DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My gut says:

EA only 65%
EA + friends/family - 30%
EA + drug cartel - 5%

Just havne't filled in the blanks yet. We know EA and CM were in his camaro and she was in his trunk at some point. All 3 options above are still in play.

What now?

My gut says EA+family=90%
I think he acted alone, but needed help/suggestions after and other got involved.

Could she have gotten something out of his trunk? Not saying ea is innocent but just wondering if its a possibility

How much dna (from saliva) could transfer from a shared joint?

Frustrating that she was wearing borrowed oversized shirt-- could have contaminated and/or confused fiber analysis of front passenger seat, to say the least.

True about the fiber analysis of the passenger seat being contaminated. I don't know all the technicalities about DNA.

Who has that pic of cm with the keys that she sent to hf? Could it be that the keys were not house keys, but keys to something else? Maybe something she was keeping safe for hf?

True about the fiber analysis of the passenger seat being contaminated. I don't know all the technicalities about DNA.

Informative ppt from Spence Forensics available for download, but the answers are a bit of a letdown. To hope for clean and convincing dna means we almost have to hope for a substantial quantity, but I don't like those implications...

Another helpful source
gradworks.umi.com/14/97/1497767.html

It sounds like to me they had a difficult time finding dna in the car, so maybe his cleaning job on the passenger seat area did the trick. To me it sounded like the trunk DNA was on the rubber gasket, so perhaps he missed a spot. The male DNA could have been there from anytime after he cleaned it, and could belong to any friends or relatives of his that rode in the car after the incident and cleaning.

Possibly...however, I go back to a 1 and 69 quadrillion chance the DNA is someone else besides Christina in his trunk. That is a pretty staggering number JMO

It sounds like to me they had a difficult time finding dna in the car, so maybe his cleaning job on the passenger seat area did the trick. To me it sounded like the trunk DNA was on the rubber gasket, so perhaps he missed a spot. The male DNA could have been there from anytime after he cleaned it, and could belong to any friends or relatives of his that rode in the car after the incident and cleaning.

OT - I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! Hug your families a little tighter than normal the next couple of days and pray that Christina's family will soon get just a little bit of peace. They need it. We wanted more than anything to bring Christina home for Christmas and it wasn't for lack of effort that we did not make that happen. There is still today though. We have been out in full force, multiple miles per person per day, it has been tiring to say the least since last Friday. We won't stop though. PPD is doing an awesome job and I am sure they are out as well. We will find her and we will not stop until we do. Each location that is cleared and there is nothing is another location marked off and 1 step closer to finding her.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/metr...-s-disappearance-seeks-access-to-evidence.ece

New dmn article about ea attorney keith gores motion regarding evidence

All standard stuff from a good lawyer. If the Defense Attorney doesn't ask for this stuff that could've helped EA file an appeal after a guilty verdict on grounds he didn't have adequate representation. Interesting the news article mentions EA's attorney wants equal access to "computer and digitally stored" evidence. Hopefully they found whatever data, texts, etc, EA erased off his phone. It will be pretty expensive for the Defense to have an expert present during any testing. Whether EA is paying for that defense, or the attorney is doing it pro bono to get some exposure, it would appear EA isn't talking anytime soon.

All standard stuff from a good lawyer. If the Defense Attorney doesn't ask for this stuff that could've helped EA file an appeal after a guilty verdict on grounds he didn't have adequate representation. Interesting the news article mentions EA's attorney wants equal access to "computer and digitally stored" evidence. Hopefully they found whatever data, texts, etc, EA erased off his phone. It will be pretty expensive for the Defense to have an expert present during any testing. Whether EA is paying for that defense, or the attorney is doing it pro bono to get some exposure, it would appear EA isn't talking anytime soon.

No he won't talk until much later into this. After his attorney sees all the evidence, does his own testing and ponders a way to squirm out of this or lessen the blow but ultimately realizes EA has NO chance of getting out of it, then he will ask for a plea bargain in exchange for info. I wish I could be a fly on the wall in his lawyers office, good gawd. You know he will know the truth and prob already assumes the truth now, but just trying to represent such a looser and liar, while trying to keep some integrity within yourself is going to be impossible!

If it says an unknown MALE dnA does that mean sperm? :thinking:

And they can tell its a male??? Just found it weird they specified gender.

I'm assuming the crime lab has already analyzed this DNA sample and that is how they know it belongs to a male.

They just don't have a match for it yet, or aren't releasing that information.

And they can tell its a male??? Just found it weird they specified gender.

Actually it probably one of the less complicated parts of the identification. The last pair of chromosomes consists of an X and a Y chromosome in males. In females the last pair is two X chromosomes.

Recently, NCIS had a murder in Portsmouth VA and not only identified the murderer as a male, but also that he was a black male. So they can tell race as well in most cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoshibee