GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO...HF's tears seem too forced and not enough genuine! I'm not saying he is guilty of anything, just that he's not a very convincing concerned boyfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like he sniffed a freshly cut onion...

Can someone tell if the 3:40 AM outbound call is also to ALP ?

IMO It is. I say that because if you pause the video and really look at the right side where they've written others' names....I see an "L" forming and the other two "humps" (where the g & a would be) are in the same place as they are above where they've written the word "Logan". So IMO I believe it says "Logan" aka ALP.

Formulated a long post on the previous thread. When I tried to post it, "thread closed". :banghead:

Anyway, wonder why LE mentioned the two unidentifiable cars in the first place (on Sept. 6) if they weren't spotted on video until forty minutes after EA drove out of the garage (even though LE didn't know for certain it was EA who exited at 3:58). Was LE trying to determine if Christina waited in the garage for forty minutes thus one of the other cars may have had something to do with her missing status?

On Sept. 6, it sounded as if there were three unidentified cars LE was trying to sort out. It sounded as if all three cars were present in the garage near to the same time frame and that all had exited the garage not too far apart timewise. Although never spelled out by LE, sounded as if that might be the case.

For what purpose did LE mention "three cars" when two of them weren't moving within the garage until forty minutes after CM and EA would have logically left the garage (even if both were free to leave in their separate cars).
We know now LE witnessed one car leaving at 3:58 a.m.
We know now the other two cars were not competing with the car most likely to have CM in it (unless she had left the garage on foot).

We know now the car that exited at 3:58 a.m. was EA's car and CM's DNA was found on the lip of the trunk.

We know now the other two cars were never in direct competition with car No. 1 (identified as EA's car).

Why were the other two cars, seen in the garage forty minutes later, of concern to LE in the first place?
Why were they considered part of the story before LE knew anything about the pings discovered later to match EA's return to the area? Once the cars were identified, okay, forget about them. But, because of the timing of the pings and the only other two cars exiting that garage, suspicion the cars could be linked to having something to do with Christina is aroused.
After LE mentioned the cars Sept. 6, they dismiss them even though their movement matches important phone
ping evidence within the case. EA returns to the area of SOL.

I'm trying to reconcile why LE mentioned there were three cars in the first place. Until LE knew about the pings indicating EA was back in the SOL area forty minutes later (which LE would not have known on Sept. 6th), why were the two cars even suspect?

Am I getting my point across? Have no idea! lol!

those cars are an issue b/c they were trying to show by the process of elimination that CM must have left the garage in his car. They said unknown at the time because they were baiting him to continue to tell them obviously false stories.

This is the first time that I've ever seen/heard of her calling ALP and him calling her in the wee hours. That's just very strange IMO. If HF and him "couldn't stand ea other" and HF said he wanted to "kick his *advertiser censored**" I don't think HF would be thrilled to learn they were communicatin at 3:00 & 3:40am while he was "sleeping".

Sorry, but I must insist you back this one up with a page and paragraph. I looked carefully and found they saw his vehicle leave, but I did not find they were able to read his license plate.

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380-s20141213-1enrique-dna-return.pdf

i didn't see anyone say they saw his license plate.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/PDF-Enrique-Arochi-Search-Warrant-281502151.html

Affiant later obtained video from Henry's Tavern parking garage where Arochi's Camaro was recorded
driving out of the parking garage at approximately 0358 hours
from an area where Sabrina Boss, a friend
of Morris who was with her that night, stated Morris, Arochi, and other members of the group had parked.

Wow seeing those other calls...very interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the first time that I've ever seen/heard of her calling ALP and him calling her in the wee hours. That's just very strange IMO. If HF and him "couldn't stand ea other" and HF said he wanted to "kick his *advertiser censored**" I don't think HF would be thrilled to learn they were communicatin at 3:00 & 3:40am while he was "sleeping".
JMO~
Only speculation - looking at a real long time brewing *possible* motive
The bitterness of betrayal between the CM,HF & ALP trio is very real.
CM & HF did in fact betray ALP. CM & ALP were long time partners/BF/GF and Living together when the betrayal
occurred in Oct 2013 per ALP - here is the link

<snipped for space>
Anna Morris said she has helped raise her stepdaughter since she was 3.
&#8220;She&#8217;s unforgettable,&#8221; she said. &#8220;She&#8217;s a tiny little thing, but she has a huge presence. She&#8217;s lively. She&#8217;s loved.&#8221;
Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.
&#8216;Everyone wants her home&#8217;
Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.
&#8220;They started dating while we were still living together,&#8221; Prendergast said.
Plano police have said the current boyfriend is not a suspect.
Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Direct link to article:http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article3872560.html

Please delete this if it is not allowed but it's relevant to the case:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=837617242951865&fref=nf

Phone log

8/30 ? incoming from PP 1 min
8/30 ? incoming from PP 1 min
8/30 ? outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:04am incoming from PP 1min
8/30 2:19am outgoing to HF 1min
8/30 2:25am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:26am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:28am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:30am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:42am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:48am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:50am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 2:57am outgoing to ALP 1 min
8/30 2:58am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:11am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:15am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:28am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:29am outgoing to HF 1 min
8/30 3:37am Incoming from ALP 4min
8/30 3:40am outgoing to ALP ?
8/30 3:43am ?
Thanks! I was able to see that the call prior to 2:04am was at 1:50am and the one before that 1:45am. Took several screen shots to capture :)

I guess that explains why ALP was also questioned by PPD. I know there is a link so let me go look for it but for now IMO[emoji1]

Anna Morris lives with her husband in Allen, where Christina went to Allen High School with her ex-boyfriend Aaron Logan Prendergast.

&#8216;Everyone wants her home&#8217;

Prendergast and Morris moved in together in August 2013 after dating for a year, Prendergast said. But they broke up in October when Morris started dating his best friend, who is her current boyfriend.

&#8220;They started dating while we were still living together,&#8221; Prendergast said.

Prendergast said he has communicated with criminal investigators twice since Morris disappeared and believes that she must have left the parking garage with someone else because her Toyota Celica coupe was still there.

Police said the car shows no sign of foul play.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article3872560.html#storylink=cpy

JMO~
Only speculation - looking at a real long time brewing *possible* motive
The bitterness of betrayal between the CM,HF & ALP trio is very real.
CM & HF did in fact betray ALP. CM & ALP were long time partners/BF/GF and Living together when the betrayal
occurred in Oct 2013 per ALP
- here is the link

<snipped for space>
Anna Morris said she has helped raise her stepdaughter since she was 3.
“She’s unforgettable,” she said. “She’s a tiny little thing, but she has a huge presence. She’s lively. She’s loved.”
‘Everyone wants her home’
“They started dating while we were still living together,” Prendergast said.

Direct link to article:http://www.star-telegram.com/news/local/community/fort-worth/article3872560.html

So, how you do think this links back to EA? I'm curious as I have no idea. After all, seems like the most damaging evidence (i.e. not circumstantial) points to him. If there is a conspiracy, I'd like to know why PPD only has evidence on EA. I am sure by now, they have looked at everything they can find...

Hunter went to OK with his own dad. Where did it change to him driving up there with ALP's dad????

I will find where I read that earlier. I remembered the comment because that scenario seemed odd at the time, and I didn't ever see it corrected, but I sure could have missed that. Iirc (which I am now questioning!), they distributed missing person flyers, but that was not the primary reason for the trip.

So, how you do think this links back to EA? I'm curious as I have no idea. After all, seems like the most damaging evidence (i.e. not circumstantial) points to him. If there is a conspiracy, I'd like to know why PPD only has evidence on EA. I am sure by now, they have looked at everything they can find...
EA is friends with ALP. Take a look at his fb page. The closeness of their relationship we can only speculate.

I guess that explains why ALP was also questioned by PPD.

I don't know if you're mentioning ALP being "questioned" as something unexpected, but I don't read a single thing into the fact that anyone was "questioned" by PPD as they tried to figure out what happened to her early on.

I would expect that they contacted anyone and everyone that may have had any possible connection, and asked lots of questions, to try to figure what happened and what didn't. Find out what is known by the people that were there, follow her phone contacts and see what they know, ask for info from family and close friends that weren't there, and so on. Basic police work.

Hf says he lost his phone that night on the preview... Riiiiight
:fishy:

Very confusing, right? I thought I remembered Jonni saying he showed her his phone. And I'm pretty sure it was reported that he turned it over to LE on the 6th.

EA is friends with ALP. Take a look at his fb page. The closeness of their relationship we can only speculate.

I'd be curious to know if they are besties. Also their phone communication that night. I just findEA so self serving (i.e. lying to benefit himself, stealing phones and according to SB trying to cheat on his gf that night) that its hard to believe that he would do something to CM because CM broke up with his bro over a year ago. I don't find the link between being facebook friends and that. I am sure PPD has looked at phone records of EA that night. IMO I don't think they found any link from EA and ALP that night or the days following.

Hello all, reading through the comments and about HF wanting to punch ALP. I think ALP should've wanted to punch HF for stealing his girl, not the other way around. That's just my take on it.

Hoping the show is posted to youtube soon, as many of the ID channel shows are. I have ID, but my siser, who lives near Plano, does not, and most of what they cover will be new to her...as she is not on WS.

We have also brought up the message left on CM facebook page by one of ALP'S friend around the time of the breakup with ALP.

CM post on her fb 10/14/13 Karma must really exist https://www.facebook.com/christina.morris.714

Look at the comment from NS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member