GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMOM. I know you've had a busy day so sorry if I'm bombarding you. But can you confirm whether or not CM's mom is in possession of CM's keys (car&house keys)? And if so, when and where were they found?

There's been quite some confusion about this, since from the affidavits LE seems to think Christina was in possession of the keys when she disappeared.

It's not wisdom. I'm just thinking out loud. I personally do think that EA was involved. My only sticking point is him going back and the nature of his injuries.

If CM was as petite as is claimed, it doesn't seem possible that she caused them...or, the sole cause of them anyway. And, it just doesn't make any sense that you would go back to the scene of a crime.

Someone else here posted that sometimes there are half truths even in lies. Well, EA spoke to his co-workers about his injuries before he was summoned to speak to police about them. He told them, a fight. He told PD, car tire changing. I don't personally believe the car changing bit.

I believe more a fight/struggle scenario and the possibility of being thrown around in even a small wreck if seat belts weren't put on.

And, again, it'd be much cleaner to me without the other elements circling on the edges - the peer group. To me, people involved in drugs - using or selling - don't do smart things...and, often do violent things. That's why, in my opinion, jails and prisons are full of drug users and sellers, not milk drinkers and grocers.

My understanding of CM is, she is quite feisty.. EA is not all that big of a guy, plus in his toxic condition, I believe someone like CM could do some damage, especially when fighting for her life.. JMO

So if le found incriminating evidence during the home search that ea killed cm he would be charged with murder already, correct? How long will it take to get results back? I'm sure they're testing the rags and such right?

That's exactly what was said about his car, even by EA himself. They searched his house a little over a week ago. Car results took nearly 3 months. I'll bet they're testing everything.

You better believe it. Christina is like her Momma. He didn't get her in that trunk or hurt her without a fight. I can promise you that. Let's not forget the bite mark, his limp, his bruises and the owies on his poor little ribs. Ugh!

My understanding of CM, is she is quite feisty.. EA is not all that big of a guy, plus in his toxic condition, I believe someone like CM could do some damage, especially when fighting for her life.. JMO

JMOM. I know you've had a busy day so sorry if I'm bombarding you. But can you confirm whether or not CM's mom is in possession of CM's keys (car&house keys)? And if so, when and where were they found?

There's been quite some confusion about this, since from the affidavits LE seems to think Christina was in possession of the keys when she disappeared.

I agree. IMO this would clear a lot of air!

Most newer Camaro's including his year do not come with a spare or jack. They come with a refill kit. (like a mini air compressor) pretty pointless if you ask me JMO . You can though buy a spare kit and jack for your Camaro. Not so common though.. Problem being you don't know what tire you may blow and them being different sizes (front and back) what spare do you carry? Maybe they meant like a floor jack?

All there is no indication EA bought a new tire. Also, you cannot rotate tires with a car jack. You would have to lift the car into the air substantially higher than a jack. Also, tires are a different size on this camero in the front than in the back. Therefore there was no rotating going on, he could only move a tire from one side to the other, and he could use a jack. This would take so long to do, it does not makes sense. Also, his tires would need to be balanced. IMO, he did not perform any of these functions. He was injured when attacking CM.

VIs have hinted very strongly that there were bite marks and they were photographed. Christina was in his trunk so I don't find it a stretch to believe that she bit him.

yes employee saw it, it is in the warrant

I believe it was listed in the affidavit for the search warrant on his car. Not as a fact, like you said, but that it was reported to LE by co-worker there was a bite mark.

Agreed, the coworker told LE he noticed what looked like a bite mark on EA's arm.
Was it determined what clothing Sprint employees wear at work?
Are they required to wear short sleeved polo type shirts?
Because, why would EA be so brazen about showing off his wounds if one of them was a bite mark from a woman who he knew would surely be reported missing sooner rather than later.

The employee would have observed the bite mark on Saturday, August 30. The bite mark would be fresh on that day (if really a bite mark from Christina). LE went to the Sprint location on Wednesday, September 3, or later.
Would evidence of a bite mark still be visible after so many days?
When it comes to trial, they'll need to present more evidence than "I think I noticed a bite mark" testimony.

The problem I'm having is accepting just how dumb or careless EA's actions were if he is solely responsible for Christina's disappearance and demise.

Fakes? Second hand stores? Even the rich clean their closets from time to time. There are some pretty high end second hand stores in most metropolitan areas. I'd bet the Dallas area has one or two where a gal could get those things for substantially less than new price.

My point is, why were they living without utilities if they had enough money for even knockoff designer items? Ultimately it's just another thing on the long list of discrepancies.

Yet they had enough for several Chanel purses, LV wallet, and Louboutin shoes....????

I doubt whether they had a closet stuffed with shoes and bags to sell. They probably had a contact where they could obtain these, as they got orders. But I could be wrong - JMO

That's exactly what was said about his car, even by EA himself. They searched his house a little over a week ago. Car results took nearly 3 months. I'll bet they're testing everything.

You beat me to it. This. Exactly what you said.

In trying to match AE injuries to what may have caused them. It's said that he was limping, and I don't think it has been confirmed whether Christina was wearing flip flops or sandals, and that might make a difference.

I'm wondering if she was wearing sandals, what kind they were, and if they were hard with a heel. If, for example, AE had Christina in a headlock, she would not have many options to fight back. She would probably try and pull at his fingers and bite his arm, and try kicking at his legs and stomping on his feet. If she was wearing flip flops and he was wearing shoes, I don't think that would be very effective at all. However, if she was wearing hard sandals, she could probably have sustained some damage, which caused him to limp.

I believe more a fight/struggle scenario and the possibility of being thrown around in even a small wreck if seat belts weren't put on.

They were both probably wearing seats belts if she was a passenger in the front seat. There's that annoying ding - ding - ding seat belt indicator to have to listen to.

As catpatrol mentioned I too ultimately want to figure out where he could have put Christina and put more focus on finding her. I pulled up these maps based on the locations of the cell phone "pings" or "last communication" I pinpointed the cell tower located at 1500 bethany and mapped the distance to Harvard Lane since we know per affidavit it was on the side of the tower towards EA's house. It was 1.63 miles. For the map near 5800 granite I only did a radius of 1 mile due to the buildings and other factors signal may have not been as far. I can also stretch that radius out but I thought it might be a start for a search area near the last location Christina's phone pinged. I am sure most of this area has already been covered by searchers or LE.
fec227c3d9685812183f4652b5314bd8.jpg

4f7877f89eb4f0c84dc1f2f7697c1af0.jpg

My point is, why were they living without utilities if they had enough money for even knockoff designer items? Ultimately it's just another thing on the long list of discrepancies.

Has it been determined why they were living without utilities? For example, did they just move in? If this was discussed I missed it, just seems they could have been moving in to a new place, not unable to pay their bills. Moo

Hey y'all. Just to clear up everything about this keys.... I went ahead and listened to the radio interview that was done on December 18th.
http://www.truecrimeradio.com/radio-archives/jonni-mcelroy-beth-karas-radio-archive-dec-2014/

There is no mention about her keys being hidden. If anyone relistens and catches something i missed please respond back with the time within the interview!

I also went ahead and reread through the Search & Arrest warrants....

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf
&
https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380-s20141213-1enrique-dna-return.pdf

These were both released on December 19th.
I only saw the below on both of the following:

"On September 6, 2014, Christina Morris' boyfriend, Hunter Foster, voluntarily provided Affiant with his cellular phone and allowed Affiant to have his phone forensically extracted. The extraction was conducted by Detective Pfahning who have training and experience in conducting cellular extractions. Affiant reviewed the Forensic Report of Foster's phone. Affiant observed messages containing photographs received on Foster's cell phone from Christina Morris's cell phone number. Affiant observed a photograph in a message dated August 30, 2014 at 0234 hours. The photograph appeared to be a females hand holding two (2) individual keys. Affiant also observed what appeared to be a gold colored ring on the middle finger of the person's hand. Affiant believes, based on the content of the messages and a photograph of Morris herself just prior to the photograph of the keys' being sent from the same phone number that the keys and ring belonged to Morris, and they were in her possession on the date she disappeared."

Please let me know if there is anything i missed. Hopefully this will end the "key drama". I am basing my facts off of the Affidavit provided by the police.

Has it been determined why they were living without utilities? For example, did they just move in? If this was discussed I missed it, just seems they could have been moving in to a new place, not unable to pay their bills. Moo
If memory serves when I looked up HF cc arrest records he had used that address for years. And since we know he lived in NY sometime in between I assumed the duplex might belong to a relative? Don't remember when cm moved in.

Please let me know if there is anything i missed. Hopefully this will end the "key drama". I am basing my facts off of the Affidavit provided by the police.

Snipped for brevity. There was a live press conference on Dec 19th once the affidavits were released. A reporter asked Jonni about the meaning of the photo of keys in a hand and that's when she talked about it in depth. Can't find the full video of the press conference anywhere though.

I think this was mentioned in earlier threads and I keep thinking CM could be located somewhere connected to the family real estate business. EA might have heard an unoccupied property discussed or seen listings at home, etc.

<br />
<br />
Here ya go!<br />
<br />
Here is the list of all the items/clothing she was said to have on or in her possession (thus far.) I kept a running list so we could see the inconsistencies.<br />
<br />
Flowy bright kimono<br />
Skirt with grey chevron stripes<br />
strapless beige/cream top<br />
black bra top<br />
beige/cream colored coverup<br />
white/light grey tshirt that went down to her knees<br />
black shorts<br />
sheer skirt<br />
black sandals<br />
black flip flops<br />
small black pull-string type backpack purse<br />
wallet with strap<br />
Louis Vuitton clutch with leopard interior<br />
Canon Rebel camera* (later found at her house)<br />
full-brim black hat/Oakley fedora<br />
white iphone with green case<br />
metallic blue iPhone with no case and teddy bear sticker on back<br />
black iPhone<br />
iphone with metallic blue case and teddy bear sticker on the back<br/>

This is a list CookieM made of everything said to be with Christina that night.[/QUOTE]

also here is that awesome list that was made!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj