GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #3 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really unnerved about a few things still...

She called her boyfriend 15 times before she went missing and he never answered ?? He never reports her missing?? Where was he at Friday pm until Tuesday Am?? I hope they are tracing all those cell pings.
Something about him is setting off my spidy-lady senses.
I watched his interview vid ... does not look sincere to me. sorry to say..but that is just my feeling

BBM:
You guys are freaking me out with bear, coyotes, panthers...etc.
All we get are raccoons and squirrels. And they scare the life out'a me!

You're in NY right? Don't you have rats the size of coyotes? :wink:

While checking on a 9-12-2014 court date for someone we can't name here, I did a search on Christina on the Collin County court website. Only thing that came up was a car accident where she was the plaintiff. It looks like she was in an accident with a friend that didn't have insurance. I may have interpreted that wrong though....

Yep.. I have been checking into that as well.. looking strange

Did any outlet mention yet when the very last call or text was sent from her phone? Was it before the video of her in the garage, or after?

Boots, I think I would poop a gold brick if I ever saw a black bear in my neck of the woods!

But we do also have the wild pigs. I saw one at work one from afar and didn't know what it was. But I almost thought it could've been a chupacabra!

My poor co-worker's yard just got hit last night with the wild hogs! They tore the hospital lawn up last year. Thanks for reminding that we do have chupacabras too! Lock my chickens up tight every night! I think bears prefer the river bottom. Be safe if you are able to search my friend! I'm there with you in spirit if not in body! Bring Christina home!

Did any outlet mention yet when the very last call or text was sent from her phone? Was it before the video of her in the garage, or after?

It was said that it was just before she was in the garage, so maybe she could not get service in the garage, as it looks like she is looking at her phone.

This is interesting and I don't know if it could be relevant or not, but the friend who's son that went missing on the same weekend from that same area as Christina went to school has now taken her FB down. I know this because I'm friends of hers. I don't know her son. They found her son and he had been in jail for drugs. At first I thought it was just a coincidence that they lived in the same area, then I started looking further and found out they were actually friends. Anyone else think it's fishy that the Mom of this boy who went missing(but was actually not missing, just in jail) would suddenly take her FB down?

Maybe she is getting harassed. Can you give me a tip so I can look up this mom and/or son? Cause I really got to know. There are a lot of young 20somethings that have been in some kinda trouble linked to Christina. Plano PD must have their hands full.

This is interesting and I don't know if it could be relevant or not, but the friend who's son that went missing on the same weekend from that same area as Christina went to school has now taken her FB down. I know this because I'm friends of hers. I don't know her son. They found her son and he had been in jail for drugs. At first I thought it was just a coincidence that they lived in the same area, then I started looking further and found out they were actually friends. Anyone else think it's fishy that the Mom of this boy who went missing(but was actually not missing, just in jail) would suddenly take her FB down?

You never know...

Esp since someone here reported that info to the tip line from what I saw. Could of freaked her out.

Maybe because this woman deserves respect, privacy, and the decency of not being fodder for gossip or speculation...if her son was in jail on drug charges and hence has been released she may be trying to protect herself and her family from people automatically making unfounded accusations....

What looks so strange? Guy does not have insurance when in car accident?

Not who I was talking about. I was referring to the guy with a court date on a sexual assault indictment.

IMO am 100% sure that LE are on top of it - waiting for the weakest link to break, or take flight. Holding off for a location, I would suggest.

Maybe because this woman deserves respect, privacy, and the decency of not being fodder for gossip or speculation...if her son was in jail on drug charges and hence has been released she may be trying to protect herself and her family from people automatically making unfounded accusations....

Not fishy at all. Probably has people crawling all over into her life...now, since somehow her son has been "linked" to Christina and all the implications. Unfair and sad, IMO

Does anyone know what ever became of this case? Any arrests? :lookingitup:

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/community-news/plano/headlines/20110419-plano-police-body-found-near-tollway-is-missing-fitness-instructor.ece

"The fitness instructor and mother never missed a client and was often the first to arrive at her longtime job at Gleneagles Country Club in Plano, alone and in the early morning hours. It was in that time period Tuesday that the 40-year-old woman disappeared under suspicious circumstances, leaving behind signs of a violent struggle inside a club fitness room.
Roughly 24 hours later, about 8 a.m. Wednesday, police found Loper’s body in a wooded area east of the Dallas North Tollway just south of Lebanon Road in Frisco. Her abandoned car was discovered near the tollway and Parker Road in Plano with evidence indicating she was kidnapped, police said."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman