a photograph of Morris herself just prior to the photograph of the keys' being sent from the same phone number that the keys and ring belonged to Morris, and they were in her possession on the date she disappeared."

Just to post what was written in the affidavit.

The return to the Shops at almost 0500 is not something I would have expected. No mention of EA's car caught on camera entering or exiting either garage. (They haven't looked at all of the video surveillance for both garages? Or he didn't enter one? If he went back in the garage to look for anything that he left behind you would think LE would have that on video and in the warrant.) In any event he is in the GENERAL area of the Shops AND where the party took place. An accomplice? Really unexpected. No wonder LE mentioned the possibility of additional arrests. The DNA in the car is an "unidentified male". The technicians would know if such DNA had a family relationship, so this is someone other than family and a male?

If I were reading this warrant privately, I would be upset. The fact that the family and friends of Christina are reading it now is deeply disturbing.

The return to Granite Park is definitely interesting. This will sound creepy but I have always wondered about that area and those businesses and their trash areas but brushed it off because up until now (with the Custer tolltag hit) it seemed like she would be found near Allen...now I have to wonder about those oogey feelings I get every time I drive by that area. =(

For those unfamiliar, the area where they pinged around 5am is north of the SOL and all of the apartments associated as "Shops" residences. There are several large businesses and restaurants in that area but it is 100% within a short walking distance from both the Henry's garage AND a direct walk up Parkwood (maybe 20 minutes?) from the apartment on Scruggs. For what it's worth. I hate to even think this but if there was someone at the party willing to help EA they might not want to drive to meet him because of cameras so they figure out a spot they think is safe within walking distance. =(

it says one of the texts to hunter from christinas phone was a photo of christinas hand holding 2 individual keys? very strange..

Very strange with the text telling HF to leave the door unlocked because she lost her keys.

Thinking she was in the trunk from the moment he left the shops at 3:58a b/c there is no mention of her being in the photo of Enrique leaving the parking garage. If he had gone back to get her at the 2nd timestamp, then we'd have more footage of him/his car entering the garage like they did when they first got there.

Or...maybe, the footage of the car exiting is just that: only the car exiting and they cannot see who is in the car. The arrest warrant mentions injuries to his right arm/hand. Maybe if she was in the passenger seat, he was "fighting" w/her using his right arm while he steered w/the left?

but it was sent before she texted him in the garage to say leave the door unlocked. unless im reading it wrong!

Good catch, yes, I hadn't picked up on the times although I've said before that I'm not entirely sure that the last text timings were correct

Very strange with the text telling HF to leave the door unlocked because she lost her keys.

Maybe she is showing him the 2 keys she DOES have to show him the one she really needs is missing. Like "this is all I have" - ? They could be house keys to her parents or anything other than her house.

It's definitely odd.

Interesting that one of the other girls, who was there that night, told LE about EA's anger at being rejected sexually. Makes me wonder if the other girls' silence (e.g., not speaking out on social media for Christina) has been motivated more by fear of EA than anything else. I guess if that's true, then they might feel free to talk now that he's locked up?

The whole "if you're not going to sleep on the sofa then I'm going home" comment was completely bizarre!

Thinking she was in the trunk from the moment he left the shops at 3:58a b/c there is no mention of her being in the photo of Enrique leaving the parking garage. If he had gone back to get her at the 2nd timestamp, then we'd have more footage of him/his car entering the garage like they did when they first got there.

Or...maybe, the footage of the car exiting is just that: only the car exiting and they cannot see who is in the car. The arrest warrant mentions injuries to his right arm/hand. Maybe if she was in the passenger seat, he was "fighting" w/her using his right arm while he steered w/the left?

In Jonni's radio interview she confirmed that the tint on EAs windows made it difficult/impossible to tell who was in the car. We have conflicting info here - LE took the passenger seat belt but also suggest she was in the trunk.

In Jonni's radio interview she confirmed that the tint on EAs windows made it difficult/impossible to tell who was in the car. We have conflicting info here - LE took the passenger seat belt but also suggest she was in the trunk.

maybe they wanted to see if anyone besides EA or CM were ever in the passenger seat? Or, if no CM DNA is found on the seatbelt, they can safely assume she was never in the passenger seat?

Maybe she is showing him the 2 keys she DOES have to show him the one she really needs is missing. Like "this is all I have" - ? They could be house keys to her parents or anything other than her house.

It's definitely odd.

this would make sense.. its too bad she didnt have them all together on a key ring! why loose keys, so easy to lose!

I wonder if LE just doesn't have proof she was in the front seat so they have to say she was in the trunk the entire time to get the Agg Assault to stick.

JMO but I see a scenario where she willingly got into his front seat to go to her Dad's house, something happened and then she was put in the trunk (I hate writing that!). I would guess if she was willingly in the front seat, the DNA might be easier to clean up, ie hair strands etc vs the blood/saliva found near the trunk. So EA's clean up job was fine for the area where she willingly sat but not once things went south.

If JMOM or KOOL come in soon, maybe they can offer insight into the picture of the keys? In definitely confused about that.

Thanks for that - I haven't listened to that yet. So, I have a hard time believing if she called someone as a "Heeey...yeah....still walking to my car...yup..." that she'd voluntarily get in the car w/him.

Maybe he hit her w/the car (hence the damage). Quickly put her in the passenger seat - since we know from the timestamp that he didn't take much time. Then at some point she was transferred to the trunk.

Unfortunately, until he speaks or they find her - the missing pieces are still up in the air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState