GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

This is what I'm thinking. The only theory that I can make fit the timing.
He was not a happy camper. A night of drinking and other goodies. Didn't get lucky. May have tried something with Christina.
Got in his car pissed off. Hit her with his car. And...

Doesn't really explain his injuries though...

If this is what happened, I sure hope he will decide to share it with his attorney...the family really needs to know what happened.
I'm leaning the same way. I have wondered if the early release of the warrants was a way to put pressure on EA by putting suspicion towards his family.

Yes, but he's not been convicted...yet. And, police still haven't located her.

Right! Her location is the only thing that seems to be perfect at this point, so he or someone did a heckuva job hiding CM...

I added emphasis.

Definitely not trying to "sleuth" anyone. But I wouldn't be shocked either.

(The following is not directed at you getn2bottom... just in general) From what I can gather, the general consensus is that EA was not bright enough to do this on his own. And I agree. I know that there is controversy about who it could be that helped.. IMO I don't think that it could have been anyone who knew her/was good friends with her. I'm an acquaintance of CM, and just from knowing her for the brief time that I did, she has an amazing heart, and really truly connected with everyone (including me) that she met. The thought of anyone knowing her in any significant way and hurting her is beyond me. I firmly believe that it would have been someone who did not know her previously (sort of how EA did not really know her previously) Anyways, that's just my 2 cents.
JMO, MOO.

Also EA acting out on some urge seems to make the most sense .... if you part some big plan then why would you put yourself in position to be the prime suspect .... I can't see people planning this out and coming up with such a dumbass plan (doesn't mean it didn't happen it's just my opinion that it is unlikely). If he did act alone then I could possibly see him getting help after the fact but I would think that would likely only be from family I can't see anyone else signing on to help out after the fact. People keep saying he was too dumb to pull this off, but regardless of his intelligence, IMO he didn't really "pull this off" the only thing he seems to have pulled off is hiding her. The rest of it I kind of think he has catastrophically failed at. As I mention he set himself up to be the prime suspect and then lied about a bunch of stuff that was easily and obviously proved to be a lie (and he should have know that did he not think they would check his phone records). I mean from the dates given in the warrant PPD would have clearly know he was their guy by the end of September 4th only two days from when she was reported missing, d.b. cooper he is not. Also some of the stuff we've heard about him and his facebook page etc. gives me the sense that he is the type of guy that could possibly do something like this.

Another possibility is he could have been really wasted and been the typical muscle car for someone who is a wanna be tough guy and been reving the engine and squealing the tires trying to be a bad *advertiser censored* and he flies forward and hits her and runs over her then panics. That doesn't excuse anything and in my eyes is just as bad, but its just another scenario that has crossed my mind.

I agree with both you and 2centzworth!

Also EA acting out on some urge seems to make the most sense .... if you part some big plan then why would you put yourself in position to be the prime suspect .... I can't see people planning this out and coming up with such a dumbass plan (doesn't mean it didn't happen it's just my opinion that it is unlikely). If he did act alone then I could possibly see him getting help after the fact but I would think that would likely only be from family I can't see anyone else signing on to help out after the fact. People keep saying he was too dumb to pull this off, but regardless of his intelligence, IMO he didn't really "pull this off" the only thing he seems to have pulled off is hiding her. The rest of it I kind of think he has catastrophically failed at. As I mention he set himself up to be the prime suspect and then lied about a bunch of stuff that was easily and obviously proved to be a lie (and he should have know that did he not think they would check his phone records). I mean from the dates given in the warrant PPD would have clearly know he was their guy by the end of September 4th only two days from when she was reported missing, d.b. cooper he is not. Also some of the stuff we've heard about him and his facebook page etc. gives me the sense that he is the type of guy that could possibly do something like this.

Another possibility is he could have been really wasted and been the typical muscle car for someone who is a wanna be tough guy and been reving the engine and squealing the tires trying to be a bad *advertiser censored* and he flies forward and hits her and runs over her then panics. That doesn't excuse anything and in my eyes is just as bad, but its just another scenario that has crossed my mind.

Doesn't really explain his injuries though...
I've suggested maybe his injuries even came from someone else? Maybe not the bite but the fight type injuries...what if someone roughed him up like you idiot what have you done...or you idiot her phone is on, hence the drive back towards SOL?

If he tried to hook up with her and she resisted...
This is another option to look at. He gets touchy feely and she objects and pushes him away. It's said he has a temper so did he push her or hit her and she falls into the concrete pillar hitting her head leaving her seriously or fatally injured.

This is another option to look at. He gets touchy feely and she objects and pushes him away. It's said he has a temper so did he push her or hit her and she falls into the concrete pillar hitting her head leaving her seriously or fatally injured.

Wow ! Good thought. Not realizing his strength sort of thing because he was intoxicated & Christina is so tiny.

While it may not be important during a trial, it would seem people at the party were being weird or causing her to need a ride which is of interest since police say more arrests are coming.

police say more arrest are possible ....

Rules regarding posting as an insider.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Process-for-Professional-or-Insider-Posters

Locals who are describing the area or are members of the gyms and that sort of thing do not need to be verified.

We only verify people who know the players or have been named in the media, etc. This does not include people who may befriend a player on internet social media and then wish to post about it.

Also, please remember that being verified does not disclose your identity any more than the information you post. It just lets posters know that you have become verified through the management here at Websleuths.

Thanks, Lambchop

All of this makes sense to me. I see what you mean about him not really pulling this off at all. With him all of his lies and him being the last known person to see her (I guess I should say so far?). And all of this also leads me to believe that it was not planned.
I also agree that if he got help it was after the "incident" and most likely from family.

Thanks for your input. You put it into words very well!

police say more arrest are possible ....

Even more specific, "more arrests or more charges" are possible (if I remember correctly...)
"More charges" doesn't even need an additional persons arrested... It could be focused on EA

The keys are important because if she didn't have them she may not have had her car key either which would have been a good reason for her to get a ride with EA back to Allen to her dad's house. Especially if someone was able to mess with her and take the house keys (I believe Jonni said in the radio interview that someone hid them from her) then someone could have just as easily hidden her car key as well.

JMO I think someone took her keys because they felt she was in no condition to drive (First time)
We don't really know if she lost them again.

Wow ! Good thought. Not realizing his strength sort of thing because he was intoxicated & Christina is so tiny.
I don't see this as a big conspiracy, planned in advance. I don't think she left early cause EA creeped her out and I don't think the calls on the walk were giving hints that she was in trouble. Like many 23 yr olds she seemed totally obsessed with HF. Weren't there 25 calls or texts to him that went unanswered? I think she was fuming and was going home to see what was up with that passive, aggressive little $&@/. HF.
ETA JMO

Right! Her location is the only thing that seems to be perfect at this point, so he or someone did a heckuva job hiding CM...

And if he used someone else's car or someone else put CM somewhere then she could be anywhere!!!
Where does his brother go to college??

MOO!!

JMO I think someone took her keys because they felt she was in no condition to drive (First time)
We don't really know if she lost them again.

And if someone felt she was in no condition to drive, it doesn't have to mean she was intoxicated (since we know she doesn't drink much), it could mean "she was too upset with HF to be able to drive home safely." I've had friends get so emotionally upset over a relationship that they would have been too distracted to drive safely, so others have either convinced them to stay the night or have driven them home. Just a thought...

I may have missed this being talked about b/c I haven't been able to keep up as much as I like to. I was looking at his jail record to make sure his bond was still 1M and I saw he changed where he is again....Cell 4A Cell 27 Bunk 2

Does anyone know if this is typical. I can see being in the INF and then moving, but again....? Thankfully, I've never had first hand experience so this may be typical and I just don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj