GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sending positive vibes and prayers for the family and Jonni. Please God, let today be the day Christina comes home, Amen!
merry christmas dragonflies.jpg

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays all.. Thoughts are with the Morris & McElroy family..

I noticed EA has a new "visitor-friend" added to the list...

I think of Christina every single day. I go online everyday checking to see if this is the day Christina comes home?? Then, my next thoughts go to Jonni, Christina's siblings, her father, her friends,... everyone near and dear to Christina. I was looking through all the photos Jonni posted on her facebook of Christina over the last few weeks again. Christina's personality definitely shines through. It is obvious that Christina is very close to all of her family and especially close to her Mom. There are so many photos of Christina and her (real) friends having a good time, celebrating birthdays, celebrating successes. Christina does have, imo, many (real) girlfriends. Seeing Christina so full of life and clearly loved by many is hard given the circumstances of how I now 'know' Christina.

Christina's family and friends are living in hell everyday and it truly breaks my heart. Having your daughter, your sister, your friend missing for almost four months is truly unimaginable, to me. Throw in the fact that a person or people know where Christina is yet haven't felt compelled to speak a word. Throw in the fact that this same person/these same people who know where Christina is - is also likely the very person/people responsible for her disappearance and I then have no words to describe the agony her family is going through - day after day. My thoughts and prayers are with Christina today and also with her loving family. I think of Christina and her family daily though today even more so. Christina should be with her loved ones today making holiday memories and having a good time with the people she loves. I'm sending up extra prayers today that Christina will be found and like Jonni says, "today would be perfect."
God bless the Morris family.

But that still doesn't explain why the PPD seems to think she left in his trunk after just minutes in the garage.

Just to keep the record straight, PPD has not said they think "she left in his trunk after just minutes in the garage."

Some media stories have misconstrued what PPD wrote in the warrants. But PPD said she was in his trunk an hour later, not immediately on leaving the garage, leaving the door open (based on what we know) to multiple possibilities as to when and where she was forced or placed in the trunk.

Also want to keep adding the obvious for me as far as my opinion: once CM shows up or is found, the jig is up for all involved.

I'll be firmly in the EA alone camp if they produce evidence of CM's DNA in the trunk, not just on the outside/door/frame. I know they said they took swabs from the interior of the trunk. But, the affidavit says the DNA they believe matches CM came from an area other than the interior.

And, I still wrestle with the apparent going back/cell phone pings. Just doesn't add up that if you killed someone that you'd go back to the scene of where it all began. And that, possibly with a body in your trunk, and having admittedly been out drinking that night. The threat of police pulling you over at that hour just at random would seem to be enough to keep you from going back if you had a body in your trunk.
Maybe ea had someone else go back with their phones.

You know, I don't think he's wrapped up in some cartel either, we are giving him way too much "street cred" for reality.
I've been thinking about the way he spoke/acted toward SB. First he's never been with her (according to PP and other party goers) so they don't have a history of random hook ups or make outs. He has a GF.He shows up and appears interested in SB, but instead of really trying to win her over, he is weird and rude! She asks him to move from the couch, so that she could sleep there. He yells NO. She leaves to the bedroom alone and 10min later he walks in there to say if your not coming to the couch I'm going home.

^^ WTH kind of guy does that?! He's not nice looking, hes not romantic (in anyway) he acts jealous and controlling just from the interaction between them two in the affidavit.

And then someone posted that he was crying like a baby while being booked into CCDC.

You know. ^ those kind of guys....are nothing but cowards. He's much too naive to be involved with outside cartels or those kind of people. Maybe in his lies, he's told ppl he's big **** but c'mon, really?!
Cartel members don't deal with ppl like EA. They're filthy rich, they hang with lawyers and policticiians in Southlake (bc they buy drugs too and they're rich), or owners of clubs (again lots of drugs) that make a crap load of money, they have mansions, not ppl like EA!!!

I think he lured CM into his car, for a ride prob to her dads. Then he got pissed and said I'm taking you back. He drove past the SOL to the north (according to pings) and ventured off somewhere into the corporate offices that would have been vacated for the holiday weekend. CM was prob like WTF dude, take me to the apt and they started fighting as he tried to SA her. Afterwards, He threw her phone & other items in one of those bodies of water around 5800 Granite Pkwy and her in the trunk then hit his car on something pulling away in a rage filled burn off down Parkwood to Legacy.
He headed home and slept for a few hours then got ready for work. I do believe she was in his trunk while he was working. I think he wiped blood and/or scuff marks off the outside of his trunk at Kroger bc he didn't want it to look obvious when he went to work. I think sometime while he was working or around this time he started looking for a place to put her. Remember his coworkers said he stayed back in the back away from everyone for days....

The "amount" of DNA located in the truck (according to the affidavit) was apparently a significant amount, that doesn't happen from a bloody nose leaking out for a 20min ride, that tells me it's a lot longer like several hours/days of blood, fluids, saliva, etc leaking into the trunk....BTW it's been scrubbed clean w/chemicals and Odo-ban by the time they swabbed it and they still found significant amount in there.

I just think she's cloer to his work or in between his work and his home rather than over by SOL, that's waay too active and searches have been done for months there....no CM while none have been done cloer to lake Lavon.

Idk, I could be wrong but the cartel is NOT involved here.
Where does it state that they found a significant amount? I thought it was just on the outside lid of trunk.

Just to keep the record straight, PPD has not said they think "she left in his trunk after just minutes in the garage."

Some media stories have misconstrued what PPD wrote in the warrants. But PPD said she was in his trunk an hour later, not immediately on leaving the garage, leaving the door open (based on what we know) to multiple possibilities as to when and where she was forced or placed in the trunk.

Probably not realizing that this is not all the evidence that is a conclusion they have come to. No mention of Christina's DNA in the passenger seat and her DNA in the trunk. Media conclusion - she was in the car, just not in the passenger seat.

What I don't see is how LE believes he likely went home with her in the trunk. Of course, we don't what evidence LE has between 0532 and 1015.

I thought it was just on the outside lid of trunk.

Nope, there was no report about DNA on the "outside" or on the "lid" of the trunk. PPD described the location in varying ways, but none of those used either of those terms. We did see "interior" multiple times in the warrants' description, and "trunk" (not "lid") repeatedly.

Probably not realizing that this is not all the evidence, that is a conclusion they have come to. No mention of Christina's DNA in the passenger seat and her DNA in the trunk. Media conclusion - she was in the car, just not in the passenger seat.

What I don't see is how LE believes he likely went home with her in the trunk. Of course, we don't what evidence LE has between 0532 and 1015.

1 I certainly agree that media has come to their own conclusion. IMO the distinction between "what the media thinks" and "what LE has said" is important for our understanding, since LE has the evidence (including more that we haven't heard), and media has none.
2 "What I don't see is how LE believes he likely went home with her in the trunk." ....It's obvious why they believe she was in the trunk at some point, but you raise a good question that hasn't been explored here. Doesn't this hint that maybe they found something (that they have not mentioned to the public) at the house or its environs that would indicate the presence of CM or her body there at some point?

1 I certainly agree that media has come to their own conclusion. IMO the distinction between "what the media thinks" and "what LE has said" is important for our understanding, since LE has the evidence (including more that we haven't heard), and media has none.
2 "What I don't see is how LE believes he likely went home with her in the trunk." ....It's obvious why they believe she was in the trunk at some point, but you raise a good question that hasn't been explored here. Doesn't this hint that maybe they found something (that they have not mentioned to the public) at the house or its environs that would indicate the presence of CM or her body there at some point?

I believe LE reached the conclusion that she was in the car at his home at the time they submitted the affidavit. Before the house was searched. (In the trash, though?) They had something else prior to the search. So I go back and reread the affidavit. It states that Christina's phone last communicated with the same cell tower as EA's - on the same side of the tower - at 0447. That may only mean her phone last communicated with that tower at 0447 and that was not necessarily her phone's last activity?

Just checking in to wish you all a Merry Christmas, I'm thinking of Jonni, JMOM and all the rest of Christina's family and friends had hoping for a Christmas miracle.

Yes! Please let it be. I prayed long and hard last night that a preist or someone from his church would visit him and counsel him to do the right thing and tell the truth. Praying for a Christmas miracle and he has a conscious snd some sliver of moral character left in him that compels him to speak the truth.
It will take a miracle. I am praying so hard. He has said he went to church and prayed for Christina to be found and this to all be over with in his uncut interview. I have a feeling his family or (mother)is making him go to church and had the priest visit him in jail for Christmas (if thats who is on his visitor list). Not something EA is doing freely because he knows what he has done!

Where does it state that they found a significant amount? I thought it was just on the outside lid of trunk.

That's because someone has been trying hard to get that misinformation out there to confuse people...seems to be working...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bubbajax