GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this interesting where EA is living out hell.*
http://countyjail.net/Texas/Collin-County-Jail/jail-layout.php

Over at Colling County they have dorm settings and personal cells. Pods, basically.
They seperate the violent offenders from the non-violent. You aren't going to find someone in there on a DWI bunking with murderer.*

The lower the numbers of the clusters, the more dangerous were the criminals. We had murderers in 3C.

FWIW... Ea was in block 3 bunk 1 yesterday and block 4A cell 27 bunk 2 today in this Collin County Jail.*
:jail:
Saturday he was specifically in 3A Cell 19 Bunk 1
I still have it open in a tab, but was on my phone last night when asked going off memory.

If the keys showed up after CM left, why didn't one in the group call her and tell her they had her keys??

And to reiterate my point earlier... why would LE believe that she was in possession of her keys if they were found at the apartment?

Personally, I would be surprised if weed was NOT at that party... certainly not uncommon.. I've just never even considered it in the same category as booze.. (yeah, I know, I know... it's not at ALL parties.. and not wanting to start a pot debate here)

There is no debate being started. Just recognizing that both impair driving ability. And, if we are to take Jonni at her word about CM having migraines, we know marijuana is said to help migraine sufferers. That's why I put marijuana not necessarily for party purposes, but maybe for medical purposes.

Either way, both alcohol and marijuana impair drivers.

Could also be HF's partner(s)in the drug bust. As I recall HF is still the only one sitting in jail for the particular drug he was dealing. Christina is missing. The investigation was going on since Aug 1st. Did a partner get greedy and want the money to themselves?

Oh wow... HF is the only one still in jail from that drug bust? I do find that interesting...

Wow . Had no idea.... Good info.

I found this interesting where EA is living out hell.*
http://countyjail.net/Texas/Collin-County-Jail/jail-layout.php

Over at Colling County they have dorm settings and personal cells. Pods, basically.
They seperate the violent offenders from the non-violent. You aren't going to find someone in there on a DWI bunking with murderer.*

The lower the numbers of the clusters, the more dangerous were the criminals. We had murderers in 3C.

FWIW... Ea was in block 3 bunk 1 yesterday and block 4A cell 27 bunk 2 today in this Collin County Jail.*
:jail:

Not trying to "take sides" or anything.. But if LE thinks that the two individual keys were in her possession the night of her disappearance.. Then wouldn't that suggest that they were not found at PP's apartment after that night (like CM's mom said)?
I mean, the affidavit was released just a few days ago.... I'm pretty sure LE would have known by now if the keys were or were not found at PP's apartment after her disappearance... especially if PP gave them back to CM's mom... All CM's mom would have to do is show LE the keys and they could retract that statement?
JMO of course
Let me know if I'm missing something....

Sorry I am over the key talk. I posted what I understood to be happening. I wasn't there, I'm just saying as far as I know, and from what her Mom said, the keys were gone again when she left and showed up after she disappeared. Don't know what else I can say about it. If the person in this board who says they were there that night wants to get verified since she seems to of been there that would help. Jmo.

Did I read on the list of things CM had that evening that she had four cell phones?

There is no debate being started. Just recognizing that both impair driving ability. And, if we are to take Jonni at her word about CM having migraines, we know marijuana is said to help migraine sufferers. That's why I put marijuana not necessarily for party purposes, but maybe for medical purposes.

Either way, both alcohol and marijuana impair drivers.

BBM. True, but since we know CM did not drive after the party, I don't see how that would be relevant to CM. That would just mean EA was on adderall, alcohol, and potentially weed

Did I read on the list of things CM had that evening that she had four cell phones?

No, just different descriptions of the same cell phone. Nothing I've read has given the impression she had more than one on her.

I'm curious to know if CM had been speaking with EA that evening. You know could he have talked with her enough to have made her comfortable enough to leave with him of get a ride somewhere? Or was she pretty much hanging out with SN for the majority of the evening? Or was EA hanging around her much at the start of the night?
The girl who saw her that night (VI13) said she saw her walk in to Henry's with two girls at around 11:30 or so. But didn't EA and SN arrive in the garage at the same time? You'd think they walked in together. Or did they wait in the garage for the other 3-5 people who could not park next to each other?

Also we talked at length before about her fighting with HF. Was this from the start of the evening? Did it continue all night? Was HF out with his friends as well?

Per someone who claims to of been there in this thread, she felt they were probably speaking and that's why she felt comfortable enough to have her walk her to her car

EA would have been almost at twice the legal limit, if he drank the amount he said... (I calculated at slightly less than what he stated)

Unless he's a hardened drinker IMO it would have been obvious then that he wasn't fit to drive but of course we don't know how intoxicated everypne else was. At least SN was aware enough to recognise the issue.

So maybe he didn't drink as much as he said and the discussion we had about this being an excuse for not remembering is true or maybe there was an accident triggered by being unfit to drive and the rest was a cover up. But, of course, we have the injuries so I think I'm just going round in circles.

Oh wow... HF is the only one still in jail from that drug bust? I do find that interesting...

In order to bond out, you have to have family or friends with enough money to pay for the bond. If I'm not mistaken, HF's bond was as high as EA's. So, unless his family had that kind of money just laying around, like EA, he'll be in the clink until his trial.

Doesn't seem like HF was a very high up dealer, so I doubt he was rolling in cash. The FW police report with CM telling FWPD that utilities were off at their house during the weird robbery she reported might confirm that neither he nor she was rolling in the dough. Certainly not enough to bond out on a $1 million bond.

IMO I am going to base my facts off of what LE says in affidavit. Rather than an interview. Plus I am friends with people involved and know the keys did not turn up at her apartment after. Although we may not agree, Thank you for explaining your opinion.
What reason does Jonni have to lie? The LE are basing what is said in the affidavit on the statements of friends and a pic sent to HF of the keys in CM hand at 2:30am. She sent a text after that saying she didnt have her key and the last text she sent from her phone was for him to leave the door open.

Understood you are friends with people involved and believe their recollection of the night and keys. However being an outsider it is easier for me to question who is telling the truth or not based on all the evidence we have so far INClUDiNG the texts from Christina saying she didnt have her keys, credibility, and who has something to gain or lose by not telling the whole story.

(Also, there's that factor that, perhaps, HF's family is tired of bailing him out. It happens with parents and kids sometimes. This wasn't his first, second, or even third arrest for drug-related things.)

One interesting piece of information I found when I was searching the internet to see how far a cell phone can be from the cell tower to communicate with it (which varies from 1/4 mile up to 40 miles in rural areas) there are reviews from people who live at the shops of legacy that cell reception is not very good. Could be why she used his phone. I also like the theory she was getting creepy vibes from him so she wanted to make sure to text HF from his phone. Could have just been the fact HF wasnt answering her calls or text so she thought to try from an unkown number and maybe he would answer if he was intentionally ignoring her that night ( I have been guilty of this a time or two) so many what ifs it just makes my head spin. I feel we are missing key information regarding the two of them leaving together. Something is being left out. Here we are trying to figure out where they could have been going IF she accepted a ride from EA because she could not find her keys when her friends should know this or definately have a better idea knowing both of them and what transpired that night. I believe LE is taking the statements from her friends she had her keys when she left and know nothing about her not being able to find them earlier that night. Hence the reasonable assumption that EA forced Christina into the trunk of his car and left the parking garage with her in his trunk. If she had her keys and even called SN to tell him she was still walking and ok to drive there is no reason for her to have willingly left with EA. The only thing I keep going back to is why did he wipe off the passenger side door at Krogers the next morning?

BBM - that's interesting as I have thought from the start that the texts to HF about leaving the door open might have been typed earlier in the evening but not actually sent until around 3.50am but since then we've had so much conflicting information about the keys that I'm not sure where I am with them now.

What reason does Jonni have to lie? The LE are basing what is said in the affidavit on the statements of friends and a pic sent to HF of the keys in CM hand at 2:30am. She sent a text after that saying she didnt have her key and the last text she sent from her phone was for him to leave the door open.

Understood you are friends with people involved and believe their recollection of the night and keys. However being an outsider it is easier for me to question who is telling the truth or not based on evidence, credibility, and who has something to gain or lose by not telling the whole story.

Why do the keys even matter? If they don't have EA's DNA or fingerprints on them, they would be poor evidence in a trial anyway. In fact, a judge probably wouldn't allow them to be entered into evidence if they could not in some way be linked back to EA. And, even if he or she did allow them, the defense will object in order to get it into the record for a possible appeal.

Aw, Keith Gore flipped the picture on his website around so it's not upside-down anymore. Funny how that was mentioned yesterday on WS and now it's fixed. You think he's reading along?! :peace:

No no no, those are all the descriptions of the cell phone. Everything she was ever reported to have with her is on the list. Not that she had all those things at one time. I mean I guess she could but that would've been a LOT if different clothing!!

We have had a lot of discrepancies in what she was wearing. So we just kept a running list in case something turned up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj