GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that info coming from? The info I just posted from BF came from CM's mom, yes? It makes no mention of the keys being lost again.

She sent him a picture of the keys at 2:34. I believe one of the texts in the range of 3:50 - 3:55 was to HF asking to leave the door open which implies they were lost again.

The one thought that does make me smile is that this little 100 pound lady is probably 5 moves ahead of him on the way to the car. And he hasn't got a clue even though she is less than 3 feet away.

First thought I've had about this today that doesn't depress me.
I don't understand what ur trying to say?

IF Christina was deceased ... sometimes the bowels/bladder release. Not always, but lots of the time. Odoban for that sort of odor. COULD BE ... just a guess. I hate talking about that. :(

....and that was one of my dark thoughts that this affidavit conjures up.

IF Christina was deceased ... sometimes the bowels/bladder release. Not always, but lots of the time. Odoban for that sort of odor. COULD BE ... just a guess. I hate talking about that. :(

That's what I understand as well. I also wonder if he seriously thought Odoban would cover any smell a cadaver dog would be able to sniff out.

Did some research on city of Allen trash and recycling pickup schedule. Link to city services below

http://www.cityofallen.org/index.aspx?NID=981

According to unsealed warrant, Detectives pulled trash on September 10th and September 24th.

Based on Arochi address trash is picked up on Wednesday and recycling every 2 weeks. Due to the holiday, trash would have been on Thursday 9/4. Based on this information, 9/4 trash was not pulled.

Trash day for EA
Thursday 9/4
Wednesday 9/10
Wednesday 9/17
Wednesday 9/24

Recycling is picked up every other week and they are on the A schedule.

Recycle schedule for EA
Wednesday 9/10
Wednesday 9/24

That's what was said. The pic of the keys was sent to HF after she told him they were missing to tell him look I found them. Then another text as they were walking to the garage saying leave the house unlocked I can't find my keys.. Would really like to know if/where they were ever found.

Per Jonni interview today they turned up at the apartment after CHristina was gone.

I agree. I personally think she was not in his vehicle by 11am Saturday at the latest. But I'm iffy on if she was with him or not at 5:30am at his house. That's a pretty short time frame. This all makes me so sick. :(

Big breath. So if he was at the Custer Gantry at 4:08, and back near SOL at 4:47, in that 40 min he could have either attempted a SA,to his house for something, then driven back. Then he was back at his house at 5:30.

BBM & RSBM
According to MSM she left SOL in the trunk. He would not have attempted a SA if she was in trunk IMO.

That's what was said. The pic of the keys was sent to HF after she told him they were missing to tell him look I found them. Then another text as they were walking to the garage saying leave the house unlocked I can't find my keys.. Would really like to know if/where they were ever found.

Do we know if HF was responding to any of her texts?

I'm noticing a trend from PPD. They're slowly releasing more information in the warrants but I believe they know even more. They throw out little hints here and there without explaining more detail at this point. In this warrant they spoke about the storage devices and multiple cellphones sitting in his car but didn't talk about what was on those devices. They spoke to the fact that he wiped the cell phone he stole from Sprint. Which, don't get me wrong is a big deal. I'm just wondering what was on those storage devices/multiple cell phones. If they spoke as to what was on those, please correct me or inform me. I'm very curious to know.

Did some research on city of Allen trash and recycling pickup schedule. Link to city services below

According to unsealed warrant, Detectives pulled trash on September 10th and September 24th.

Based on Arochi address trash is picked up on Wednesday and recycling every 2 weeks. Due to the holiday, trash would have been on Thursday 9/4. Based on this information, 9/4 trash was not pulled.

Trash day for EA
Thursday 9/4
Wednesday 9/10
Wednesday 9/17
Wednesday 9/24

Recycle schedule for EA
Wednesday 9/10
Wednesday 9/24

Booya!
Thanks for this.

I don't understand what ur trying to say?

You would have to read my post #341 and Faith2x's #346. (Sorry, I would post them both here, but that is beyond my meager cyber skills. Otherwise I could have them here and explain it better.)

Trash day for EA
Thursday 9/4
Wednesday 9/10
Wednesday 9/17
Wednesday 9/24

Recycle schedule for EA
Wednesday 9/10
Wednesday 9/24
Man y'all are good. Timelines, schedules, maps.... It's really awesome to see all the effort into helping to find Christina.

Per Jonni interview today they turned up at the apartment after CHristina was gone.

So.... just to make sure we're all on the same page:
Her HOUSE key was lost earlier in the evening.
The missing keys turned up and she texted Hunter at around 2:30.
Then they went missing AGAIN, which is why she texted Hunter at 3:36 that she couldn't find her hose key.
Did she actually text again at 3:58 (like we previously thought as per the UptownDallasGirl interview with Jonni) for Hunter to leave the door unlocked?
Then the house key was found AGAIN at the apartment after she had already left.

Is that what we think is being reported?

That's what I understand as well. I also wonder if he seriously thought Odoban would cover any smell a cadaver dog would be able to sniff out.
Like Agent V hinted at, he isn't the brightest guy. And maybe just arrogant enough to think his efforts would work.

2 things:
1. Wfaa.com says "A search*warrant affidavit says her DNA was found in the lid of the car's trunk.."
So maybe she wasn't knocked out?

2. On the handwritten note bank statements are listed. Any importance to this besides maybe when and where chemicals were bought? Maybe there's something more to that.

IMO
The list appears to be of stuff EA has to eliminate to cover his tracks. He obviously knows to get rid of his black shirt. I think EA is smart enough to know they can track his spending through bank statements, so he needs to make sure they're all disposed of, but not smart enough to realize it makes no difference, since the bank has record of it all anyway. I also suspect he may have intentionally gotten rid of all these things & CM's stuff in a public dumpster in a random place. He may know enough to not put them in his own trash.

I just pray this isn't the case with CM herself. Even with cadaver dogs to search, too many cases where a loved one can never be brought home. :(
Thanks for this bit....I had an old friend visiting and she stayed there. I remember her saying it was brand new and I think we met up the week of 9/17. So, while it didn't OPEN until 9/10 - it was probably close to operational if it was just a week-10d from its grand opening.

It does limit the dropping off to someone staying there theory. But, that area in general has a lot of people/offices. A misplaced cell (assuming he removed the noticeable cover) wouldn't garner a ton of attention. Wonder if the police have asked around for any found iPhones WITHOUT a cover.

If he dumped it in a public trash, it'll likely never be found. :(

So.... just to make sure we're all on the same page:
Her HOUSE key was lost earlier in the evening.
The missing keys turned up and she texted Hunter at around 2:30.
Then they went missing AGAIN, which is why she texted Hunter at 3:36 that she couldn't find her hose key.
Did she actually text again at 3:58 (like we previously thought as per the UptownDallasGirl interview with Jonni) for Hunter to leave the door unlocked?
Then the house key was found AGAIN at the apartment after she had already left.

Is that what we think is being reported?

From my take, they didn't discuss what happened to the house key but the car keys went missing then turned up and sounds like she was gonna drive herself home. Maybe they took both house and car and only gave back car....totally JMO

I'm noticing a trend from PPD. They're slowly releasing more information in the warrants but I believe they know even more. They throw out little hints here and there without explaining more detail at this point. In this warrant they spoke about the storage devices and multiple cellphones sitting in his car but didn't talk about what was on those devices. They spoke to the fact that he wiped the cell phone he stole from Sprint. Which, don't get me wrong is a big deal. I'm just wondering what was on those storage devices/multiple cell phones. If they spoke as to what was on those, please correct me or inform me. I'm very curious to know.
Yeah I am wondering if they are kind of taunting someone in some way. Was this released early to show someone else that they know what's up and they should turn themselves in? Are they hoping someone might get nervous reading the bits of info and make a move that would lead them to Christina? Are they hoping Enrique will realize the jig is up and just confess?

There is some purpose to the early release of the warrants and to bits of some information within them. It is driving me crazy speculating what that purpose is!

The yellow paper with items written in Spanish included cell phone statements from 9/29 to present. IIRC the gold Galaxy was stolen on the 25th and is now in PPD custody. They should be able to retrieve whatever EA might have been trying to hide. IMO The multiple phones and storage devices that were observed in his car may have included burner phones and possibly CM's, but I can't believe that he would be THAT stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur