GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then if she had her keys with her when she left do you think EA took her phone and sent the text to HF to leave the door open? Doesnt make sense at all for Christina to have sent that message now that you confirm they were not recovered from the apt after she left.

But Jonni says the keys were recovered after the fact. I have a hard time believe two loose keys would be lost and found together then lostt again. Especially if they were bar hopping. I strongly believe someone was messing with her but whether it was in a joking manner or nefarious, I don't have a clue.

IMO she may have just lost them. If there is a picture of her two keys to HF, not on a key ring, that means they were separated and could easily have been misplaced, or fallen, or it is possible someone had taken them. But considering I haven't heard of this hiding of the keys and with such a small group of people being back at the apartment after I feel like it would have been quite obvious if someone were to hide them, the keys resurface, then take them again. JMO.

I don't believe PP lied or would lie. Her and Christina have been friends for a long time.

Lots of girls can do nasty things to each other no matter how long you've been friends with someone. Any female kmows other females can be vicious.

Not to mention not helping out to search for someone you've been friends with for so long is super weird. No attorney could keep me from helping do anything to find my friend unless I was concerned about myself being implicated.

Maybe PP didn't mean for christina to go missing but she did hide her keys or knows more than she's letting ON but is worried for her own safety or that she will be in trouble now for waiting so long to speak up. jmo

The Shirt on The List
Maybe it refers to a shirt worn by the person who wrote The List, if EA didn't write The List. Maybe a helper wrote The List, and all of the items mentioned belong to said Spanish-speaking helper.

Well yes this is a good point as well.
Was ea shirt black that night?

We dont know that he was the ones who discarded those cleaning items, correct? As I was cleaning my pantry today, I was condensing and throwing out boxes that only had a small amount in them. It made me think maybe someone else in the house just happened to clean under the sink or something.

2 things I'm wondering about..

DONDE estas black shirt Enrique?
The police had to have asked him where the shirt was he wore that night I would imagine.

Also, in the warrant is says they showed him a "still image" of his car leaving the shops. Wonder why not a video? LE keeping that for themselves? :thinking:
Dryer probably ate the shirt. Hate when that happens.

And I keep hoping they have more footage with the garage. And maybe they do, but their actions since the day she was reported missing don't seem to support that.

We dont know that he was the ones who discarded those cleaning items, correct? As I was cleaning my pantry today, I was condensing and throwing out boxes that only had a small amount in them. It made me think maybe someone else in the house just happened to clean under the sink or something.

Yeah you never know! The good thing is that there were rags as well and I'm sure they will do forensics on them! That should let LE know what was bring cleaned up!

Have they released the still image of his car? Sorry if this has been discussed or asked!

I am so confused about these keys!

You're not the only one!

What I understood:
1 - Her house keys went missing at some point during the evening. Jonni mentioned that it was odd b/c it was on a "lobster claw key chain" and someone would have to have taken them off.
2 - Photo text to HF around 230a of her hand w/2 keys. Viola! They keys showed up.
3 - After this text there is confusion about whether or not she lost her keys for a 2nd time - hence the text to HF to leave the door open. <--It seemed from the last presser w/Jonni that she said they just showed up again. Not sure if at CM's apt or where though. But the impression was that she did "lose" them a 2nd time.

Anyone that can clarify #3 - please feel free.

Dryer probably ate the shirt. Hate when that happens.

And I keep hoping they have more footage with the garage. And maybe they do, but their actions since the day she was reported missing don't seem to support that.

Or his sweet DOG ate his shirt.

You're not the only one!

What I understood:
1 - Her house keys went missing at some point during the evening. Jonni mentioned that it was odd b/c it was on a "lobster claw key chain" and someone would have to have taken them off.
2 - Photo text to HF around 230a of her hand w/2 keys. Viola! They keys showed up.
3 - After this text there is confusion about whether or not she lost her keys for a 2nd time - hence the text to HF to leave the door open. <--It seemed from the last presser w/Jonni that she said they just showed up again. Not sure if at CM's apt or where though. But the impression was that she did "lose" them a 2nd time.

Anyone that can clarify #3 - please feel free.
Is 230 probably about when they would've gotten back to the apartment? I'm not from area but assume the bars would shut down around 2.
It was said she had a LV clutch. Was she carrying the backpack type purse or the clutch when they were out?

hmmm.. no we don't know so many things.. but LE did make a point of saying the bottles looked new.. (no dust..) + an industrial size bottle of Odo-ban..

How did this LV clutch get put on the items list?!
[quote name=&quot;Agent.Veritas&quot; post=11325497]Oh! CookieM, have you added the LV purse to the mega-list? Meant to ask you about that today, but kept getting side tracked.[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
Here ya go!<br />
<br />
Here is the list of all the items/clothing she was said to have on or in her possession (thus far.) I kept a running list so we could see the inconsistencies.<br />
<br />
Flowy bright kimono<br />
Skirt with grey chevron stripes<br />
strapless beige/cream top<br />
black bra top<br />
beige/cream colored coverup<br />
white/light grey tshirt that went down to her knees<br />
black shorts<br />
sheer skirt<br />
black sandals<br />
black flip flops<br />
small black pull-string type backpack purse<br />
wallet with strap<br />
Louis Vuitton clutch with leopard interior<br />
Canon Rebel camera* (later found at her house)<br />
full-brim black hat/Oakley fedora<br />
white iphone with green case<br />
metallic blue iPhone with no case and teddy bear sticker on back<br />
black iPhone<br />
iphone with metallic blue case and teddy bear sticker on the back<br/>

This is a list CookieM made of everything said to be with Christina that night.

Every pic I've seen of the guy, he has a black shirt on... even kissing the dog...

He likes his color shirts to match the color of his soul I guess.
I can't tell color of shirt from the video.

Lots of girls can do nasty things to each other no matter how long you've been friends with someone. Any female kmows other females can be vicious.

Not to mention not helping out to search for someone you've been friends with for so long is super weird. No attorney could keep me from helping do anything to find my friend unless I was concerned about myself being implicated.

Maybe PP didn't mean for christina to go missing but she did hide her keys or knows more than she's letting ON but is worried for her own safety or that she will be in trouble now for waiting so long to speak up. jmo
I must be an anomaly, because I've personally never found other women/girls to be vicious (I know many women who report very different experiences, however).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynthialynn13