GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Jonni feels she could of been sold into the sex trade in Mexico. The dad has contacts and travel to Mexico.... its possible.

I would really like to think that but the odorban has me worried.

You're right. Finding out your live-in boyfriend was cheating on you is huge. Which is exactly why she was probably obsessing on getting home to him. Completely normal female behavior IMO, regardless of the direction their relationship was headed. I've broken up with guys but been madly jealous when they start dating another person. Human nature IMO.

I think the reason we haven't heard anything about his cheating ways months later is either (a) because it wasn't true or (b) it is irrelevant to the case. I'm leaning more in favor of b.

I respectfully disagree with your comment on Hunter treated like the dutiful BF. Maybe in the beginning, but if you watch the more recent interviews with Jonni and Anna, that certainly isn't the case. And he's been crucified on here since day one.

LE hasn't said much about HF other than his drug arrest is a completely separate case. Yes, LE has issued a lot of false statements, but at this point, I'm not seeing much to dispute that right now other than the fact HF has spent a good deal in county jails since Christina went missing. May (or may not) just be a sad coincidence. MOO.

O/T - JMOM...if you buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in, too.;)

BBM I respectfully disagree that it's irrelevant to the case. While it may not be directly related as far as him being directly responsible, it certainly is related as far as her state of mind and something a defense attorney would be all over.

If Christina was headed for her dad's house, she wouldn't text HF to leave the door unlocked.

See?, see how the texts and times don't line up well with any of the logical theories?

As soon as you think there's a logical explanation as to why Christina made choices she did that morning,
a reminder of something else that happened or reported by party goers cancels out the idea.

I disagree that the existence of an intentional "detour" would present some sort of a conflict in the various scenarios.

Maybe she's going to parent's lacking a car key (with a return in half an hour), or for a place to take a sobering nap for a couple hours before getting parents to take her back to her car early in the morn to head home for the day. Either way, she needs to be sure she can get in the door at home if bf is either gone or asleep when she expects to get to FW, and she has no key. So she makes that request while he's still up.

People are allowed to change their minds I guess. Happens all the time. For me, nothing has changed my opinion about certain people since the beginning. yet.

What if it was a different type of disagreement that CM explained off as him cheating because she couldn't bring herself to tell coworkers the truth about? Perhaps she wasnt angry towards HF, but more at the situation he was facing with LE?

I disagree that the existence of an intentional "detour" would present some sort of a conflict in the various scenarios.

Maybe she's going to parent's lacking a car key (with a return in half an hour), or for a place to take a sobering nap for a couple hours before getting parents to take her back to her car early in the morn to head home for the day. Either way, she needs to be sure she can get in the door at home if bf is either gone or asleep when she expects to get to FW, and she has no key. So she makes that request while he's still up.

But how would she know if he's still up if he hasn't responded to the 20 other texts she supposedly sent?

He-he. You make me laugh.
Yes, all of the above. Suppose it depends on the content of the list though.
Someone suggested the list was passed along to someone else while EA was in jail between the 15th and 21st of September. Or, he's a doodler and was thinking about possible evidence that could implicate him. As he was thinking, he wrote down the possibilities. Ummm, let's see, black shirt, texts from the 29th until today's date (I'm curious if the note is dated), something from his computer (email?), bank bills and phone bills.
He kept the note laying around until he tossed it in the garbage (versus burning it).
Or, whoever he handed the note to (or dictated it to) took the same action.
IMO his father wouldn't be that stupid. Must be EA himself.

I don't know about you guys but I hate writing paper notes, I usually write my notes on my phone, so I think the note was for someone else.

SteveS, you're a reasonable guy. Why wouldn't her friends, SN for one, know her plans if she changed them?
After all, she reportedly called SN to tell him she was still walking to her car. What, she forgot to mention she's no longer driving home to Fort Worth as everyone says was her plan when she left PP's apartment?

Fiction is being inserted into events. We really have no way of knowing yet why or how Christina ended up in EA's car (willingly to begin with or not).

BBM I respectfully disagree that it's irrelevant to the case. While it may not be directly related as far as him being directly responsible, it certainly is related as far as her state of mind and something a defense attorney would be all over.

I was referring more to it being irrelevant to LE. I think they have a pretty good idea of what happened, and IMO nothing they've released so far points anywhere close to Hunter. I too have some doubts there, but something more concrete needs to pop up for my mind to wander in his direction.

I was referring more to it being irrelevant to LE. I think they have a pretty good idea of what happened, and IMO nothing they've released so far points anywhere close to Hunter. I too have some doubts there, but something more concrete needs to pop up for my mind to wander in his direction.

You're right. LE HAS to have more. They have to. They defintely do. It may very well have nothing tto do with HF, it's just in my nature to view all hinky aspects of one's life to get to the truth.

SteveS, you're a reasonable guy. Why wouldn't her friends, SN for one, know her plans if she changed them?
After all, she reportedly called SN to tell him she was still walking to her car. What, she forgot to mention she's no longer driving home to Fort Worth as everyone says was her plan when she left PP's apartment?

Fiction is being inserted into events. We really have no way of knowing yet why or how Christina ended up in EA's car (willingly to begin with or not).

I think we need to look at where the fiction is coming from. IMO there's A LOT we don't know, and to my knowledge the people who were there at the end of the night aren't talking. To us, anyway. Would hope they've talked to PPD.

ACK, there are so many aspects to this case. I have set in my mind one thing and then reminded of tthis with SN. May be innocentt or her calling him because she was uncomfortable with the walk with EA. Someone said earlier, if he offered a ride to Ft. Worth, why no take her to her car since it was such a long walk and EA was being super perv with someone else. I'm wondering if they others besides SB knew EA was being pervy? My mind seriously goes into 50 directions with his case.

I think we need to look at where the fiction is coming from. IMO there's A LOT we don't know, and to my knowledge the people who were there at the end of the night aren't talking. To us, anyway. Would hope they've talked to PPD.

Ugh, tthis is another point of contention for me. Some things said by those "friends" are believed while others are not. It's very difficult to figure out who is telling the truth and who is not.

No one is "inserting fiction" into anything imo. There are misunderstandings and lack of knowledge, though.

For example, I would wager that CM didn't call (or get called) specifically to inform that she was walking to her car. "I'm taking a step." Then another call "And I am taking another." Nope, don't think that was really the actual intent of the call itself, but perhaps a comment within some other content, that was later deemed noteworthy because it revealed some of her path when looking for what happened to her.

Much later, we outsiders hear that it's known she was walking to the car at X-o'clock because she said she was, in a conversation at that time - and it gets regarded as being the main point of the conversation rather than an idle comment within some small convo.

"We really have no way of knowing yet why or how Christina ended up in EA's car."...<< I agree with this. But we do know she was in it eventually. The car left at 3:58 and if she's sending a text when it does, she's clearly not in the trunk or in distress. Maybe it was a food run, a weed run, a quick jog to parents (all of which would be an expected round trip to Shops), or maybe she's being dropped at parents. But it's hard to imagine enough time from text to struggle to trunk before the car is exiting, and the content of the text hints that she's still okay when it was sent.

Ugh, tthis is another point of contention for me. Some things said by those "friends" are believed while others are not. It's very difficult to figure out who is telling the truth and who is not.

Have any of them said anything? I remember the SN interview, but all I recall him saying was she seemed a little upset and insisted on driving home. Nothing at all about the walk to her car. And I cant think of anything PP or SB have said other than what's in the affidavits, which again isn't much.

Am I missing something?

I took the comment to mean Christina would still be alive and her boyfriend would be in jail. I think this comment is getting blown way out of proportion. It's very frustrating to me that no one can even post a comment that even slightly suggest or even mistakenly infers that Christina was anything but a perfect angelic being. I'm sure that is why a lot of people don't post. I do care about Christina, but none of us are saints. All possibilities should be able to be discussed.
WS has a policy that does not allow for sleuthing or bashing of victims.

Have any of them said anything? I remember the SN interview, but all I recall him saying was she seemed a little upset and insisted on driving home. Nothing at all about the walk to her car. And I cant think of anything PP or SB have said other than what's in the affidavits, which again isn't much.

Am I missing something?

There was the part in the warrant where SN says Christina called him while walking with EA to let him know she was ok to drive.

As far as the other parts, throughout the last 28 threads, there have been things that were believed from the friends, ie: Christina didn't feel well and things not believed, ie: everything else.

WS has a policy that does not allow for sleuthing or bashing of victims.

I 100% percent believe in not bashing the victim, but I also believe in victimology. It does NO ONE any favors to not be forthcoming with the victims lifestyle, habits, etc. IMO tthat is not bashing.

You're right. Finding out your live-in boyfriend was cheating on you is huge. Which is exactly why she was probably obsessing on getting home to him. Completely normal female behavior IMO, regardless of the direction their relationship was headed. I've broken up with guys but been madly jealous when they start dating another person. Human nature IMO.

I think the reason we haven't heard anything about his cheating ways months later is either (a) because it wasn't true or (b) it is irrelevant to the case. I'm leaning more in favor of b.

I respectfully disagree with your comment on Hunter treated like the dutiful BF. Maybe in the beginning, but if you watch the more recent interviews with Jonni and Anna, that certainly isn't the case. And he's been crucified on here since day one.

LE hasn't said much about HF other than his drug arrest is a completely separate case. Yes, LE has issued a lot of false statements, but at this point, I'm not seeing much to dispute that right now other than the fact HF has spent a good deal in county jails since Christina went missing. May (or may not) just be a sad coincidence. MOO.

O/T - JMOM...if you buy that I'll throw the Golden Gate in, too.;)
Well said, SaintGirl, well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member