GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #29 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think its fine and dandy for people to not like the uptown girl article. It really makes zero difference to me. I just think it's odd to post a link on your facebook to an article you don't think was accurate. Jmo.

Uptown Girl was nice enough to link to Jonni's and also reported that there might have been a second assault in the same garage that was later proved false THANK GOODNESS! I wonder who tried to scam SAL.

"The Plano Police Department said rumors that a woman was allegedly assaulted at the Shops at Legacy last Saturday are just that - rumors.

"We haven't been able to determine anything, and we don't think it's there," said Officer David Tilley, Plano PD spokesman. "What you're seeing in a photo is this girl wearing a white skirt and a blue top, and she's laying down in the parking space across one of those [concrete parking stops]. It so happens that the concrete is at the small of her back and her left arm is hanging. It almost looks like she's posing."

http://starlocalmedia.com/plano-pd-...cle_196dc8a8-3fa1-11e4-8269-0bb440472288.html

Friendly Reminder* WS has an entire Media File dedicated to Christina* Linkable information that we discuss are already posted.
Such as :Affidavit 1
Arrest Warrant/Affidavit 2
News Clips etc..

Yes, and the video with the information about the Security Guard at SAL and there only being one (1) guard is there too:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...48954&highlight=christina+morris#post11348954

This is the transcription of the #3 video from http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Vid...274163951.html

Video Released as Search for Missing Woman Continues
By Julie Fine September 5, 2014.

Marc Fein: "Police, volunteers, friends, they are all desperately searching for a missing Fort Worth woman.

Deborah Ferguson: "That woman is Christina Morris. She disappeared nearly a week ago now. Police say she was last seen leaving a friend's apartment at the Shops of Legacy in Plano and NBC's 5 reporter Ellen Bryan is there with us live this morning. Ellen, I know you have been checking with family and friends. What are you learning new this morning?"

Ellen Bryan: "Deborah what we know is when she left that apartment police believe she was coming here in this shopping center to the parking garage to get her car, but that was the last time that she was seen. Now I have talked to some of her friends this morning. They say they were out here last night searching for her. They had about 50 people, volunteers and also Plano police, who were all out here, but they say they didn't find anything. Now they were searching the area that was around the parking garage here. They do say that they found her car here on Tuesday in the parking garage. Her friends tell me that they don't know yet when they will resume their search later today. I have also talked to a security guard who is out here tonight. He says he usually just walks one street. He has been walking both sides tonight. He is also looking for answers in this search."

Originally Posted by DietDrPepper
DCG the cell mate of EA still has five visitors on his list.
http://apps.collincountytx.gov/injail/

Im still trying to see where the cell MATE is listed. How the heck did youll figure that out? I cant find it. Please tell.

Go the last names with G and then First name with a D and middle name with a C.

I guess Diet Dr. Pepper started going through the inmates one-by-one until they found one with the same cell# as EA.

Originally Posted by DietDrPepper
DCG the cell mate of EA still has five visitors on his list.
http://apps.collincountytx.gov/injail/

Im still trying to see where the cell MATE is listed. How the heck did youll figure that out? I cant find it. Please tell.

-- My son found it for me, guru techie method unknown. I think he has a screen scraping app of some sort.
-- I am assuming 4A inmates have only one cell mate. I haven't verified that myself, other than clicking around a bit.

DCG 4A Cell 27 Bunk 1
EA 4A Cell 27 Bunk 2

Note: I was replying to a post that EA had his 4th visitor drop off the list, and maybe it was to allow for a new visitor, but no... others have as many as six.

And then of course there was this statement, but I tend to believe that LE doesn't give all information available they have to the families as the families themselves are still suspects too in cases early on:

From September 6, 2014

Police said Morris' bank accounts haven't been accessed and her cell phone is off. Their best leads are the drivers of three cars seen in the parking garage that same morning.

"You can't tell any of the cars apart, which is really frustrating because I feel like that could be a big lead of ours," McElroy said. "Please, if you have her, I need my daughter back. I need her back. I'm begging you."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299

This case being 4 months old and no sign of CM is taking its toll on everyone. Due to EA's lies and deceptions, it took LE until early December to have enough information to make an arrest. Now that EA has an active case against him, I believe we will have some new information soon as it won't be long until LE has the DNA analysis from the samples taken after EA's arrest. The Arrest Affidavit had only enough information needed to get an arrest. IMO, LE has much more information that will fill in the gaps that we are all concerned about. Until then, lets pray CM is found soon.

And then of course there was this statement, but I tend to believe that LE doesn't give all information available they have to the families as the families themselves are still suspects too in cases early on:

From September 6, 2014 "Police said Morris' bank accounts haven't been accessed and her cell phone is off. Their best leads are the drivers of three cars seen in the parking garage that same morning.

"You can't tell any of the cars apart, which is really frustrating because I feel like that could be a big lead of ours," McElroy said. "Please, if you have her, I need my daughter back. I need her back. I'm begging you."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-continues-texas-woman-vanished-party/story?id=25311299

Wait, what? We have moved way past the limitations of what was known on Sep 6 and the groping for answers then. And LE has released way more than that, having identified THE CAR and THE DRIVER.

Since we're looking for angles that hold new or unnoticed info that might help, I'm wondering if there are things in EA's past that might indicate CM is not his first victim, if we looked closer. Maybe we could find a pattern and hints in his prior activities. He already had glommed a secret phone before he preyed on CM, and given his job, he could have done the "secret phone and erase thing" previously many times, to hide shady behavior.

A landfill search is not as complex as it sounds. They are done by grids and know the area where the garbage was dumped from specific areas. It could be layers under more garbage, but they can tackle it with hands on work and the use of heavy machinery.
Hope they get started! This is starting to drag on.

Wait, what? We have moved way past the limitations of what was known on Sep 6 and the groping for answers then. And LE has released way more than that, having identified THE CAR and THE DRIVER.

Since we're looking for angles that hold new or unnoticed info that might help, I'm wondering if there are things in EA's past that might indicate CM is not his first victim, if we looked closer. Maybe we could find a pattern and hints in his prior activities. He already had glommed a secret phone before he preyed on CM, and given his job, he could have done the "secret phone and erase thing" previously many times, to hide shady behavior.

PPD knew who EA was and what he drove on September 3rd. They were hot on his tail from that day. In fact, suspect numero uno from September 3rd. However, on September 6th, per Officer Tilley, they still had not identified the other vehicles and Jonni, herself, said you couldn't tell the cars apart. Rumor, heard-it-through-the-grapevine and not verified with a link was that the 2 other vehicles were security vehicles and they left about 45 minutes after EA's camaro.

If you listen to the above link :)tyou: TYM) I gave regarding security at SAL you will know there was only 1 security guard on the beat there and he walked. If the second car was the security guard, then who was the third car?

Hope they get started! This is starting to drag on.

If she is in a landfill there won't be much left. I doubt they could even find her possessions such as the backpack, but maybe? I don't know much about digging in landfills and finding bodies that have been there for 4, going on 5 months.

Hey guys,

See post #15 here:

Daisy Suzanna Hamilton / missing from the Dallas area:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...isy-Susanna-Hamilton-31-Dallas-23-29-Aug-2013

The missing young lady referenced above frequented Eternal Eden (not saying there is any connection to Christina's case, just pointing out for reference).

Her mother is posting...maybe some of you locals have some insight.

Oh my, goodness... I looked over at her daughters thread. Both CM and DSH went missing almost 1 year exact and had ties to the EDM clubs?

Oh my, goodness... I looked over at her daughters thread. Both CM and DSH went missing almost 1 year exact and had ties to the EDM clubs?

Daisy also goes by "Mystique Hamilton" according to her mother. She has a fb account under Mystique Theleme: https://facebook.com/mystique.theleme?_rdr

I really feel for her mother. It seems she hasn't gotten very far with the police. I'm hoping she can get some support here, especially local, and that some of you fine folks in the area can maybe help spread the word. Not to take away from Christina's case of course!

If you listen to the above link I gave regarding security at SAL you will know there was only 1 security guard on the beat there and he walked. If the second car was the security guard, then who was the third car?

The transcript you provided did NOT say there was only 1 security guard there. It said the reporter had talked to one security guard, who - on the night they talked - was patrolling extra diligently. ("I have also talked to a security guard who is out here tonight. He says he usually just walks one street.") Not that that car stuff really matters - as we already know which vehicle CM ended up in.

Who else do you think EA may have kidnapped, besides CM? Is he a serial predator?

If she is in a landfill there won't be much left. I doubt they could even find her possessions such as the backpack, but maybe? I don't know much about digging in landfills and finding bodies that have been there for 4, going on 5 months.
You would be surprised at what they can find in landfills. Takes backbreaking work, but can done to find bodies or evidence. I don't know what it takes before LE will do a landfill search as far as pointing them in that direction or if they will do it to cover all their bases. I hope it has been done already.

Look at what all he just tossed into the family trash without a care. He would have tossed her in a dumpster along with her stuff with no problem...IMO. He just isn't a criminal mastermind and he is basically quite lazy it seems.

The transcript you provided did NOT say there was only 1 security guard there. It said the reporter had talked to one security guard, who - on the night they talked - was patrolling an extra area. ("I have also talked to a security guard who is out here tonight. He says he usually just walks one street.") Not that that car stuff really matters - as we already know which vehicle CM ended up in.

We know that security was not good in that area. I don't think I started a rumor. I simply transcribed what the reporter said. Yes, CM's DNA was in his trunk at some point. Was she dead at that point? We don't know. I think she was passed off to someone else. Just my theory and it doesn't involve sex trafficking, but more likely drug-related.

The transcript you provided did NOT say there was only 1 security guard there. It said the reporter had talked to one security guard, who - on the night they talked - was patrolling extra diligently. ("I have also talked to a security guard who is out here tonight. He says he usually just walks one street.") Not that that car stuff really matters - as we already know which vehicle CM ended up in.

Who else do you think EA may have kidnapped, besides CM? Is he a serial predator?

I don't think he kidnapped anyone else. Maybe somebody had a beef with CM as LE stated.

Maybe that 3rd person to leave the garage waited at someone's apartment about 35 or 45 minutes and then left and met up with EA to get CM whom EA had to put in his trunk when she became upset that he didn't take her where she told him she wanted to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member