GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
e5b98dd51d97e5886bd8b5a9b0b2e7b2.jpg

By the sprint store. I dont know how he would get back there but a creepy place to me

This is a scary place, but funny enough, (O/T) I actually did soil sampling there for the last company I worked for. It is listed on the EPA's "Superfund" list and work to get it cleaned up just started this summer. It was previously a chemical recycling company (for things like ink and paint). 15 years ago they made "experimental" roads using the waste from their recycling process (still bottoms). Well, that waste contained lead so they potentially contaminated a bunch of soil on that property.

As for the creepiness, yes. There was a young man that lived in a tent inside the warehouse. And big snakes (there's a pond behind the building). But the overgrowth on that entire property was thoroughly cleared back in June.

If you're interested, here's a link about the cleanup: http://www.wieb.uscourts.gov/opinions/files/pdfs/In_re_FV_Steel__Wire_Co._2007.pdf

Good find! He would have had to have it planned to know to take her there.... JMO. Would have most likely been nice and dry at that time also so easier access. I still am leaning toward locations near where she went missing for several reasons.

I agree too. I'm hoping we will know something soon since they took so much from his house. Surely they'll discover a lot more clues and (hopefully) find that missing data from his phone. Thinking he used his home computer to aid in that. Wherever he put her, I would hope that he would have looked at a map...at least once out of curiosity. Fingers crossed!!

Not to sound negative or discouraging, but FWIW we have to remember he was seen pulling out of the parking garage at 3:58 a.m. I believe and didn't report to work until 11:15 a.m. In addition, he had a 4-day head-start before she was reported missing. In addition, we do not know who or how many people were in his household during this time, and also LE pulled trash with cleaning items etc I believe the last time (per warrant) was September 24 or something like that. So my point being even though he was seen on video at Kroger's cleaning HIS vehicle, we do not know that he had already hidden Christina somewhere OR if she may have still been in his home (or on the property) OR if another vehicle was being used going in entirely different directions than he was. And also the fact of where Christina's cell phone pinged does not (IMO) say that's necessarily where Christina was.

Wonder if his car was equipped with OnStar. He had a 2010 Chevrolet Camero. Anyone know if Onstar would still map with gps even if you are not currently subscribed?

The interesting thing is that the warrant said that they believe he returned to his house with her in the trunk. That makes me think that they have more phone pings they are not releasing yet. If he was near that tower on East Bethany at around 5:30 am, I think he went somewhere after that and disposed of her body, came back home and got dressed for work, then went to the Kroger to refill his gas tank and was double checking for any evidence that was left on his car. He had a lot of time between 5:30ish and 10:15 to hide her somewhere.

The interesting thing is that the warrant said that they believe he returned to his house with her in the trunk. That makes me think that they have more phone pings they are not releasing yet. If he was near that tower on East Bethany at around 5:30 am, I think he went somewhere after that and disposed of her body, came back home and got dressed for work, then went to the Kroger to refill his gas tank and was double checking for any evidence that was left on his car. He had a lot of time between 5:30ish and 10:15 to hide her somewhere.

The sun was fast approaching, he needed to do something quick so I wonder if thats what prompted PPD and Allen PD to search that wooded area behind Bethany/75.

The stomach turning part about where he lives is that I lived at Chapparrel/CloverHavenWay (Plano side) for the past 14yrs and recently moved to Allen. But I used to jog along Chapparrel, up to the Kroger and back 3-4x a week. There are many dark, wooded areas to include a creek & forest type nature preserve. They've searched that area, but still creepy.

Holly smokes batman....it's hard to keep up I guess I missed the part where LE thought she was in trunk when he returned home.....

@alterholic what is Christina's instagram name and could u pls give us a link

If he took her to work then why the use of the shop vac there?

This makes sense to me. I think by the time he was at Kroger he was doing a last minute inspection, but he still had a lot of work to do, in that he had to thoroughly clean the vehicle and deal with his clothing and any tracking evidence (both physical and virtual), plus he was expecting a call from LE, as he was the last person to see her.

The thing that concerns me, is that he did have time (several days) to remove her from wherever he first placed her, to somewhere else far removed from the scene. I hope this was not the case, and by that time, he was paranoid enough to stay well away from wherever he left her, and didn't move her somewhere else.

Don't you think his family would notice that he was doing some serious cleaning and threw out at least
three 32oz cleaning containers, along with a gallon container of concentrated OdoBan along with rags and towels. That's probably enough to clean all their vehicles, the garage and the entire house. He felt comfortable enough to ditch them in the family trash and not take them elsewhere to dispose of them.

I don't think EA's family notices much. Didn't they not know their son was locked up for a week for theft?

Don't you think his family would notice that he was doing some serious cleaning and threw out at least
three 32oz cleaning containers, along with a gallon container of concentrated OdoBan along with rags and towels. That's probably enough to clean all their vehicles, the garage and the entire house. He felt comfortable enough to ditch them in the family trash and not take them elsewhere to dispose of them.

My son lives 65 miles from me and I know when something is off..... and we aren't as close since he got married but my gut tells me when something is off. Hasn't been wrong yet. I guess I just don't understand some folks. Sad really.

My son lives 65 miles from me and I know when something is off..... and we aren't as close since he got married but my gut tells me when something is off. Hasn't been wrong yet. I guess I just don't understand some folks. Sad really.

Deep denial... or, ignore it and it'll go away.. yep, it is sad.

This makes sense to me. I think by the time he was at Kroger he was doing a last minute inspection, but he still had a lot of work to do, in that he had to thoroughly clean the vehicle and deal with his clothing and any tracking evidence (both physical and virtual), plus he was expecting a call from LE, as he was the last person to see her.

The thing that concerns me, is that he did have time (several days) to remove her from wherever he first placed her, to somewhere else far removed from the scene. I hope this was not the case, and by that time, he was paranoid enough to stay well away from wherever he left her, and didn't move her somewhere else.

Which might explain why even more cleaning supplies had to be purchased -- if you recall, it was the second trash pull, which was not until September 24th which was the one which included the OdoBan.

:banghead:For all we know he moved her several times.....

I don't think EA's family notices much. Didn't they not know their son was locked up for a week for theft?

When I was still doing nursing I used to work with a lady who had a son that was into drugs. She would see signs, found a couple joints once and what she thought was probably coke another time. But when she would confront this kid, he would deny it and make up some crazy story about it belonging to a friend. She got to the point that she stopped asking him and just pretended everything was good and would even make excuses. Even though she was an RN and she knew what could happen. I think she definitely knew what was going on but didn't have a clue how to handle him. I think EA's family has the same problem. They had to know, especially after LE and Christina's family put Enrique under a microscope that he was guilty or at least suspected it because of all the cleaning products and his injuries and the damage to the car. I think they did and still are denying it even to themselves because they don't know how to handle what he did. And even though I would like to think I would do things differently if EA was my son, I don't think you know for sure until you're in that situation.

O/T but is there a way to make the font size larger on WS? I've gone to the control panel and increased the font for all programs but it doesn't work here and it's really hard to read for these old eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95