GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It does connect to Alma and it is a freaking mud pit right now. I slung mud all the way back to the shops. Lol

This was in response to your question about the creepy road off Custer by starbucks pond.

10:48 and back in the parking garage at the Shops. It took 18 minutes trying to go from Starbucks pond on Custer to McDermott to get back to the Shops. BUT... Taking McDermott was a mistake. It ends at Preston. So I had to double back and take Ohio to Hedgecoxe, then I took Rasor/Headqurters back to the shops via Parkwood.
IMPORTANT NOTE: while at McDermott and Preston I had a clear view of the 5800 Granite towers! My cell would be pinging on the North side of the tower right there.

Ok report .. Is the creepy road off Custer (pond) since you have a live 1st hand account can you drive up in there with out being seen -tree line to the right ...wonder what it looks like at 4am

10:48 and back in the parking garage at the Shops. It took 18 minutes trying to go from Starbucks pond on Custer to McDermott to get back to the Shops. BUT... Taking McDermott was a mistake. It ends at Preston. So I had to double back and take Ohio to Hedgecoxe, then I took Rasor/Headqurters back to the shops via Parkwood.
IMPORTANT NOTE: while at McDermott and Preston I had a clear view of the 5800 Granite towers! My cell would be pinging on the North side of the tower right there.

Ohio seems to be of significance. Following MM lead on FB.

:tyou::yourock:

It does connect to Alma and it is a freaking mud pit right now. I slung mud all the way back to the shops. Lol

This was in response to your question about the creepy road off Custer by starbucks pond.

Oh Wow ... you think that is or might be a special area of great concern to alert Jonni and Team??
Did you get a sensation of this needs to be or worth being checked??

Ok report .. Is the creepy road off Custer (pond) since you have a live 1st hand account can you drive up in there with out being seen -tree line to the right ...wonder what it looks like at 4am

Yes, the creepy road by Starbucks pond is accessible and would provide excellent cover however; if someone was to spend their quality time out searching then I would recommend a different location. Being that we cannot discuss previously searched areas. I am by no means trying to imply that the pond has been searched by the masses but I can confirm that a small group of rogue armatures spend a quality night/morning there with a special visitor from Allen PD.

I saw a few places that I want to go briefly checkout or at least mark for georeference later. I will be back on-line shortly. Thanks!

This means more to the locals than it does some of like me who have not been to Plano in many years. HOWEVER, there is Google Maps to follow!

If we look at the affidavit, the LAST communication by Christina's phone with the tower at 5800 Granite is at 0447. 39 minutes from the 0408 siting of EA at the Custer toll booths. This 39 minutes, however, is the MAXIMUM time because the affidavit doesn't mention the FIRST communication by either phone at Granite. Also, if what I've heard is right, you can't exit at Custer, but you have to go farther down 121 so that has to factored in. It may have only been 20-25 minutes from the 0408 Custer siting to when EA arrived in the area near 5800 Granite. He could have spent 25-30 minutes in the area near the 5800 Granite tower. Either Christina and/or her phone is likely in that area. Then we have the 36 minute trip to the area near EA's house. That doesn't look like a 36 minute trip, but I might be wrong. What extended the time in the 5800 Granite area and the transit to his house? Disposal? The damage to his vehicle?

I'm trying to follow along with you and Google Maps. But I don't have your first hand knowledge of the area. It appears that between leaving the Shops at 0358 and arrival in the area near EA's home at 0532 we don't have as big an area involved as I originally thought. No other phone communications are mentioned after 0532, so maybe everything except cleaning the vehicle occurred after that point.

I just get the feeling she is most likely in that 10-12 min range from the shops NE not further than Alma

Remember Both their phones per the Affidavit ping at the Granite Prky at 4:47a
He tossed her phone in water or smashed it I think
then only his pings 9 min later at 4:56am with the same Granite Prky location on the same side IIRC per the affidavit

We head out in about an hour to search! We had a great turn out yesterday hopefully today will be the same.

At least we have a little more now to base our searching on. We will find her.

JMOM, do the police give you any heads up at all that something is going on. I am hoping so. I cant imagine would it would be like for you and the family to find out these details by random text messages or tweets or breaking news. Bless all of you today and let this be the day you bring Christina home.

JMOM, do the police give you any heads up at all that something is going on. I am hoping so. I cant imagine would it would be like for you and the family to find out these details by random text messages or tweets or breaking news. Bless all of you today and let this be the day you bring Christina home.
I am not JMOM, but I think they do. I recall her saying earlier that they let the family read the new search warrant and arrest warrant the night before it was released.

This means more to the locals than it does some of like me who have not been to Plano in many years. HOWEVER, there is Google Maps to follow!

If we look at the affidavit, the LAST communication by Christina's phone with the tower at 5800 Granite is at 0447. 39 minutes from the 0408 siting of EA at the Custer toll booths. This 39 minutes, however, is the MAXIMUM time because the affidavit doesn't mention the FIRST communication by either phone at Granite. Also, if what I've heard is right, you can't exit at Custer, but you have to go farther down 121 so that has to factored in. It may have only been 20-25 minutes from the 0408 Custer siting to when EA arrived in the area near 5800 Granite. He could have spent 25-30 minutes in the area near the 5800 Granite tower. Either Christina and/or her phone is likely in that area. Then we have the 36 minute trip to the area near EA's house. That doesn't look like a 36 minute trip, but I might be wrong. What extended the time in the 5800 Granite area and the transit to his house? Disposal? The damage to his vehicle?

I'm trying to follow along with you and Google Maps. But I don't have your first hand knowledge of the area. It appears that between leaving the Shops at 0358 and arrival in the area near EA's home at 0532 we don't have as big an area involved as I originally thought. No other phone communications are mentioned after 0532, so maybe everything except cleaning the vehicle occurred after that point.

the trip home (based on the mapping) from the Shops area to the E Bethany location is approx 22-23 min depends if he took hedgecoxe or legacy ?? 13 min to spare... but I would think he was on panic by that point

Thinking about those dang keys...maybe after Christina took the picture of them and put them in her pocket. We know she changed clothes. Maybe she forgot they were in the pocket of what she changed out of.

Back to the cleaning supplies. IMO the Odoban may eliminate odors (temporarily, at least) it will not eliminate DNA evidence/Bodily fluids that a forensics lab has the capability to recover. Also, even a low bleach concentrate household spray cleaner will damage fibers, clothing and carpet. I just think areas other than his car were treated/cleaned.

And you're doing this in the daylight. Imagine doing it at night. And trying to find a suitable disposal spot in the dark.

I know straight bleach was not among the items found but I did see a CSI (or a show like that) that the guilty party poured bleach over all the evidence that could like him to the crime. It was supposed to destroy DNA. I know its just a TV show...

I just get the feeling she is most likely in that 10-12 min range from the shops NE not further than Alma

Remember Both their phones per the Affidavit ping at the Granite Prky at 4:47a
He tossed her phone in water or smashed it I think
then only his pings 9 min later at 4:56am with the same Granite Prky location on the same side IIRC per the affidavit

I agree. When I use 'Earth' mode of Google Maps, though, I see many places that would need to be searched in the area from Alma to the Shops. Still a much narrower area than what some of us were thinking early on. I can see LE having additional evidence soon.

I haven't had a chance to totally catch up and have to run out for a while. Can someone please make a list for me of areas that y'all searched and checked today?? I'll mark them off the list.

Thank soooooo much! Can someone also check out FM 1378 all the way to FM 78 where Sprint is? I need all the sneaky tree lined areas or woods. I think there is another FM road out there too. Think it's 2415? If someone can help me with that I would really appreciate it.

I won't be back till probably after 6pm tonight so I won't be on here again until after that.

Jmom,I believe tatum is the one one that did some research around the SAL today. There is certainly a area of interest and it's from tatum page 3 closer to top

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghosty_gal