GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have any of you snazzy sleuthers/SM sleuthers found oout why they went ahead and released the warrant information?

This was my last from post 7 days ago and its same opinion i've had for the last 3 months i just wish on this occasion i was wrong and CM was alive and well somewhere .
I hope now most people agree that this low life gets what he deserves...

I agree with you leep, there may be some peripheral details but I think your big picture is probably correct sadly

I still feel like this parking garage is fairly busy and echoey even at 4am... Of course less people but not neccesarily zero people..? I would think someone would hear esp since there are apartments etc if she screamed. More than the one alleged person who said her daughter heard. I'm wondering if she was in the passenger side to start and then was moved to the trunk at another point. Idk.

I think this is very plausible.

An arrest warrant released by the Plano Police Department said DNA evidence indicates a missing 23-year-old Plano woman last seen entering a parking garage at The Shops at Legacy left the garage in the trunk of a friend's car.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Warrant-Missing-Womans-DNA-Found-in-Mans-Car-286374331.html#

Left the garage IN THE TRUNK. IMO he tried to make a move on her as they were approaching their/his car or she got in his car and he tried to make a move. Christina rejected him (bruising/scratches) Got out of the car or walked away. IMO hit her with his car in a fit of rage (car damage) Then realizing what he had just done, placed her in his trunk. The rest of his actions...were to cover up what happened.

She called to let him know she was okay to drive home
Hi cookiez I am wondering how you know this? Not being defensive I know you know some of the people involved right? I just want to know if she was calling him to say she was ok to drive had it been discussed that she might not? I know I've done the ok to drive talk plenty of times, but it always happened before someone was actually on their way to their car to actually drive. So I'm not understanding the random hey I'm ok to drive phone call...

So to go back to the keys, now that we know that the keys were missing then were found by 2.34am how does the "leave the door open" text near 4am fit in?

I still don't understand this

this would make sense.. its too bad she didnt have them all together on a key ring! why loose keys, so easy to lose!

They're easier to carry in your pocket when you're out with friends. I, and my friends, do this ALL the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've thought all along he was a creeper and took her keys that night. Weird.
He will live a long, slow hell and its just beginning.
If the Allen police would have taken the neighbor more serious when she warned them about him and his family, this would not have been able to happen.

So we are to believe this was premeditated?
Think I better check out of this one until the trial.
Very bizarre indeed.

I don't think this was premeditated!
Testosterone rage. Spur of the moment!
Im sure he had that OMG moment what have I done!
then the cover up began!

She has to be very close.

I agree! And if his mindset was as such it wouldn't matter who so much as what and how. (Although yes, plenty of people become obsessed with the person as much as the act). I really think he may have decided on Christina then a path of less resistance showed itself (someone sleeping over and more accessible). After that didn't pan out he tried the key angle again. Maybe?
Did any of the friends see the exchange between him and SB at the apartment?

There was a case in CO many years ago where 2 guys had watched a particular movie & one convinced the other (who did have a mental deficit) what a thrill it would be to do whatever it was in the movie. They began driving down the road, found a girl in a car they liked, but she drove somewhere they couldn't "get" her. I think there were a few of these targeted girls over the course of a couple weeks before they saw a girl leaving an apartment alone late one night. She was murdered.

^^^That's the kind of thing I'm thinking may have been going on with EA. He had a set purpose to overpower, rape, and maybe worse. It wasn't the particular girl he was obsessed with, but the act. The cell phone funny business leads down the path of thinking he was premeditating something. He took that phone 4 days before the party. Just a theory, could be totally unrelated.

ETA: Why EA may have switched from SB to CM.

So we are to believe this was premeditated? maybe to a certain degree it was otherwise why the strangeness with the keys

The place where it says their phones peg at 5800 granite parkway is a big huge water pond right by blue Mesa. Wonder if dogs have been taken there or if they searched that location ever at all? Early on I said he could have driven back towards this direction to hide or dump body because it seemed more obvious. I still think it's possible there is a cement plant north west of legacy and 121 and I dreamed about a hotel and there is one in straight site of the cement plant and railroad tracks and further up those tracks are ponds. I don't feel good about any of this at all. I liked the notion or idea she may be in Mexico and I pray she's still alive but why so much cleaning supplies. I am telling you my gut and intuition was on him like white on rice! There is a specific look he gave and based on certain facial expressions which Re not based on any analogy of reasoning but my own, I knew he took her.

Also the back seat of his car folds down and the trunk is exposed. So maybe she was in the front seat and he put her in the trunk that way at some point. She could have purposely spit in the trunk to leave another "clue" and if there was a struggle before that maybe that's how blood got in there. Or she was fighting to get out of the trunk.. I pray for her and her family everyday

An arrest warrant released by the Plano Police Department said DNA evidence indicates a missing 23-year-old Plano woman last seen entering a parking garage at The Shops at Legacy left the garage in the trunk of a friend's car.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Warrant-Missing-Womans-DNA-Found-in-Mans-Car-286374331.html#

Left the garage IN THE TRUNK. IMO he tried to make a move on her as they were approaching their/his car or she got in his car and he tried to make a move. Christina rejected him (bruising/scratches) Got out of the car or walked away. IMO hit her with his car in a fit of rage (car damage) Then realizing what he had just done, placed her in his trunk. The rest of his actions...were to cover up what happened.

And I think he thought he was in with a shot as he'd heard her phone conversations during the walk and knew she was upset but I don't see how it all played out in just 5 minutes.

I am trying to think about 2 events that have been mentioned and are in the warrant - the bruises/marks on EA and the car damage.

How do they fit into this timeline? We have him - and Christina - near his house and back at the Shops. Then near his house - without Christina - at 0530 or thereabouts.

Did he attack her in the garage, she fought back and he put her in the trunk? At some point after that did he go back into the trunk and she fought back? And where in the timeline did the car damage take place and how does it fit in?

So we are to believe this was premeditated? maybe to a certain degree it was otherwise why the strangeness with the keys

That + the cell stuff is what has me thinking this may be the case.

Just an idea to be thrown out there, not advocating that it is the likely situation. Just possible.

The place where it says their phones peg at 5800 granite parkway is a big huge water pond right by blue Mesa. Wonder if dogs have been taken there or if they searched that location ever at all? Early on I said he could have driven back towards this direction to hide or dump body because it seemed more obvious. I still think it's possible there is a cement plant north west of legacy and 121 and I dreamed about a hotel and there is one in straight site of the cement plant and railroad tracks and further up those tracks are ponds. I don't feel good about any of this at all. I liked the notion or idea she may be in Mexico and I pray she's still alive but why so much cleaning supplies. I am telling you my gut and intuition was on him like white on rice! There is a specific look he gave and based on certain facial expressions which Re not based on any analogy of reasoning but my own, I knew he took her.

I'd be a bit surprised if he actually did anything in the GP area only b/c it's fairly busy (new Hilton) and the restaurants and such. Plus, on the other side is the DNT access road which usually has cars at all hours. Plus, this (I would think) is another area with decent surveillance. Anything is possible though, right? Definitely should rule it out and purposely/thoroughly searched.

I've thought all along he was a creeper and took her keys that night. Weird.
He will live a long, slow hell and its just beginning.
If the Allen police would have taken the neighbor more serious when she warned them about him and his family, this would not have been able to happen.

I'm sad that the people reported to Johnny Archer that neither Enrique or Christina seemed to act weird that night. Excuse me, he was making passes at a friend who blew him off and now it's coming out later instead of early on? Also the keys missing were huge and significant and she was probably worried keys may fall off again or who knows what was going through her mind. She may have felt a bad vibe and that's why she called SN because HF wasn't responding. These people should have checked on her the next day. It appears it wouldn't have saved her from being kidnapped but he gained lots of time to cover his tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95