GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he got her close to the trunk by saying he wanted to show her something....

I'm pretty sure that VI CD said that we wiped the edge of the passenger side door which suggets to me that maybe Christina held onto the door at some point.

That information actually came from the first search warrant for his car. It was documented by the video at the Kroger.

Thanks, I think I need to reread the first warrant, we've had so much information since then.

Oh, ok.. I missed that part..

Also if there is a problem with me not being verified, you don't have to believe me or my opinions on this forum. But please respect my choice not to be and to remain anonymous :).

No problem for me at all. I appreciate your input. Verified or not.
You are entitled to your privacy and opinion just as much as everyone else here. :thinking:

In order to bond out, you have to have family or friends with enough money to pay for the bond. If I'm not mistaken, HF's bond was as high as EA's. So, unless his family had that kind of money just laying around, like EA, he'll be in the clink until his trial.

Doesn't seem like HF was a very high up dealer, so I doubt he was rolling in cash. The FW police report with CM telling FWPD that utilities were off at their house during the weird robbery she reported might confirm that neither he nor she was rolling in the dough. Certainly not enough to bond out on a $1 million bond.

HF jail cell record says he has No Bond...so he is being held and cannot bond out and has no court date, which tells me he is being questioned by FBI & DEA

Cookiez, can you tell us what you think happened? You know, all just in your opinion. Thanks!

[modsnip] This weekend was tough but now has forced me to look outside the box at other options. IMO this was not premeditated but may have been intentional. I think he saw an opportunity and seized it to try and get some action that night. But I keep thinking why would he go to my friends while he had a girlfriend? I do find it strange that he was trying to pursue the girls there while he had a girlfriend all along. JMO

Maybe he had a bad night with the girlfriend or his family and was trying to let loose or blow off some steam and it all escalated ? I don't know.

Another scenario would be he just wanted to go home (since in the video they looked all fine and dandy walking) and turned his music up loud & peeled out the garage. Maybe accidentally hitting her or some sort of accident im not sure. And he freaked out and took her.

This would also clarify my theory of him going BACK to the shops. He needed to ease his mind and make sure he didn't forget anything and everything was cleaned up.

All MY OPINION ONLY.

HF jail cell record says he has No Bond...so he is being held and cannot bond out and has no court date, which tells me he is being questioned by FBI & DEA

Thank you. There's the answer then. Kid is in some deep...(you fill in the blanks).

[modsnip] This weekend was tough but now has forced me to look outside the box at other options. IMO this was not premeditated but may have been intentional. I think he saw an opportunity and seized it to try and get some action that night. But I keep thinking why would he go to my friends while he had a girlfriend? I do find it strange that he was trying to pursue the girls there while he had a girlfriend all along. JMO

Maybe he had a bad night with the girlfriend or his family and was trying to let loose or blow off some steam and it all escalated ? I don't know.

Another scenario would be he just wanted to go home (since in the video they looked all fine and dandy walking) and turned his music up loud & peeled out the garage. Maybe accidentally hitting her or some sort of accident im not sure. And he freaked out and took her.

This would also clarify my theory of him going BACK to the shops. He needed to ease his mind and make sure he didn't forget anything and everything was cleaned up.

All MY OPINION ONLY.

This is a scenario you've said before too. Interesting.

The tightness of the time frame just makes me believe that someone else was involved with EA. What other explanation can there be? He just, in my opinion, doesn't seem bright enough to pull off the "perfect" crime. And, besides that, the lack of prior arrests would demonstrate that he didn't have any criminal experience an

To me, the "luck" (if you want to call it that) runs out for EA and/or anyone else involved once CM is found. The DNA won't lie.

but that's just it..... He didn't pull off the perfect crime he's I jail!!

Not trying to discredit your opinion or be harsh to anyone. This is JMO and my opinion only, how did jonni know they were hidden? If they were hidden she would have found out from a party-goer meaning they were obviously cooperating and speaking with jonni (since the hiding of the keys isn't in the affidavit I would assume they went straight to jonni).

Which would also mean she has the keys & would know who hid them.

This is the last I am saying about the keys though because I'm sure everyone here gets my point.

This is what I've been afraid to ask for fear of backlash. Thanks for the information.

It would be interesting to know the location of his bedroom -- some young adults have their parents' basement to themselves, for instance...

Would definitely be interesting to know where not only the bedrooms are in relation to each other, but also TV rooms etc where you might take friends to hang out.

One note, we don't really have basements in Texas (I will say I am sure there are some somewhere in Dallas, but they are NOT the norm at all) so I doubt he has a setup like that.

Looking for motive, opportunity is IMO.

Why do the keys even matter? If they don't have EA's DNA or fingerprints on them, they would be poor evidence in a trial anyway. In fact, a judge probably wouldn't allow them to be entered into evidence if they could not in some way be linked back to EA. And, even if he or she did allow them, the defense will object in order to get it into the record for a possible appeal.

Would definitely be interesting to know where not only the bedrooms are in relation to each other, but also TV rooms etc where you might take friends to hang out.

One note, we don't really have basements in Texas (I will say I am sure there are some somewhere in Dallas, but they are NOT the norm at all) so I doubt he has a setup like that.
Huh, I did not know that about Texas (don't know much about Texas, come to think of it [emoji4] ). Don't y'all have tornadoes?

[modsnip]. This weekend was tough but now has forced me to look outside the box at other options. IMO this was not premeditated but may have been intentional. I think he saw an opportunity and seized it to try and get some action that night. But I keep thinking why would he go to my friends while he had a girlfriend? I do find it strange that he was trying to pursue the girls there while he had a girlfriend all along. JMO

All MY OPINION ONLY.

BBM

This is what I'm thinking. The only theory that I can make fit the timing.
He was not a happy camper. A night of drinking and other goodies. Didn't get lucky. May have tried something with Christina.
Got in his car pissed off. Hit her with his car. And...

Huh, I did not know that about Texas (don't know much about Texas, come to think of it [emoji4] ). Don't y'all have tornadoes?

Yes we do, and there are a few rare people that have tornado shelters but most people just hunker down in the bathtub with a mattress, haha.

I feel like at some point in the past I heard the reason we don't have many basements is because of the type of soil in Texas combined with the weather. Most (I am sure not all!) houses in Dallas are built on a concrete foundation vs the pier/beam that a lot of northern houses are built on with basements. I guess this is JMO since I don't have any links to back me up.

Thinking out loud

Excess of cleaning products noted = presence of mess
Warrant notation of size and number of cleaning products = big mess
Warrant notation of condition of cleaning products = recent mess
Warrant notation of type of cleaning products = hard-surface mess (not fabric/upholstery or clothing-based)
Warrant notation of label of Odoban = emphasis on an attempt to eliminate germs/non-visible residue (as opposed to clumps of dirt, etc.)
Warrant notation of rags = wet mess, nature or extent of mess rendering rags not worth saving

ALTHOUGH, if there was a presence of dirt at some point, confiscation of vacuum, mop, brooms, dustpan, etc. would be helpful.

Additionally, if it was a wet mess and elements were disposed of in the trash, seepage could have leaked from the bags and pooled in the bottom of the bin.

Further edit to add:

A mess of this extent couldn't be concealed from full-time members of the household, IMO.
1. Absence of other full-time members of household?
2. Assistance from other full-time members of household?

BBM

This is what I'm thinking. The only theory that I can make fit the timing.
He was not a happy camper. A night of drinking and other goodies. Didn't get lucky. May have tried something with Christina.
Got in his car pissed off. Hit her with his car. And...

If this is what happened, I sure hope he will decide to share it with his attorney...the family really needs to know what happened.

All MY OPINION ONLY.
So accident, panic, then coverup. I can see that. Maybe with all of the evidence that has been released, he will reconsider the coverup part if he knows that a AK or murder charge is building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj