GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If his family could please appeal to him to immediately take LE to where he left her, I would gladly see EA walk away with a slap on the wrist. I hope they are working on a deal he can't refuse as we speak.

Sadly, I can't see that happening. I think this family sticks together.

I can't imagine he got up in the middle of the night, hoping no-one would notice him giving his car a thorough cleaning, mixing up a gallon of odorban to clean, disinfect and sanitize whatever, then leave all evidence in the trash, again, thinking no-one will notice. His family has heard all the evidence against him, and have had their home searched for 13 hours, and still remain supportive.

It sounds like to me they had a difficult time finding dna in the car, so maybe his cleaning job on the passenger seat area did the trick. To me it sounded like the trunk DNA was on the rubber gasket, so perhaps he missed a spot. The male DNA could have been there from anytime after he cleaned it, and could belong to any friends or relatives of his that rode in the car after the incident and cleaning.

I am not saying she was not in his car, I am saying he may have spent a lot of time cleaning it over and over again, to the point it will take more effort to find the DNA, we just don't know how much time he spent cleaning it, but now they have the car again they can search it some more. I am saying that they may not have found her DNA in the passenger seat, but they still might find it with more examination. Hopefully they have the vacuum he used at work to vacuum his car too.

I am saying the unknown male DNA could or could not be important in this case, but it doesn't mean that person took part in what happened to Christina, because there was too much time that expired between the event and the time they searched the car.

Today I pray that Enrique's heart will be touched and he will please tell us where Christina is so that her family, friends, and our entire team can have a little bit of peace for Christmas. I pray for his family as well, that if they do know anything that could help us, that they come forward. I know they must be suffering as well, and this is a terrible situation for all involved. Whatever his involvement, he knows and he can still do the right thing. There has to come a point when a person morally does what is right. Is he going to be in prison for a long time, yes probably so, but I can't imagine the weight on his shoulders. I beg that he please do the right thing, no matter what has happened and he helps us find her. It is not to late to do the right thing.

Merry Christmas everyone. I will probably not be on much. I am seriously heartbroken, it's been very hard for me to read here lately. But I did want to say thanks for your hard work and help and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.

Today I pray that Enrique's heart will be touched and he will please tell us where Christina is so that her family, friends, and our entire team can have a little bit of peace for Christmas. I pray for his family as well, that if they do know anything that could help us, that they come forward. I know they must be suffering as well, and this is a terrible situation for all involved. Whatever his involvement, he knows and he can still do the right thing. There has to come a point when a person morally does what is right. Is he going to be in prison for a long time, yes probably so, but I can't imagine the weight on his shoulders. I beg that he please do the right thing, no matter what has happened and he helps us find her. It is not to late to do the right thing.

Merry Christmas everyone. I will probably not be on much. I am seriously heartbroken, it's been very hard for me to read here lately. But I did want to say thanks for your hard work and help and I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.
Merry Christmas, JMOM. I'm so sorry for the agony that you and Christina's family are going through. I hope upon hope that Christina is found soon and that justice is served. Take care of yourself! [emoji813]

I sincerely pray that Christina is found very, very soon & that God will comfort her, her family & loved ones especially in the next few days.

I also pray LE does not have such an airtight case that EA just takes a plea. He needs to suffer through a trial & CMs family deserves answers that usually never come with a plea arrangement. I also worry that if there is drug connections or cartel stuff associated, that he will be forced to take the plea to prevent exposing any of the drug associates.

Agreed .. great posts again from QF!! Thank You
Like how it flows so smoothly and always puts things in reality perspective ..JMO~

I'd like to point out a grand jury needs to convene next to hear evidence and decide if an indictment should be brought against EA.

Sadly, I can't see that happening. I think this family sticks together.

I can't imagine he got up in the middle of the night, hoping no-one would notice him giving his car a thorough cleaning, mixing up a gallon of odorban to clean, disinfect and sanitize whatever, then leave all evidence in the trash, again, thinking no-one will notice. His family has heard all the evidence against him, and have had their home searched for 13 hours, and still remain supportive.

I'm of this mindset with a caveat - I thought I read/heard somewhere that it was only EA and CA home that weekend and that their parents were out of town. Again, I don't have a link, just thought that was known information from EA's and/or CA's discussions with investigators.

Therefore, I'm inclined to feel sad for both families. CM's obviously because their daughter is missing. EA's because this thing appears to have been suddenly thrust upon them due to their adult son's alleged actions. I don't think they were anymore prepared to deal with this than any other family would have been.

So, to me, neither family - and, I'm talking about the parents here - chose what they are going through. It's a horrible situation for them both, I think.

I pray for both of them that CM returns or is found so that both families can begin to move forward/heal. But, one way or the other, there is likely a lot of hurt in both households today.

I sincerely pray that Christina is found very, very soon & that God will comfort her, her family & loved ones especially in the next few days.

I also pray LE does not have such an airtight case that EA just takes a plea. He needs to suffer through a trial & CMs family deserves answers that usually never come with a plea arrangement. I also worry that if there is drug connections or cartel stuff associated, that he will be forced to take the plea to prevent exposing any of the drug associates.

Agree 100% with this. Excellent post.

Them being home or not home has not been confirmed either way. I believe people were just asking that question. I am sure LE knows the answer to that question however that information has not been released nor been in MSM that I know of.

I'm of this mindset with a caveat - I thought I read/heard somewhere that it was only EA and CA home that weekend and that their parents were out of town. Again, I don't have a link, just thought that was known information from EA's and/or CA's discussions with investigators.

Therefore, I'm inclined to feel sad for both families. CM's obviously because their daughter is missing. EA's because this thing appears to have been suddenly thrust upon them due to their adult son's alleged actions. I don't think they were anymore prepared to deal with this than any other family would have been.

So, to me, neither family - and, I'm talking about the parents here - chose what they are going through. It's a horrible situation for them both, I think.

I pray for both of them that CM returns or is found so that both families can begin to move forward/heal. But, one way or the other, there is likely a lot of hurt in both households today.

Agree 100% with this. Excellent post.

However, there is the flip side. If a plea will keep EA put away for life & only remove the death penalty, as long as Christina is found, it would spare her family the agony of a trial.

Also want to keep adding the obvious for me as far as my opinion: once CM shows up or is found, the jig is up for all involved.

I'll be firmly in the EA alone camp if they produce evidence of CM's DNA in the trunk, not just on the outside/door/frame. I know they said they took swabs from the interior of the trunk. But, the affidavit says the DNA they believe matches CM came from an area other than the interior.

And, I still wrestle with the apparent going back/cell phone pings. Just doesn't add up that if you killed someone that you'd go back to the scene of where it all began. And that, possibly with a body in your trunk, and having admittedly been out drinking that night. The threat of police pulling you over at that hour just at random would seem to be enough to keep you from going back if you had a body in your trunk.

Please read page 7 of the arrest affidavit, 1st full paragraph, last sentence. Clearly it states the swab that was matched to CM was taken from the interior of the trunk. The interior of the trunk opening is the area the trunk lid sits on, like where the opening mechanism is located. The trunk is interior. The trunk lid is not interior.

I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas but worry it may come across as glib. There are so many missing on this forum, so many with no answers and others who are missing family members who have been located deceased. I feel for every family on this forum and pray God will provide comfort and peace. To my fellow sleuthers I hope you all have a blessed holiday. Remember the others who are not so fortunate. Peace on this Christmas eve.

Very well said. Merry Christmas JMOM and to Jonni and all of Christina's family. her friends are grieving on FB and it hurts to see pop up in my feed. I wish peace for all of them. It would be such a blessing to know she is home for Christmas.

Enrique might have been odd, but he DID have a heart at one point. I would hate to think it's completely cold. I really do wonder if he found himself in a bigger mess than we all thought and e genuinely is scared for his own life. Unfortunately, if it is drug related, there is always someone higher up or someone stepping in. If you aren't familiar with the way things are run, Enrique will become the number one target . He will lose his life. I'm trying not to stick up for him or make excuses, just showing how scared he could be. He could be scared of prison, but even more so, scared of whatever happens if he talks. They mark you and will hunt you until the job is done. If you go to jail and keep quiet, they pay you. Give you many thousands, make sure you are okay in prison. If you get out, you have two options 1.) you can stay apart of the group and are "promoted", or 2.) they let you go. Simple as that. Just don't talk.

So I HOPE it's not cartel or drug related. Because he won't talk if it is.

I'd like to point out a grand jury needs to convene next to hear evidence and decide if an indictment should be brought against EA.

It may go to a GJ. But it may not. It's up to the DA to decide which process he intends to use, and he could opt to bypass the GJ and file a criminal complaint, where they go to a prelim hearing to validate the need for a trial.

The fact EA leaves SOL and drives in the vicinity of SOL again later could suggest he is an inexperienced criminal. SOP in LE is to post officers at incoming routes in areas of shootings, drive-bys, etc. Most inexperienced criminals want to drive back by and take a peek to see what if anything is going on, so if LE has a description of the getaway vehicle they can spot them when the come back. A calculated criminal or cartel member does not do such a thing.

I just don't see EA being involved with a cartel. He lives with his parents. My friend who's brother works at CCDC said he was crying like a giant baby when he first got to the jail. In my mind, cartel members just don't carry themselves that way.

The fact EA leaves SOL and drives in the vicinity of SOL again later could suggest he is an inexperienced criminal.

Perhaps there's something in this angle, but there's also the possibility that things didn't turn ugly until the return to the Shops area. For example, he and CM hop in his car to go get some weed (or something else), then come back to smoke it in the rough vicinity of where her car is. But as or after they get back to the area, say he decides to take things in an unexpected direction for some reason, that leads to her never getting back to her car and ending up in his trunk.

That comment, as odd and rambling as it was....helps explain several things to me:
1 - the calls to HF from EA's phone (it was rumored/talked about that her phone was dying - yet she made calls on her way to the garage and then it pinged way later 447a)
2 - WHY HF NEVER REPORTED HER MISSING
3 - how scared/shaky HF seemed in his interview right after the disappearance (to me he seemed scared vs upset/nervous)
4 - how quickly things transpired in the garage

I know it's just some odd comment, but to me - it makes some things more logical than they ever did before. More so than even a SA....hopefully that info was sent to someone who is allowed to do REAL sleuthing on stuff like that.

I feel the same.
A couple of the things like the cartel comments on who EA knows or likes that's involved w cartel I know nothing about so it was confusing but the other information seemed like someone sat down and typed it all out and it wasn't perfect grammar or spelling, so it wasn't an attorney probably, but it also didn't seem to of been typed out by someone who needed to go back to school either.
I know it's posssssssible there was SA involved I just didn't feel that was the motive and still don't really... But that's just me. I could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95