GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe the tooth fairy took it :smile:

I assume that we won't actually hear anything new from HF himself tonight, are filmakers allowed in prisons?

This was recorded a long time ago. I want to say sept or October.

Im interested to hear about the ex. Figured he was somehow around that evening.

That was my next question. So, HF saw ALP at a bar that night? I wonder where? Did ALP travel to somewhere in Ft. Worth or was HF in the Dallas area?

I'm not quite clear on how ALP is involved, did the preview say that he was one of the partygoers? Is he one of the 9-10 people EA referred to in the uncut footage?

Nope. Just showed she called him (why????) on a phone log they showed and said HF was pissed off seeing him out. Again why.

Well, it miraculously reappeared because he turned it in to PPD eventually.

Yes IIRC (MSM report time was after 5pm) was not till sometime on the 6th of September. (I know I posted a link a few times already)

I think this is an important point. The idea that he would have either an alive CM in his trunk, or a dead body, for several days, while not knowing at what point someone would come knocking on his door looking for her, doesn't add up. He knew others knew he left the apt with her, and he had to be in a hurry to get her out of his possession and then formulate a way to look innocent and uninvolved. This explains why he was 3 hours late for work on Saturday - getting rid of CM couldn't wait.
At least we agree on something. :)

Hf says he lost his phone that night on the preview... Riiiiight
:fishy:

Ha! Yes. I guess when he "found it" the phone was out of battery and that's when he allegedly went to sleep... only to find out 4 days later that his girlfriend that he was so jealous over hadn't even returned from a night out, even though when he would have charged his phone he would have seen that she had blown up his phone with calls and texts the night before.
That's not strange at all.... nothing hinky there, nope....:notgood:

This was recorded a long time ago. I want to say sept or October.

Yes. He was free as a bird at that point. Peddling his wares.... well unless it was during his week in the clink for the traffic violation. :jail:

Affiant is aware through training, experience and conversations with other law enforcement officers that cellular devices can contain GPS and other location identifying information which can place the device or individuals carrying said cellular devices in a particular area which may provide additional evidence related to this offense. Affiant is also aware through her training, experience and conversations with other experienced police detectives that persons that commit kidnapping offenses often utilize electronic devices such as computers or cellular phones to research areas or information that may assist them in disposing of evidence related to the offense. Affiant is further aware that cellular phones, computers, and other data storage devices often located in or around persons who have committed these offenses are found to contain evidence of such preparation or research related to the commission of or following the commission of these types of offenses that may assist them in hiding or secreting a person or other evidence related to the offense. Affiant is also aware this evidentiary data is not easily destroyed and it is retrievable by persons trained in the forensic recovery of this information. Page 9 of the SEARCH WARRANT, paragraph 2.

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/starlocalmedia.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/3/1a/31abee12-87aa-11e4-8cbb-1f4760146008/54946c2148a9a.pdf.pdf

JMO - But I think PPD has everything they need, however, they are waiting for the forensics to come back on what they retrieved from the computer at EA house and also further forensics to come back from the examination on the Camero taken on 12/12/14. Again, JMO

I agree, and whoa! I cannot wait for that day to come.....

There was a lot going on that night.
Calls to HF, calls to SN (per affidavit, right?) calls to/from PP and calls to/from ALP.
Very very odd, IMO.
She was reportedly with PP at the times of communication, so, why call?
As for ALP...I suppose that's why he was questioned by LE (by his own admission in MSM).
My head is spinning.
The only call that I'm not understanding is the one to ALP. The other calls can be easily explained, IMO. Yeah, it was the middle of the night, but she knew SN was awake because she had just seen him at the apartment, and
the call from PP likely was checking her order for Whataburger. The multiple calls to HF don't strike me as strange in the least. When I was younger and fighting with a boyfriend, I, on a few occasions (she admits, embarrassedly) inundated his phone with calls simply because I was SO angry and hurt by him, that I wanted to annoy him (childish, yes, but people are usually fairly immature, at least in some ways, during their 20s). Not saying this is what happened between Christina and HF, but it's as valid of a speculation as any of the others, IMO.

Very beginning of the media preview for tonight the phone is showing 27 missed calls and appears to have a 8/30/14 date on it..

The only call that I'm not understanding is the one to ALP. The other calls can be easily explained, IMO. Yeah, it was the middle of the night, but she knew SN was awake because she had just seen him at the apartment, and
the call from PP likely was checking her order for Whataburger. The multiple calls to HF don't strike me as strange in the least. When I was younger and fighting with a boyfriend, I, on a few occasions (she admits, embarrassedly) inundated his phone with calls simply because I was SO angry and hurt by him, that I wanted to annoy him (childish, yes, but people are usually fairly immature, at least in some ways, during their 20s). Not saying this is what happened between Christina and HF, but it's as valid of a speculation as any of the others, IMO.

Unless she was calling him (ALP) trying to figure out what happened between him and Hunter. I can see that....Hunter tells Christina he and ALP got into a fight, then suddenly Christina can't get in touch with Hunter. She prob wanted to know what happened so she calls ALP.

New old news.. at least it gives us something new to yap about...
Did you know about the calls back and forth to ALP? Were you aware that HF said he lost his phone? Did you already hear that HF ran into ALP while out that night? This is all new news to me and it makes me question a lot of things. These could be important pieces to a very complicated puzzle. I will definitely watch the show.

Not in his trunk, on the outer opening or "lid" as some news reports say. I think the current analysis of the auto, now that it has been impounded, will reveal whether she was in the trunk or not.

Although, now that EA has an attorney, whatever they do to the evidence must be done with a defense expert/member/attorney present as well. So, the free reign days of dealing with an unrepresented suspect are gone.

In my opinion, EA aided the prosecution/PD greatly by waiting until he was arrested to hire an attorney. This is no criminal genius, again, in my opinion.

Nope, NOT on the "lid." They used multiple descriptions, none of which used "outside" or on the "lid" of the trunk, and if it was on the lid itself they would have said so.

Without having to be told, clearly it was on a surface and not floating "in the trunk."

It offers varying terminology to describe where that DNA was from:
"interior trunk opening"
"the trunk"
"edge of trunk opening"
"interior of Enrique G Arochi's trunk"

It's obviously going to be on some part of the metal that forms the trunk. My take is that it is speaking of the interior part of the trunk body that comes upward from the rear of the bumper, and is covered entirely by the trunk lid when closed, and on the inside of that.

DNA in that spot would certainly be inside the trunk compartment and leave no room for doubt that she had been in there imo.

The phone log that we see on the Disappeared trailer, can we add those calls to the timeline?
There's a lot of new data there.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member