GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #28 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I get to where it shows attorney listed? Do I need to click on something else? Thanks in advance!

Click here: http://apps.collincountytx.gov/cccasesearch/Search.aspx and put in EA's name. Scroll down and you will see 3 cases regarding EA. Click on the one with Benjamin N. Smith as the Judge and it will bring up case history and attorney.

"Applicant Arochi Gutierrez, Enrique 03/12/1990 Keith Gore"

Keith Gore is still the attorney.

Hope that helps NW Lady.

Why would he lie about this? He said he didn't talk with CM on the way to the garage. She was using his phone to text and send VM's. His cell phone records back him up. Common knowledge CM and HF were fighting/arguing that night, but nothing more than a little spat according to mom.
The problem is we can't pick and choose his lies. Even if it matches this or that, it doesn't mean anything if we can't trust the information.

We can't trust the information concerning anything about HF and CM coming from her mother either because it likely came from HF and no one can trust him. He has lost all credibility.

Anythings possible I guess....Id think if he's keeping quiet he's going to save his info to benefit himself. Jmo.

Oh, I don't know. If I had information leading to the person who did this, I spill my guts to LE.

The problem is we can't pick and choose his lies. Even if it matches this or that, it doesn't mean anything if we can't trust the information.

Not even the affidavit? He told them CM used his phone and his phone verified that calls were made to HF. Do you think he was calling HF? Did he send the picture of the keys to HF? That's kinda creepy. That does sound like he might have been sending a message. I have your girl and your keys! Meet me here and we can make a deal sort of thing????

Maybe EA is talking to his cell mate since no one but family is visiting EA, and cell mate is passing information to LE. Cellmate could be a snitch.

Unless EA talks in his sleep, I wouldn't think he's saying much... other than denying everything..

I absolutely agree. Same thing with the party goers. Some things were believed while others not. MOOOOOOOOO

The vigil is going on for Christina. Four months. Taking a moment to pray it won't get to five.

Not even the affidavit? He told them CM used his phone and his phone verified that calls were made to HF. Do you think he was calling HF? Did he send the picture of the keys to HF? That's kinda creepy. That does sound like he might have been sending a message. I have your girl and your keys! Meet me here and we can make a deal sort of thing????
Any info coming from him to LE or anyone else is not trustworthy.

Why didn't he throw HF under the bus with LE? Talk about sending a message.

Won't he still have the Immigration Hold on him? He isn't going anywhere even with a bond reduction, imo.

I think the immigration hold/possible deportation takes place after conviction. Like he's being punished for commiting the crime. If he hasn't been convicted (assumed innocent) and is bailed out, I don't believe he'd go to immigration bc he's still innocent until a trial etc.

I had a friend who got busted with weed and after he got convicted he went back to chile. (Deported)
Jmo.

http://starlocalmedia.com/planocour...cle_7d76c272-8fac-11e4-ae35-5728221577b8.html

Looking at this timeline... this is where I think EA did something with Christina. 4:08 a.m. Arochi’s Camaro passed through Custer Road gantry northbound on S.H. 121.

4:47 a.m. Morris’ phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

4:56 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower at 5800 Granite Parkway (north of Shops at Legacy)

5:32 a.m. Arochi’s phone pings cell tower in 1500 block of Bethany Drive near his home.

That was a long time to be in one area... and why come back? I still think that is very close to the pond.... maybe he was disposing her items there? I don't know....but my opinion is this is where to look. If he was driving from 5800 Granit Parkway to 1500 block of Bethany Drive according to google maps it would only take him 22 minutes without traffic and 24 with (which we know at that time of morning it would be at most probably 22 minutes to go the 12.5 miles) I would even think less at that time of day. So where are all the pings....? What did he do with her in that timeframe? https://www.google.com/maps/dir/580...82e404d4a9!2m2!1d-96.6338368!2d33.0856044!3e0

Based up the left over time, or time unaccounted for I would say he had about 14 minutes total left over, so she would probably have to be within 7 miles of the 5800 granite parkway IF he went further west, and well if it was east there is much more time, but when trying to direct people away from considering you as a suspect west would be more likely.

I was referring to EA's roomie.. but you have to scroll to the right side of the booking page (with the mugshot)

http://apps.collincountytx.gov/injail/InJailSearch.aspx

And I was referring to EA himself, on his own booking page. If you look to the right of the chart on EA's booking page there is no attorney listed under "attorney". just like there wasn't one listed when we thought apart Johnson was his attorney.

I think the immigration hold/possible deportation takes place after conviction. Like he's being punished for commiting the crime. If he hasn't been convicted (assumed innocent) and is bailed out, I don't believe he'd go to immigration bc he's still innocent until a trial etc.

I had a friend who got busted with weed and after he got convicted he went back to chile. (Deported)
Jmo.
I thought it was a guarantee he would not be released without ICE dealing with the situation...whatever it is. I could be mistaken.

I looked it up to be certain and it appears correct he would go to them instead of being released on bond because of the serious nature of his crime. This explains it much better.:

The hold notifies the facility to not release the person, but instead to transfer him or her to federal custody at the end of the jail term. An immigration hold may be placed after either a random check by ICE officers (who sometimes visit jails and interview inmates_ or after being notified by the law enforcement agency detaining the person. When DHS places a hold, state law enforcement agencies are obligated to comply.

~snip~

Mandatory Detention for Certain Crimes

For certain crimes, detention in a federal institution is mandatory. You will not be released before the completion of removal proceedings or the carrying out of a deportation order if your record shows:

aggravated felony charges

http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/hold-process-jail.html

I thought it was a guarantee he would not be released without ICE dealing with the situation...whatever it is. I could be mistaken.

I looked it up to be certain and it appears correct he would go to them instead of being released on bond because of the serious nature of his crime. This explains it much better.:

The hold notifies the facility to not release the person, but instead to transfer him or her to federal custody at the end of the jail term. An immigration hold may be placed after either a random check by ICE officers (who sometimes visit jails and interview inmates_ or after being notified by the law enforcement agency detaining the person. When DHS places a hold, state law enforcement agencies are obligated to comply.

~snip~

Mandatory Detention for Certain Crimes

For certain crimes, detention in a federal institution is mandatory. You will not be released before the completion of removal proceedings or the carrying out of a deportation order if your record shows:

aggravated felony charges

http://www.alllaw.com/articles/nolo/us-immigration/hold-process-jail.html
I posted this article earlier today when the discussion came up

http://www.jenningsimmigration.com/immigration-detainers-ice-holds/

What constitutes the conclusion of local custody? *Custody is concluded when the individual is no longer subject to confinement by local law enforcement pursuant to 1) payment of the criminal bond; 2) *dropped charges; 3) conclusion of court proceedings (e.g., a court hearing where the sentence is only a fine, probation, or time served or where there is no finding of guilt); or 4) conclusion of the term of imprisonment (i.e., when the individual has completed the sentence imposed).

Unless the criminal bond is paid and the individual released before the detainer is issued, the bond simply means that ICE will take the individual into ICE custody sooner rather than later. *Because ICE detainees are not held in this area (they are almost all transported out of state the same day), the individual is no longer able to appear at local court hearings, comply with any criminal bond conditions, and worst of all, is no longer near the family for visitation or near the attorney for case preparation. *Further, when the individual misses the local court hearing because ICE has removed him/her from the state, the criminal bond is forfeited or difficult to recover. *As a rule, do not pay a criminal bond if there is an immigration detainer until you have consulted with an immigration lawyer and understand the consequences.

That's what I'm thinking too. Or they find CM's remains. He's certainly not going to have any wheels because he's going to have to put his car back together piece by piece... That should be interesting.

He won't get his car back for a LONG time, even if he's out on bail because they will keep it until the case is closed (according to this site)
http://www.fear.org/whatodo-1.html

And like Boots says, it may be in pieces.....at least the interior will be in shreds if there at all 🔎

I posted this article earlier today when the discussion came up

http://www.jenningsimmigration.com/immigration-detainers-ice-holds/

What constitutes the conclusion of local custody? *Custody is concluded when the individual is no longer subject to confinement by local law enforcement pursuant to 1) payment of the criminal bond; 2) *dropped charges; 3) conclusion of court proceedings (e.g., a court hearing where the sentence is only a fine, probation, or time served or where there is no finding of guilt); or 4) conclusion of the term of imprisonment (i.e., when the individual has completed the sentence imposed).

Unless the criminal bond is paid and the individual released before the detainer is issued, the bond simply means that ICE will take the individual into ICE custody sooner rather than later. *Because ICE detainees are not held in this area (they are almost all transported out of state the same day), the individual is no longer able to appear at local court hearings, comply with any criminal bond conditions, and worst of all, is no longer near the family for visitation or near the attorney for case preparation. *Further, when the individual misses the local court hearing because ICE has removed him/her from the state, the criminal bond is forfeited or difficult to recover. *As a rule, do not pay a criminal bond if there is an immigration detainer until you have consulted with an immigration lawyer and understand the consequences.

It reads to me like EA is going to be in jail locally until the trial. If I read it correctly, whoever pays the bond, whether 100k or 1000k, forfeits the bond when ICE moves him out of state AND EA remains in custody.

I haven't seen anything posted by JMOM recently. Did I just miss it? She's such a sweet person and I really admire the way she's been there for Joni through this long ordeal. I pray for all of them every day.

I haven't seen anything posted by JMOM recently. Did I just miss it? She's such a sweet person and I really admire the way she's been there for Joni through this long ordeal. I pray for all of them every day.

Haven't seen JMOM in a while. Hoping she is enjoying some family time during these holidays. Hope YOU ALL had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to a great new year. Peace be with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966