GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all have the full press conference, not sure if it is posted on the public page, but I think it is on the private page maybe? The FC page.

Awesome thank you!!! Ill go on a hunt for it :)

Maybe they had the utilities turned off because they forgot to pay the bill!
And I think the purses were HF's little business.

All JMO

27 threads at around a thousand posts per.

Approximately 27, 000 posts by the time we close out this thread. The last one, we pray.

100 active posters-- "regulars" so to speak, is that a fair guess? Too generous? Too stingy?

I'll keep it because it makes the math easier. 100 active posters = an average of 270 per. (And TYM counts for three... or ten?!) :)

Across 115 days.

It's no wonder we circle around the horse, guys. How could we not?

It's no wonder we are losing track of newly emerged details that were originally conjecture on Day 4.

Christina, where are you?
We'll stay the course until you come home. We're here, kiddo. We're not going to give up.

:loveyou: LMBO !!!! Thanks Agent

Yup way over 2600 posts just for Christina ... And No One Has Run Me Off . (so do not even try- LOL)
Christina Deserves To Be Found and Her Parents & Family Deserve Closure.
At the moment- It is ambiguous since Christina is Missing and there is no confirmation one way or another.
We all get frustrated for a variety of reasons,we all agree that the truth of what really occurred between 3:58am and beyond needs to be told. Whoever is found to be directly and indirectly responsible needs to have a fair trial and sentenced swiftly & accordingly.

Maybe ask her? I know you say you were there that night, I am sure you have spoken with her, reach out to her if the keys bother you that bad. I'm sure she would explain it. I really am not ignoring all the key and purse talk questions. However at this point, and being with Jonni almost every day, the last thing I am going to bring to her is a key or purse question. She did not do well when she read that affidavit and her focus is to locate Christina at this point. Key and purse talk is just not something I think is important and I can't bring myself to even mention it to her. Sorry that's just how I feel about it. Not being snarky I just think she has bigger things on her mind and I don't want to upset her more than she already is.

I just wish I knew why Jonni thinks/ how she knew someone had hidden them.

Glad it is resolved that they were not in Jonni's posession.

Thank you CP!

same and same. Now if we knew the key situation it might shed some light. SN asks if she is okay to drive, meaning he thought she had her keys, right? CM walks 20 minutes supposedly headed to her car, so I assume she thought she had her keys. Did she get to her car and notice she did NOT have them again? Was EA supposed to drive her back to the apartment so she could check? I'm sure she would not want to walk back another 20 minutes. JMO

I think they knew she had her keys.
Maybe someone took them out of her purse yet again and she does not realize it till she gets to the garage.
possibly hands EA her phone and so she can look for her keys and cant find them.

Im getting dizzy with the keys!

Maybe ask her? I know you say you were there that night, I am sure you have spoken with her, reach out to her if the keys bother you that bad. I'm sure she would explain it. I really am not ignoring all the key and purse talk questions. However at this point, and being with Jonni almost every day, the last thing I am going to bring to her is a key or purse question. She did not do well when she read that affidavit and her focus is to locate Christina at this point. Key and purse talk is just not something I think is important and I can't bring myself to even mention it to her. Sorry that's just how I feel about it. Not being snarky I just think she has bigger things on her mind and I don't want to upset her more than she already is.

I think the Keys are very important .
FWIW its possible someone didn't want her to leave!

Did they take dogs into Ea's home?
use a dog on the car?

Way behind, don't know the connection to EA (new atty again?), but just wanted to say that the profile pic on the FB page.... Is it just me, or is it supposed to look creepy?
Agreed, very creepy.

I understand that you think the keys are very important. My point is that I am not going to ask Jonni about the keys now. That's all. She has way too much she is dealing with and she said what she wanted to about the keys at the press conference. Her focus is locating Christina, not keys and handbags.

I understand that you think the keys are very important. My point is that I am not going to ask Jonni about the keys now. That's all. She has way too much she is dealing with and she said what she wanted to about the keys at the press conference. Her focus is locating Christina, not keys and handbags.

I don't think u should ask her.
IMO the answers lie with the friends that were with her that night.
I have never asked u to ask Jonni anything.

First off....
they have to confirm its a bite mark.
Next they have to confirm it was from Christina...

I would think they have already done this.
LE has not said it was a bite mark as of yet!
so like with everything in this case we wait and see.

I watch just as many crime TV shows as you guys and have lived it as well. I'm fully aware of the kind of garbage the attorneys will bring up and the legal hoops that have to be gone through for justice for Christina. But let's remember jurors are mostly normal people and can use general common sense (hopefully) on making their decision on what's relevant or not. Jmo.
:)

That is one theory and then another which is she trekked 20 minutes because she thought she did have them, and then EA offered to drive her back to the apartment which puts her in his car willingly. Then he just keeps going and she realizes something is up. JMO

Does anyone here think all this testing is taking way to long?

The first initial round of forensic testing did take long, but that is because there were no charges at that point, it was not a "criminal" case so they weren't priority. As soon as the results came back, they immediately filed charges. Going forward, the testing won't take nearly as long. We should see things picking up speed

I agree with whomever said that a bite mark is distinctive from other wounds or injuries. When I was in college, I worked at a daycare center and a child bit my forearm. I had a bite mark for over two weeks. Everyone who saw it, knew it was a human bite and not an animal bite.

I apologize if someone already pointed this out, but what bothers me about the bite mark claim is that the detective in the warrant does not validate the employees' assertion EA had a bite mark, but instead refers to "bruising" and "abrasions." If it was a bite mark, wouldn't they say there was a bite mark and they asked him about it or when he gave the tire story, wouldn't they ask, "well, how did you get a bite mark?." I don't think they saw a bite mark.

I tend to think she got in willingly also.. just can't figure out why..
She could have realized she was too tired to drive, and she realized HF wasn't even home since he still didn't respond to her texts, so no need to make the long trek home at 4:00 am, and she asked EA to drop her off at PP's apt. I also wondered if she and EA made a run for party favors, but then you would think the friends at the apartment would be calling wondering when they were returning.

I know you didn't let me rephrase.... sorry not enough coffee......many people have asked me to check with her about the key, not you, but many. I am not going to do that at this time. Sorry wasn't being snarky just trying to explain my thoughts. :)

I don't think u should ask her.
IMO the answers lie with the friends that were with her that night.
I have never asked u to ask Jonni anything.

I believe a lot of these answers lie with those at the apartment that night. Perhaps they've made LE aware of the details or they haven't.

I do think someone took the keys because they thought Christina was too impaired, sleepy or upset to drive. jmo

I know you didn't let me rephrase.... sorry not enough coffee......many people have asked me to check with her about the key, not you, but many. I am not going to do that at this time. Sorry wasn't being snarky just trying to explain my thoughts. :)

Sending prayers your way that the truth comes out soon and Christina is found!

I apologize if someone already pointed this out, but what bothers me about the bite mark claim is that the detective in the warrant does not validate the employees' assertion EA had a bite mark, but instead refers to "bruising" and "abrasions." If it was a bite mark, wouldn't they say there was a bite mark and they asked him about it or when he gave the tire story, wouldn't they ask, "well, how did you get a bite mark?." I don't think they saw a bite mark.
We have to remember the employees at Sprint seen EA within hours of what happened so the wounds were fresh. He was limping, his ribs hurt, the abrasions to his right hand and the alleged bitemark. He told them he got in a fight. It is possible they will be called as witnesses if LE thinks their statements are credible. By the time EA showed up at the PPD on Sept 3rd his body had time to heal. A bitemark could have looked like a fading bruise by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson