GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He seems to be a very creepy guy with no game when it comes to women. Stalking a neighbor looking in her window and not stopping till police had to be involved (and who knows if it stopped at that point or not), stopping his car and staring down another female neighbor to the point she got scared, and then getting mad at the party when he got rejected. I'm guessing he gave off the creepy vibe.

And those are only women who've come forward. I'm sure there were others, IMO.

Why in the world did her friends let her walk off into the night with him if he was acting so creepy that night??? If he was creeping out SB that night already, you'd think someone would said, "Hey, I'll drive you both to your cars since it's so far away." That's so weird to me!

Why in the world did her friends let her walk off into the night with him if he was acting so creepy that night??? If he was creeping out SB that night already, you'd think someone would said, "Hey, I'll drive you both to your cars since it's so far away." That's so weird to me!

didn't want to risk getting a DUI? :dunno:

Hindsight is always 20/20... at that age, we expect creepy guys to be simply creepy, but harmless. I'm sure none knew about the weirdness happening in his neighborhood too. Again, even days later no one questioned where she was. :(

I gave my husband the quick update on what was released today and his first comment when I mentioned the cell pings at Granite Park was: He dumped the cell phone there?

Something to consider...that would be something small to find and not anything that would look suspicious in a business park w/so many offices and a new Hilton.

That's exactly what I thought. Since her phone pinged at 4:47 maybe he threw it into that pond. His phone still pinged around there at 4:56. Maybe that's where he dumped off her backpack or something.

IMO if she knew her keys kept disappearing and re-appearing she knew something shady was going on and wanted to leave.. IMO she felt very uncomfortable with things that were happening there . More than one I'm sure and she chose to leave.. Obviously not knowing something bad was going to happen when she did.

Who was saying this?

Jonni i'm not sure if the P.I. add something here or not. I also remember while his FB page could still be seen there was a lot of stuff that seemed to be sexually aggressive humor, like maybe something that you would chuckle about with your buddys, but stuff theres no way I would have on my Facebook page. And I enjoy inappropriate humor as much or more than anyone...

rough timeline
03:55 am EA and Christina enter garage - on video (according to arrest affidavit)
03:58 am EA's vehicle seen leaving garage (arrest affidavit)
04:08 am EA's vehicle registers northbound at Custer gantry (arrest affidavit)
04:40 am (approx) 40 min after leaving garage, he was pinged near his home (arrest affidavit)
04:56 am AE and Christina's (4:57) phones pinged at 5800 Granite Parkway, just north of The Shops.
05:32 am AE pinged near 1500 block at Bethany Drive - near his home (arrest affidavit)
08:00 am EA due to start work (either didn't show, or left soon after)
10:15 am EA caught on video at Kroger gas station inspecting and wiping down car
11:00 am EA shows up at work, with obvious injuries

Trying to figure out where in this timeline is it likely that an assult took place, and when is it likely that AE disposed of Christina - was it at the same place?

Why did he go home, only to turn around and return to The Shops. Was he picking something up? If Christina was already deceased, I'm thinking he went home to change vehicles. Maybe he woke up his brother to get his keys.

This is terrific! I think he went home to pick up things he needed to help him dispose of Christina.

It doesn't take 40 minutes to get home from SOL so I think the assault took place between when they first left at 4am and didn't ping near his house till 4:40.

because he wanted to get fresh with her once her friend went to sleep, if she is sleeping with her friend in her friends bed its harder to do that JIMO.
Right, that was my point -- I see now that I didn't express myself clearly in that response to another poster. [emoji5]

Between 0400 and about 0530 EA is still in the area of the Shops, his home or in between. And by 0530 Christina's phone is no longer pinging in the same areas as his. So between 0456 (area of the Shops) and 0532 (near his home), (1) Christina's phone was at the point where there no battery power to register a ping, (2) the phone was found and disposed off or disabled or (3) Christina was no longer in the trunk by 0532.

Btw 0456 and 0532. Half an hour. That's a large area to search, but not nearly as large as some of us were originally thinking. I can't help but think there is more to help fill in the gaps. Traffic cameras, etc. She's got to be close to this area. Just one or two more pieces to the timeline to find her.

Yes, and I think that was alluded to in the warrant because it was said that LE knows there are other cell towers in the area beyond the ones listed in the warrant. They say that I think meaning that they will be checking into them, but for this charge of aggravated kidnapping they are just presenting the evidence to show she was where he claimed she wasn't -- in his car -- and that he did not go back to Allen directly.

I think they will be presenting more evidence because I think other cell towers will have data showing where he went and when. That evidence will be used for a murder charge because it will lead to her.

That's what I would do too, take her instead of him. I'm guessing they were all tired and she was insisting on going so they gave in. Looking back I'm sure they wish they had done different, I hope.

Not sure if it will make a difference how she got into the car at this point. I do think that timeline is very crucial however in her location. But that will really only help if he didn't move her after the fact. He had several months, I know many will say well he didn't know he had that long but the fact is he did. He kidnapped her that is not normal rational thinking so why would he have been thinking like a rational person during this last 4 months since. Not sure if he thought enough to toss her phone but if he did that could certainly mean something but his was still pinging so leads me to think he took her back in the area of TSAL thinking maybe if they found her he would be off the hook. Maybe leaving her there some where as well for good or till he could move her

That's exactly what I thought. Since her phone pinged at 4:47 maybe he threw it into that pond. His phone still pinged around there at 4:56. Maybe that's where he dumped off her backpack or something.
like this idea but can't figure out: to do this would mean he was trying to create a not him crime scene of sorts? Placing items closer to her last known location? (So... where is her stuff? Surely they'd checked, right? If he "lead " them there?)

Not snark or argument ative just brief bec of phone.

I hate to even ask this, but if she was only in his car for x # of minutes, would he really need that Odo-ban stuff?

I gave my husband the quick update on what was released today and his first comment when I mentioned the cell pings at Granite Park was: He dumped the cell phone there?

Something to consider...that would be something small to find and not anything that would look suspicious in a business park w/so many offices and a new Hilton.

Between 0400 and about 0530 EA is still in the area of the Shops, his home or in between. And by 0530 Christina's phone is no longer pinging in the same areas as his. So between 0456 (area of the Shops) and 0532 (near his home), (1) Christina's phone was at the point where there no battery power to register a ping, (2) the phone was found and disposed off or disabled or (3) Christina was no longer in the trunk by 0532.

Btw 0456 and 0532. Half an hour. That's a large area to search, but not nearly as large as some of us were originally thinking. I can't help but think there is more to help fill in the gaps. Traffic cameras, etc. She's got to be close to this area. Just one or two more pieces to the timeline to find her.

y'all are making me think maybe he went back to toss out her cell phone near the shops to make it appear she never left that area.

IMO if she knew her keys kept disappearing and re-appearing she knew something shady was going on and wanted to leave.. IMO she felt very uncomfortable with things that were happening there . More than one I'm sure and she chose to leave.. Obviously not knowing something bad was going to happen when she did.

IIRC Jonni has said that Christina had planned to stay overnight at PP's & Jonni knew of these plans. I'd always felt CM was uncomfortable with the dynamics of the group or maybe a particular person that made her decide to leave early. Jonni now saying CM wanted to leave earlier than she did, I can only surmise she knows that from texts to probably HF, but CM couldn't leave because she couldn't find her keys. I think that's where the lost keys came from early on - texts to HF.

because he wanted to get fresh with her once her friend went to sleep, if she is sleeping with her friend in her friends bed its harder to do that JIMO.
Right, that was my point -- I see now that I didn't express myself clearly in that response to another poster. [emoji5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
safetycircle