GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has really bothered me that the apt. to the garage was reported as a 20 minute walk. That is an awfully long walk and I just can't see someone choosing to park there. I don't know if
this would make any difference in the timeline, but I just don't believe it could be correct.

Also I thought LE had reported that they 'both' made it to their respective cars. Obviously these new facts have me totally confused. moo

I am WAY behind - it's so annoying when I have to go to WORK instead of reading websites, gah! - so 2 things I wanted to mention after reading the affidavits.

1. It says CM's phone was a black iPhone. So where's the blue metallic phone? The one in the pic we've seen appears to be truly a blue metallic phone itself, not a blue metallic case on a black iPhone. It may have no relevance but I wanted to ask about it.

2. The list written by "unknown person" in EA's house lists bank records. Really curious why bank records could be of concern here. Showing that he bought all those cleaning supplies? A large withdrawal of cash that he gave someone to help him?

Sorry if I'm repeating stuff that's been discussed. I'm going back to catch up now but didn't want to forget these questions.

It has really bothered me that the apt. to the garage was reported as a 20 minute walk. That is an awfully long walk and I just can't see someone choosing to park there. I don't know if
this would make any difference in the timeline, but I just don't believe it could be correct.

Also I thought LE had reported that they 'both' made it to their respective cars. Obviously these new facts have me totally confused. moo

I personally have never seen anything from LE that they both made it to there cars. Guess I missed that

I haven't had a chance to totally catch up and have to run out for a while. Can someone please make a list for me of areas that y'all searched and checked today?? I'll mark them off the list.

Thank soooooo much! Can someone also check out FM 1378 all the way to FM 78 where Sprint is? I need all the sneaky tree lined areas or woods. I think there is another FM road out there too. Think it's 2415? If someone can help me with that I would really appreciate it.

I won't be back till probably after 6pm tonight so I won't be on here again until after that.
I can help with that. I am heading to the starbucks by Sprint on 78 now and will go the route I believe he would go back to 1378 and towards the Krogers in Allen. that cooper (rd or dr) right behind the sprint I have mentioned in the past is near the train tracks and an abandoned storage place. I took a video driving back there when this case first started and still have that. I will get some pics today of any areas along the route

398655e02d615251599c75609143ce85.jpg

This is the route I will be taking if anyone wants to pull up and look on google maps and let me know any areas of interest

It is correct. The Shops is a very large outdoor mall/entertainment area. The town homes/apts are quite a walk. We walked the exact route and it took us 23 minutes.

I just drove it as well. It's so winding that it's hard to see all the little hidden dirt roads or trails back in to the woods.

I have to leave now. Thanks everyone so much for your help!

This is the route I will be taking if anyone wants to pull up and look on google maps and let me know any areas of interest

The parking around the residences are mostly reserved which leaves the garage parking by the businesses for visitors. I hope that helps.

I just get the feeling she is most likely in that 10-12 min range from the shops NE not further than Alma

Remember Both their phones per the Affidavit ping at the Granite Prky at 4:47a
He tossed her phone in water or smashed it I think
then only his pings 9 min later at 4:56am with the same Granite Prky location on the same side IIRC per the affidavit
Me too! He is a strange one and could have moved her so with him not talking its like a needle in a haystack and cant leave stones uncovered

Hello everyone, I'm a new subscriber. Does anyone have a link to a video of EA's car leaving the parking garage? I was wondering if any damage is noticeable when he left. Thank you and I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I'm a new subscriber. Does anyone have a link to a video of EA's car leaving the parking garage? I was wondering if any damage is noticeable when he left. Thank you and I apologize if this has already been discussed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't think a video of that was ever released... oh, and welcome aboard!!

He would have had time to dispose of her on the way to work. This trip takes 19min and from the time he was seen feuling at Kroger (10:15am) and the time he arrived at Sprint (11am) that's a 45 min time gap.

And you're doing this in the daylight. Imagine doing it at night. And trying to find a suitable disposal spot in the dark.

Do you think it might be useful if someone could drive his route/s at night (but not alone!), and if possible with a similar weather pattern to the day it happened.

Although this would be really creepy, they might get a better feeling of what it was like that night, and what areas seem accessible. The damage to the car shows he hit something, either in the garage, or more likely by going off-road somewhere, and hitting a rock or a tree stump, so it could be somewhere where it looked flat, but had obstacles that he couldn't see in the dark.

He would have had time to dispose of her on the way to work. This trip takes 19min and from the time he was seen feuling at Kroger (10:15am) and the time he arrived at Sprint (11am) that's a 45 min time gap.
Good find! He would have had to have it planned to know to take her there.... JMO. Would have most likely been nice and dry at that time also so easier access. I still am leaning toward locations near where she went missing for several reasons.

I still lean toward the scenario that any disposal work EA did was already done before it started getting light. Sunrise on the 30th was about 0700, but it was twilight btw 0545 and then. I noted that with the exception of the Kroger at 1015, the affidavit's focus seems to end around 0532. But that's just me. As far as this 19 minute trip stretching into 45 minutes, I noticed that there is a Home Depot near the Sprint store. He could have stopped there for cleaning supplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990