GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a couple of bodies of water close to her last ping.... I wonder if he threw it in there to silence it. would make since if that is truly the last place it pinged....
Just a few of my recent thoughts,
I would definitely notice if my son cleaned anything, and because of the cleaner smell it would be very noticeable, and I would be surprised he took it upon himself to clean anything.
I was thinking about mattresses, and if one was important in this case, could he have just swapped it out with another mattress in the house?

If she was put in the trunk immediately, I would think she would have to be knocked out cold, handcuffed behind her back, or she could have just pulled the emergency trunk release, and escaped. Even if she was somehow quickly restrained I would think she could still use parts of her body to do things to the inside of the trunk. The timing doesn't seem to allow for anything more than a quick restraint, or knocking her out cold.

I think I expect the phone and her to be in two different places, and not together, because there is probably evidence with her, and you wouldn't want the phone leading LE to her. I think the apple has a built in battery, so he would have to take it apart to actually remove the battery. If it was up to me I would have submerged it in water, because I have heard that will do a very good job at destroying a phone, and then I would have thrown it in the sewer, so it might end up far far away.

After reading the warrant my impression, is that it pushes buttons, if I was a girlfriend there is enough said on that warrant to really make me mad, and maybe mad enough to help LE, if I knew anything. If I was the mother, I would have to be confronted with the reality of the situation that she was in the trunk of my sons car, and there was many cleaning products in the garbage, and denial time is over because their is evidence proving that.

I apologize if someone already pointed this out, but what bothers me about the bite mark claim is that the detective in the warrant does not validate the employees' assertion EA had a bite mark, but instead refers to "bruising" and "abrasions." If it was a bite mark, wouldn't they say there was a bite mark and they asked him about it or when he gave the tire story, wouldn't they ask, "well, how did you get a bite mark?." I don't think they saw a bite mark.

IMO, Just because it wasn't in the affidavit doesn't mean that EA wasn't questioned about the bite mark or that PPD did not see it. Certainly you don't believe that they did not ask him about it? It behooves PPD to confirm/deny as little as possible, or else they'd be giving their entire case to the defense long before they need to. “This is just a small percentage of everything we’ve done. This is just the information we needed to get the arrest and search warrant.” - Officer Tilley

bite mark or not, I think a big thing that has always stood out was that he wasn't limping in the video and he was when he finally reported to work. IMO something happened in that timeframe that didn't include a bar fight (as by that point they were all closed) and didn't include turning/flipping a tire. So.... why was he limping?
We have to remember the employees at Sprint seen EA within hours of what happened so the wounds were fresh. He was limping, his ribs hurt, the abrasions to his right hand and the alleged bitemark. He told them he got in a fight. It is possible they will be called as witnesses if LE thinks their statements are credible. By the time EA showed up at the PPD on Sept 3rd his body had time to heal. A bitemark could have looked like a fading bruise by then.

agreed, also it could have led to bruising that many days later... or he could have used something on it to help it heal faster. I know we have a product we keep around for the kiddos injuries, (my husband calls it gypsy tears) it literally can heal something overnight. JMO, they noticed bruising b/c at that time they didn't think there may be a bite mark.
IMO, Just because it wasn't in the affidavit doesn't mean that EA wasn't questioned about the bite mark or that PPD did not see it. Certainly you don't believe that they did not ask him about it? It behooves PPD to confirm/deny as little as possible, or else they'd be giving their entire case to the defense long before they need to. “This is just a small percentage of everything we’ve done. This is just the information we needed to get the arrest and search warrant.” - Officer Tilley

Not if he say, hit a tree in a rural area while trying to hide a body. JMO of course.

My thoughts exactly. I still think the dry lakebed areas of Lake Lavon are a possibility. Vehicles can easily access this area and it is close by. Lots of heaps of trash and overgrowth there.

There is a couple of bodies of water close to her last ping.... I wonder if he threw it in there to silence it. would make since if that is truly the last place it pinged....

Keep in mind that the warrant does not say that is the last place her phone pinged. The warrant DOES say that his phone pinged at 5:30ish near his home and LE believes she was in his trunk at that time. It will not surprise me if more phone pings were documented but were not needed disclosed for these last warrants.

I thought it was interesting that PPD interviewed EA's brother on 9/18, while EA was in jail for the phone. No way for EA and CA to compare notes then.

I thought it was interesting that PPD interviewed EA's brother on 9/18, while EA was in jail for the phone. No way for EA and CA to compare notes then.
Which is also around the time the actual "note" was found in the trash. Interesting to me as well. Did no one at all have contact with him when he was in jail? I'm wondering if it was a make sure this is taken care of note..

I agree with you. This is all my opinion only, but I strongly feel EA has little respect for women, I feel he felt disrespected that night and was mad, I think CM if it's true CM was very upset on their walk and/or angry, it just fueled his anger even more. I think he just decided to take that opportunity to do what he did. I think he came back because he wanted to make sure she didn't drop anything. I really feel she was forced to get into his vehicle. It seems her main goal at the time was to get home and see what HF was doing and to talk to him. If SN offered her a ride and they are much better friends than her and EA, I would think if for some reason she still needed a ride when she got to the garage she would just call him and say she changed her mind and wanted a ride after all. I just don't see ant conspiracy in a of this. I think her friends acted selfishly by not following up and finding out if she made it home ok or if she was still upset. Same for HF, very selfish. Maybe he did try to get a hold of her & when she didn't answer or call back, he was just like, whatever, I'll just do what I want until she shows up. Maybe one or more of the friends do have some more information that could help. I just think if there were any other arrests, they would come from within his house.

:goodpost:

Which is also around the time the actual "note" was found in the trash. Interesting to me as well. Did no one at all have contact with him when he was in jail? I'm wondering if it was a make sure this is taken care of note..

Supposedly his parents didn't know he was in jail, so I'm guessing they didn't have contact with him. I would think that his brother would be in Oklahoma at school during that time as well (JMO).

bite mark or not, I think a big thing that has always stood out was that he wasn't limping in the video and he was when he finally reported to work. IMO something happened in that timeframe that didn't include a bar fight (as by that point they were all closed) and didn't include turning/flipping a tire. So.... why was he limping?

Maybe he twisted his ankle trying to subdue CM...

Yup and they do say bruising in the warrant. Which is what happens after a bite mark. Just sayin!

Supposedly his parents didn't know he was in jail, so I'm guessing they didn't have contact with him. I would think that his brother would be in Oklahoma at school during that time as well (JMO).

I think his brother was home when this went down. Jmo.

I think his brother was home when this went down. Jmo.

Do you mean on 8-30 or on 9-18 when CA was interviewed by PPD? I remember something about PPD going to OK to interview him, but that may have been from EA's TV interviews.
As an aside, I don't really believe that EA's parents didn't know where EA was for that week. I think they said it because it makes them look less bad for supporting him.

Do you mean on 8-30 or on 9-18 when CA was interviewed by PPD? I remember something about PPD going to OK to interview him, but that may have been from EA's TV interviews.
As an aside, I don't really believe that EA's parents didn't know where EA was for that week. I think they said it because it makes them look less bad for supporting him.

Seems like they would have bailed him out... tough love?

I think he was home when EA did this is what I mean.
I also believe his parents probably knew he was in jail and agree on your take on it.

I think they just didn't want to look bad. I'm sure people knew something was coming.
As a parent if your kid is taken into speak to police multiple x and they come by your house and get his number from you etc you prob have an idea he's in trouble.

That's true. It's just fishy to me that they wouldn't start to wonder about that when their son, who has been repeatedly questioned by police, doesn't come home for a week. It's kinda like HF not reporting Christina missing for 4 days. It's not normal (jmo)

Yup and they do say bruising in the warrant. Which is what happens after a bite mark. Just sayin!

About this Alleged Human Bite...
Questions to ponder and ask the defendant
Was it a direct or indirect "human bite" ?
Indirect would be body contact with mouth /tooth is considered Human bite- example punch in the mouth where knuckles hit tooth is considered "human bite" -even if it is a punch
Was the skin broken or unbroken?
Was there a full set of teeth marks or partial?
Did the defendant get medical attention in the days following the incident?

Human bites direct or indirect can cause infection if not treated properly.

Was the defendant currant on his vaccinations?

Reason being:
The two of highest concern are Hepatitis B and the tetanus shot. Though not occurring with every bite, Hepatitis and tetanus are possibilities, especially with infected bites.
Consider testing for HIV. Transmission of HIV during a bite incident is not likely but it can happen. If the biter is unknown, testing for HIV can provide peace of mind for the person who was bitten.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState