GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #27 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipped for brevity. There was a live press conference on Dec 19th once the affidavits were released. A reporter asked Jonni about the meaning of the photo of keys in a hand and that's when she talked about it in depth. Can't find the full video of the press conference anywhere though.

Awesome thank you!!! Ill go on a hunt for it :)

We're on a sleuthing forum to post theories and speculate. I'm not on a jury and this isn't a courtroom. I'm confident in LE's ability to outsmart EA and his attorney of the day. I'm interested in finding Christina. My preference would be that we could focus on that, on where he could have put her.

I understand this 100% but some others don't get emotionally invested in these cases. Whether it's their profession or their hopeful profession one day, not everyone gets emotionally attached, and they want to view the case from all angles, even to where there are holes in the prosecution's case. MOO

Agreed, the coworker told LE he noticed what looked like a bite mark on EA's arm.
Was it determined what clothing Sprint employees wear at work?
Are they required to wear short sleeved polo type shirts?
Because, why would EA be so brazen about showing off his wounds if one of them was a bite mark from a woman who he knew would surely be reported missing sooner rather than later.

IMO: Angry, inebriated, sexually frustrated, substance abusers make dumb, careless mistakes.

The employee would have observed the bite mark on Saturday, August 30. The bite mark would be fresh on that day (if really a bite mark from Christina). LE went to the Sprint location on Wednesday, September 3, or later.
Would evidence of a bite mark still be visible after so many days?
When it comes to trial, they'll need to present more evidence than "I think I noticed a bite mark" testimony.

The problem I'm having is accepting just how dumb or careless EA's actions were if he is solely responsible for Christina's disappearance and demise.

IMO: Angry, inebriated, sexually frustrated, substance abusers make dumb, careless mistakes.

I don't understand the continuing focus on what Christina and/or her boyfriend could afford. What is the relevance of their financial status to the fact that her DNA was found in EA's car trunk, and how will it help locate her?

Snipped for brevity. There was a live press conference on Dec 19th once the affidavits were released. A reporter asked Jonni about the meaning of the photo of keys in a hand and that's when she talked about it in depth. Can't find the full video of the press conference anywhere though.

After watching videos from after the affidavit was released i resorted to twitter (which i hate!)

All i found was this on BF twitter....

"Brittany Feagans
‏@BF_StarNews
Per @jonnimcElroy: #ChristinaMorris wanted to leave apartment earlier, but someone hid her keys. She found them, sent text to bf at 2:34am"

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/546100762426621952

Implying they were hidden once, the picture was sent to HF as stated in affidavit at 2:34 and then remained in her possesion.

trying to clear everything up, hope it helps guys!

I don't understand the continuing focus on what Christina and/or her boyfriend could afford. What is the relevance of their financial status to the fact that her DNA was found in EA's car trunk, and how will it help locate her?

IMO, some may think HF could still somehow be involved. IMO, if they had the cash for high dollar purses and such, why couldn't they have electricity. IMO, it goes to HF and possibly Christina herself not managing money very well and possibly being in debt to someone. Someone who may be violent. I don't personally believe this to be the case, but tthat's how I view others questioning of the subjectt.

I'm on the fence on whether HF has anything tto do with it directly or indirectly. MOOOOOOOOO

After watching videos from after the affidavit was released i resorted to twitter (which i hate!)

All i found was this on BF twitter....

"Brittany Feagans
‏@BF_StarNews
Per @jonnimcElroy: #ChristinaMorris wanted to leave apartment earlier, but someone hid her keys. She found them, sent text to bf at 2:34am"

https://twitter.com/BF_StarNews/status/546100762426621952

Implying they were hidden once, the picture was sent to HF as stated in affidavit at 2:34 and then remained in her possesion.

trying to clear everything up, hope it helps guys!

Very early on it's stated Christina texted HF that she lost her housekey and tto leave tthe door open. Said text happened long after the picture of her hollding the keys.

This is kind of where I'm at, too. I understand Qualifoot is coming at this from a different, and valid, angle. But I'm less interested right now in how a defense attorney is going to handle this case...we don't even know where Christina is yet. We are just theorizing about what is likely to have occurred in hopes of getting to the bottom of what happened and where she might be. I will worry about the trial later (but I trust the detectives are ever mindful of those necessary details). I know others might like delving more deeply into the defense attorney realm, so I'm not trying to be the posting police. Different strokes.
100%.

If memory serves when I looked up HF cc arrest records he had used that address for years. And since we know he lived in NY sometime in between I assumed the duplex might belong to a relative? Don't remember when cm moved in.

You can look up the owner of any property in Fort Worth by putting in a partial address. FYI, just to test the system I put in my son's full address, and it didn't find anything. Next, I left off the "Road" designation and got a match.

Tarrant County Property Search
http://www.tad.org/search-property

I think this was mentioned in earlier threads and I keep thinking CM could be located somewhere connected to the family real estate business. EA might have heard an unoccupied property discussed or seen listings at home, etc.

Somewhat agree.. I keep thinking she is somewhere he is quite familiar with. I know he was in panic mode, but he had to have stopped & thought about a place where he believed "they will never find her here".. My thoughts are an enclosed area.. I know he hasn't proven to be too bright throughout all this, but maybe he felt woods or fields are too risky. She could be right under our noses, but inside somewhere...

IMO, some may think HF could still somehow be involved. IMO, if they had the cash for high dollar purses and such, why couldn't they have electricity. IMO, it goes to HF and possibly Christina herself not managing money very well and possibly being in debt to someone. Someone who may be violent. I don't personally believe this to be the case, but tthat's how I view others questioning of the subjectt.

I'm on the fence on whether HF has anything tto do with it directly or indirectly. MOOOOOOOOO
OK, well, if that's the reasoning behind that line of questioning, then I'll just ignore and scroll on, since we were instructed by WS mods not to discuss HF as being a suspect in the case at this time.

One other quick note: I believe someone mentioned (yesterday? not sure) that Jonni loved buying gifts like the purses and stylish clothing for Christina. Surely no one would begrudge her accepting gifts from her mother...

I wonder what EA's cell phone pings over the following 4 days after CM disappeared look like. He had multiple phones according to the affidavit, so maybe one or all can be tracked over that period of time. It would bring light to the thought of him maybe moving CM.

That area has a ton of red light cameras; pretty much EVERY intersection in Plano has red light cameras. But like hibiscus31 said, I doubt they are running and recording continuously. SOL is a pretty high end area so they are most likely not trying to capture criminal activity, just trying to catch people running red lights.

Plano red light camera locations: http://texas.drivinguniversity.com/red-light-cameras/red-light-camera-locations/plano-texas/

Allen has only one: McDermott/Alma

OK, well, if that's the reasoning behind that line of questioning, then I'll just ignore and scroll on, since we were instructed by WS mods not to discuss HF as being a suspect in the case at this time.

One other quick note: I believe someone mentioned (yesterday? not sure) that Jonni loved buying gifts like the purses and stylish clothing for Christina. Surely no one would begrudge her accepting gifts from her mother...

Scroll and roll. Words to live by.

I would never begrudge a mother buying her child lavish gifts. I think a lot of hinky meters went off though when it was HF selling said lavish gifts and not CM. MOO

Scroll and roll. Words to live by.

I would never begrudge a mother buying her child lavish gifts. I think a lot of hinky meters went off though when it was HF selling said lavish gifts and not CM. MOO
OT, I must share that the word "hinky" cracks me up every time I see it. I have only seen it at WS, BTW. [emoji1]

I just wish I knew why Jonni thinks/ how she knew someone had hidden them.

Glad it is resolved that they were not in Jonni's posession.

Thank you CP!

And, it's nice to finally clarify that they were not found at the apartment afterwards, and that LE's belief that she had them in her possession was a correct assumption all along (as far as we know, especially since none of the VIs are saying otherwise :/ ).

Too bad we don't know how Jonni knows/thinks this info? I understand why she would think that CM's keys were lost, due to an (alleged??? I can't even distinguish what has been verified and what hasn't now. So much conflicting information, I give up.) text sent to HF that she couldn't find her keys? But was there more details in those texts saying that someone was messing with her and hiding her keys? Did Jonni read text messages to a different person's phone saying that? Was Jonni herself texting CM that night, and CM told her this? Did Jonni talk to a party-goer?
UGH I wish these questions could be answered! :banghead:
Also: :deadhorse: with all this key business! Damn keys.

More importantly: CHRISTINA WHERE ARE YOU?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj