GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #26 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But didn't they find a long sleeve black shirt in the trash? It looked like he was wearing just that in the garage video.

The shirt itself was not listed as evidence collected. It was just one of the items on the handwritten list on the paper found in EA's trash that was written in Spanish. Kind of a list of things EA needed to make disappear to cover tracks.

This is great!!!

Only thing I'd add is EA clocking it at work at 0800 on 8/30. :)

Jonni said last night on Tricia's radio show that was a lie. That he went on TV and said he was at work at 8 and didn't show up until 11:15.

Are there transcripts of her shows on here? I've looked but can't seem to find any...

Trying to catch, sorry if this was posted. Do you think EA could have returned to the apartment to retrieve something he left behind or claim to...this way the people at the apartment would see him after he left with Christina? Also thinking that if they were all out dancing and drinking, maybe EA read more into a possible hook up but by the time they got food and comfy at the apartment, everyone was ready for bed. If I remember correctly, Christina worked on Friday. I am guessing without a nap, should would have been up almost 24 hours at that point.

BBM
Viable possibility, IMO.

I am trying to think about 2 events that have been mentioned and are in the warrant - the bruises/marks on EA and the car damage.

How do they fit into this timeline? We have him - and Christina - near his house and back at the Shops. Then near his house - without Christina - at 0530 or thereabouts.

Did he attack her in the garage, she fought back and he put her in the trunk? At some point after that did he go back into the trunk and she fought back? And where in the timeline did the car damage take place and how does it fit in?

I think she was dead instantly in the garage. Otherwise she would have tried to get out, and pulled the trunk release. Also,she could have squeaked out a text for help. I think ea went home to get help from bro after he realized what he had done. Why else would he have to use all the cleaning supplies??

Jonni said last night on Tricia's radio show that was a lie. That he went on TV and said he was at work at 8 and didn't show up until 11:15.

Are there transcripts of her shows on here? I've looked but can't seem to find any...

Interesting. I wonder what she is basing that on?

EA's attorney (in the background of the uncut interview of EA) clearly said he was & PPD collected the evidence from Sprint of his fingerprint clocking in at 8:00 & video surveillance. Kind of hard to believe EA & his attorney would make such a strong claim backing it up with fingerprints & video surveillance if it was false.

My daughter is graduating from college tomorrow and we've been busy today. So very hard to read this...

IMO, EA may have taken his phone home and then took Christina to a unknown location.

jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed in the warrant it said that SB said that she, PP, and EA all got in her car and went to Whataburger and then back to the apartment. There was no mention of Christina and SN in that part of the warrant. I wonder did SN also drive to Whataburger and take Christina in his car? Or did they just go wait at PP's apartment until everyone got back from Whataburger?

I know it's a detail, but I'm just trying to piece together how this all transpired. You know, like back at the apartment, was Christina pretty much hanging out with SN and not saying much to EA?

EA's attorney (in the background of the uncut interview of EA) clearly said he was & PPD collected the evidence from Sprint of his fingerprint clocking in at 8:00 & video surveillance. Kind of hard to believe EA & his attorney would make such a strong claim backing it up with fingerprints & video surveillance if it wasn't accurate if it was not true.
As someone else said, EA has a little pinnochio in him. I don't think that he can help himself. Jon Lovitz used to do a SNL skit about EA.

The link to the radio show is up top in a yellowish long box going across the screen.

EA's attorney (in the background of the uncut interview of EA) clearly said he was & PPD collected the evidence from Sprint of his fingerprint clocking in at 8:00 & video surveillance. Kind of hard to believe EA & his attorney would make such a strong claim backing it up with fingerprints & video surveillance if it was false.

Uncomfirmed, but I believe the person in the background of these interviews was not his attorney but CQ from Accion America (the family spokesman)

I noticed in the warrant it said that SB said that she, PP, and EA all got in her car and went to Whataburger and then back to the apartment. There was no mention of Christina and SN in that part of the warrant. I wonder did SN also drive to Whataburger and take Christina in his car? Or did they just go wait at PP's apartment until everyone got back from Whataburger?

I know it's a detail, but I'm just trying to piece together how this all transpired. You know, like back at the apartment, was Christina pretty much hanging out with SN and not saying much to EA?

I thought…. They all went to Whataburger in EA & CM's cars & that is when they were seen entering the parking garage together at 11:32pm returning from Whataburger. Because they were all at PP's earlier when EA said he'd had about 10 shots at 10:30pm. (Side thought: 10 shots & you're driving an hour later?!?!?!)

Uncomfirmed, but I believe the person in the background of these interviews was not his attorney but CQ from Accion America (the family spokesman)

Not sure. But with his comments about not talking to CMs family because he didn't have his attorney & didn't want to say the wrong thing that could be held against him, that it must be the attorney there for the news interview.

But regardless of who was speaking, it would be pretty insane to claim you have fingerprint & video proof of being there at 8:00am & that police collected that evidence if it were completely untrue.

Did some research on city of Allen trash and recycling pickup schedule. Link to city services below

http://www.cityofallen.org/index.aspx?NID=981

According to unsealed warrant, Detectives pulled trash on September 10th and September 24th.

Based on Arochi address trash is picked up on Wednesday and recycling every 2 weeks. Due to the holiday, trash would have been on Thursday 9/4. Based on this information, 9/4 trash was not pulled.

Trash day for EA
Thursday 9/4
Wednesday 9/10
Wednesday 9/17
Wednesday 9/24

Recycling is picked up every other week and they are on the A schedule.

Recycle schedule for EA
Wednesday 9/10
Wednesday 9/24

Or could it mean nothing was found in a trash pull on 9/4....not that they didnt pull it but didnt find anything. IMO

I don't think it was EA's attny in the background. I think that was his "spokesperson".

Or could it mean nothing was found in a trash pull on 9/4....not that they didnt pull it but didnt find anything. IMO

LE probably just wasn't on EA in time for that pickup, since HF or anyone else didn't report her missed for 4 days.... JMO

As someone else said, EA has a little pinnochio in him. I don't think that he can help himself. Jon Lovitz used to do a SNL skit about EA.

Oh, he's definitely a Pinocchio!! (I love that term! :D) He's got the longest nose ever seen.

But for now, this part makes sense to me. He was trying real hard to create an alibi. I totally see him clocking in to show "proof he was there" & then taking off to finish cleanup or whatever else he was doing, then reappearing at 11:00am. It was also theorized way back that after clocking in, since he was the only one there, he used the store Shop Vac to do the heavy duty vacuuming before taking off.

Thinking of you tonight Christina like so many other nights and praying you are found soon! Praying for the searchers tomorrow! Extra prayers to family and friends! Such a heartbreaking day! Stay strong Team Christina!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1419051199601.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1419051199601.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics