GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well.... apparently not everything or why the need for a list written in Spanish dug out of the trash pull?

*Black shirt.
*texts from the 29th through today's date.
*Bank Bills.
*Cellular bills

Yes, he did "overlook" a few things, didn't he..

Thanks for the link, Bae.. I also found it odd how this particular search happened.. sorta stuck with me.

I just have to say that when I first read this I laughed a little because you said "bae"
:rolling:
Then I realized the posters name was baemomma

Uhm...he lies.

Why would he lie about this? He said he didn't talk with CM on the way to the garage. She was using his phone to text and send VM's. His cell phone records back him up. Common knowledge CM and HF were fighting/arguing that night, but nothing more than a little spat according to mom.

Why would he lie about this? He said he didn't talk with CM on the way to the garage. She was using his phone to text and send VM's. His cell phone records back him up. Common knowledge CM and HF were fighting/arguing that night, but nothing more than a little spat according to mom.

Why would he lie about any of if?

Why do we want to know who EA cell mates visitors are?
:thinking:

Maybe EA is talking to his cell mate since no one but family is visiting EA, and cell mate is passing information to LE. Cellmate could be a snitch.

Not really. A lawyer has already made a motion for EA, thus that's his lawyer, no? I seem to recall when the Paul Johnson tthing happened and wasnn't listed as his lawyer, it was just a clerical error. MOO

Actually several of surmised it must have been a clerical error, esp after Brittany Feagans Tweeted that she had called Paul Johnson and he confirmed he was still EA's attorney. Quailfoot insisted otherwise, that it was NOT a clerical error, and a couple of days later EA had a new attorney. So Qualifoot was right. Wonder if the fact EA still doesn't have an attorney listed means anything.

IMO, it's going to take LE to release further evidence to keep him at $1,000,000 bond. JMO, MOO

That's what I'm thinking too. Or they find CM's remains. He's certainly not going to have any wheels because he's going to have to put his car back together piece by piece... That should be interesting.

Maybe EA is talking to his cell mate since no one but family is visiting EA, and cell mate is passing information to LE. Cellmate could be a snitch.

Anythings possible I guess....Id think if he's keeping quiet he's going to save his info to benefit himself. Jmo.

In the end, the bond reduction being granted will really just depend on the judge he gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie