GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A 15 year old girl was sexually assaulted just south of Plano on SMU campus last night by some Mexican nationals in a van, and today just north of there a man grabbed a 17 year old girl by her pony tail as she was walking down the street going home from work. He tried to strip her purse from her while pulling her hair. It seems to be getting crazy all around Dallas.
Its always been crazy lol

Just catching up now, busy morning at work. Seems like they are using MULTIPLE drones afterall!

@BF_StarNews: The drones on the left will be used in search for #ChristinaMorris. More high tech than one in hand #FindChristina pic.twitter.com/wCy9vCvHAH

Just in...
Star Local Media
@starlocalmedia
Drones expected to launch in about 30-45 mins #FindChristina

From about 5min ago on Twitter:mad:LorraineCaceres
@TexasEquuSearch ready to launch a drone in search for #christinamorris #findchristina pic.twitter.com/TMa9Q3Gxn6

Jmo I am not putting too much hope into the drones...I think she left the area in a vehicle and could be anywhere.

No details from what I can tell....from 2h ago, there is this:
Ellen Bryan @EllenBryanNBC5
Intend to fly drones over large open areas. Not urban or highly populated areas. #FindChristina @NBCDFW pic.twitter.com/RbzghGMoWq

Jmo I am not putting too much hope into the drones...I think she left the area in a vehicle and could be anywhere.

I'm just putting a lot of hope in Tim Miller. But, yeah, I hear you. :(

I hate to say this, but it is going to freak a LOT of people out seeing drones flying around on 9/11. :(

Twitter:

Joangel Concepcion ‏@JOANGELFOX4 · 3h
The drones have a live feed camera but crew says still images have really helped discover victims in the past #FindChristina

I hate to say this, but it is going to freak a LOT of people out seeing drones flying around on 9/11. :(

I posted an update on my own FB since I'm in the area. Hopefully between word of mouth and news, people out here won't be too freaked out. Plus, if this is going to be around fields and such it might not be so obvious to people during the middle of the work day. I hope. :)

I hope the area is adequately informed. I think people will understand if they know the situation. This is cutting edge technology although I think Tim has used drones many times. Bring Christina Home!

Wow, kept not seeing the page pop up and did not realize you've moved to a new thread. What I have noticed is that the local news is covering this case more and more frequently. SO hopefully some aware locals will spot or remember something. She's been first or nearly first on the news casts the last couple of days. Thank you MSM !

Is it for an episode of Disappeared, or is there some other series it will be part of? Any idea what the turn around time is for filming such a show?

I have watched a couple of these shows. They go and film live to where people are searching for missing loved ones. They usually include the name of the victim in the title of the show. I'm looking on the Investigation Discovery web site for the two specials I have seen, but no luck.

One girl was missing from one of the Hawaiian islands. Actually she and her boyfriend went missing near where the volcanos rupture because they were going to start a tour guide business in the area. Ended up her and her boyfriend got into a fight and he killed her. Her body was discovered very soon after he dumped her into the sea. He ended up killing himself when they finally found him and I think he had written a note explaining that he had killed her. Dang! I wish I could remember the names. That would help me.

The other girl, Washington or somewhere up north went missing. She was coming home to see her father. She just disappeared from a bus stop. They found her backpack and immediately suspected foul play. However, in the end, people kept saying they were seeing her. At the end of that show it left you feeling that the girl was alive and just didn't want to be found at that point. Her mother also at one point was very frightened that her daughter was being held against her will. Anyway, I am anxious to see Christina's story and hopefully she will be home by the time it airs and they can give an uplifting update.

The investigation into the disappearance of Christina Morris continues.
We want to start off by saying “thank you” to everyone who has taken and continue to take part in the search efforts of Christina Morris. Your devotion to help us find Christina is appreciated more than you know. We continue receiving tips and are following up on them each and every day. Please keep the family and all those involved in the search for Christina in your thoughts and prayers.
The revelation of our success is that we never give up!

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexasPoliceDepartment?fref=nf

Vagirlatheart- When you say you don't think foul play is suspected and that she might be alive, do you mean that you think she willingly disappeared? But when you said LE is being really careful about it, do you mean you think someone is holding her against her will and they are treading lightly to ensure a safe return?

Some of the comments on NBC's newsstory by someone who apparently knows her are phrased in a way that makes me think this particular person believes she willingly disappeared. It could be that her attempts to remain positive are just coming across like that, though. I wonder what the consensus (if there really is one) is among the ground searchers who've been there during most of the searches?

Just going by intuition.. And probably a little hope. The reason I don't believe foul play was because I felt as if someone really would have seen or heard something that night.. Something weird or out of place. I understand that 4am is early but this is an area where younger people hang out not to mention the townhouse around them.

I just gave a gut feeling. I have put scenarios in my head and thought about other cases. Also I'm trying to think about if it was me, how would I act if I seen someone I knew in the parking lot or a stranger, would I fight? How would they knew I put up a struggle?

In other cases I've seen where the PD would charge someone for abduction without the body just by facts and I've see PD be really quiet and not release info to the public because there was no threat to the community.
Possible being quiet so she can home safe.

Idk holding off hope, ask me again in two hours and I'll think the opposite.

Holding off hope.

Johnny Archer @ArcherNBC5
Search crews launch drone to find missing woman in Plano #FindChristina @NBCDFW pic.twitter.com/bMXecPdju5

Why would she change if she was planning on going home? She could have changed into her own clothes. Was she maybe planning on staying with the friend in video?

My understanding they went back to her girlfriends house and was planning on spending the night so she changed into the t shirt. I think she had got into an argument while she was there and decided she wanted to go back to Fort Worth to pick up the dog. I'm assuming she just left, I mean I don't want to have to change a million times so I guess she was just going to drive in the clothes her friend let her borrow.. I really don't think clothes has to play any part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214