GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the yellow highlighting on the phone record means..... I thought it was just HF calls but I see a call on there that's not in yellow with his name.

Is ALP the one w the beard talking briefly in the clip?

I said awhile back ...is it possible ea took her to his place
And alp took EA's car and he and Christina went off together leaving ea at his place.

:thinking:

Why..... Would this scenario come about........... Odd

IMO she is going to be some place that he is comfortable with probably in relatively close proximity to his home, his work, his school, places he use to hang out, places he went camping etc. I think if would be best for investigators to focus on finding these things out and prioritizing searching those areas.

I think "maybe" on this in some ways, and "maybe not" in others.

1 I don't think he would have left her at any place that was associated with him directly.
2 If he got her out of his trunk after a drive beginning after 5:30 am, (and in my scenario beginning at around 7:30), I don't think it would have been a drive to some place civilized.
3 I do think he could have gotten her out of his trunk during the return to the Shops area in the 4:45-5:00 window, which does leave her in that vicinity, but to me this is unlikely because it doesn't explain why - if she was already in the trunk before then - he would have gone back to the Shops area at all. I'm much inclined to believe they went back there to take her back to her car, with her being in his passenger seat, and then when they got close he acted on ideas and things got ugly with her being placed in the trunk then.
4 I do think it might have been some place he had seen before, that impressed him as being isolated and easy to hide ....or, I can alternately see him driving to "wherever" and looking for a secluded, perhaps-overgrown or woodsy, place until he sees one.

Don't forget that
(1) "I didn't talk to her" was part of a lie told by EA,
(2) he has a record of lots and lots and lots and lots and lotttttttttttsssss of lies,
(3) we only have his allegation that she was upset, that she was talking loudly, and that they didn't talk, and
(4) while he characterizes that as her situation throughout, the phone record proves she was NOT on her phone for the entire 20 minute walk - far from it. So there's that.

I'm not sure I believe anything he said.
Oh I dont believe anything from EA either. Just wondering if he knew she was on the phone with ALP is all

I wonder what the yellow highlighting on the phone record means..... I thought it was just HF calls but I see a call on there that's not in yellow with his name.

Is ALP the one w the beard talking briefly in the clip?
No that looks like SN IMO the one with the beard

Did the fundraisers pay for the billboard? I think that was donated.... What exactly are they paying for?? Haven't heard from the PI in weeks. This case is becoming to sensationalized.

I didn't realize the PI was reporting to you .... I don't know why this is an issue unless you are trying to imply that the family is committing fraud IDK if you are but it is hard for me to think of other reasons you would bring it up.

Now a days we have all these tv shows, crime shows and news stories, to learn from so a few ideas using the airport as an example of how to pull it off.
1 option How about packing a bag walking to another location, like maybe apartment building and calling a cab using wi fi & google voice number and paying cash for the ride to the airport, take the train back home.
2nd option packing a bag and getting a ride from a friend, or relative to the airport.
3rd option packing a bag getting a ride, taking a bus to the train station, or walking to the train station and taking the train getting off at the airport stop and walking 20 minutes to the spot.

Now if the person takes the train, paid cash for the ticket, yes there would most likely be video, but after 4 months would it still exist? Taking a taxi from a different address wouldn't show up right away, unless they checked with all the drivers to see if any passengers matched. Enlisting the help of friends or relatives would be difficult, there could be stories of you taking a trip some place. It could prove very hard to track if a google voice call was made to any taxi service, if you don't know the google account, and it was made over a public wifi spot.

good thinking but i don't think this possibly could be the case because the odor of a dead body is so strong the remains would have been found by now if it was left at an airport, bus station, train station etc.

Even if it was put on a vehicle and sent miles away where no one knew about Christina they would be tracked back to dallas and someone would make the link.

Why odd?
Ex bf
2 calls on phone log re alp
Why odd.
he is her ex bf.

I just don't see how 2 calls on HER log = EA taking her to his house, then staying there, giving ALP his car and then ALP does something to her. Does ALP live close to the shops/EAs house/any of the phone pings? just trying to understand. TIA.

Why odd?
Ex bf
2 calls on phone log re alp
Why odd.
he is her ex bf.
Because he is her ex boyfriend. That time of night to be calling him. The fact that she couldnt reach her bf then gets in touch with her ex bf. I can see why gigglingtoes would say it was odd.

The clip said that HF seen ALP earlier that evening and wanted to kick his *advertiser censored**. CM didnt understand why HF was acting like that when her and ALP had been broken up over a year. So IMO she may have called him to simply question what happened with HF and him earlier since she could not get in touch with HF. Maybe she wanted to know what was said and if that was part of the reason HF was mad and not answering her calls. Who knows really. We could come up with 100 scenerios but none would be relevant. Unless after that phone call that is where CM and EA were heading together. IMO

True. Especially out towards East Allen where he lives. His neighborhood is within walking distance from the outer edges of Parker. Lucas is close too. Lots of large private property lots & old abandoned farms all around.
I used to live right close by.

they need to focus on these places that EA also has a link to. Was there a spot in one of these places where highschool kids where know to go after school or on weekend to drink/smoke weed? I would be looking for something like that.

With regard to the CM/HF/ALF "triangle" I don't we know how or why Christina and ALP's relationship ended nor do we know the circumstances of of how her relationship with HF started.

We might surmise that things were difficult but we just don't know. If Christina knew that HF had threatened ALP and HF wasn't answering her calls it doesn't seem odd to me that she would call ALP to make sure HF hadn't carried out any threats or to warn ALP to be careful.

I don't see it as anything sinister or an indication of anything other that Christina being in an emotional state that night, no doubt worried about both HF and ALP. IF HF has a history of violence she may have been concerned that he would do something to ALP

I'm going to stick my neck out and say that I don't think this was anything to so with EA's actions.

JMO

JMO

Remember there is dna from an unknown male in the car too.

Let me express my thoughts about other cars leaving the garage forty minutes after EA left the garage.
These are only my thoughts, a what if scenario.
What if one (or both) of the cars belonged to other people who were at PP's or with CM during the night out.
What if someone else drove to where EA and CM were waiting. This is only thinking on my part.
The timing and that LE mentioned the cars (now that we know they left the lot much later than EA did) sparked my interest upon learning CM and EA pinged back in the area (time coinciding with the movement of other cars in the garage).

per Jonni on the WS radio show those cars where Identified and rule out as to having involvement.

I just don't see how 2 calls on HER log = EA taking her to his house, then staying there, giving ALP his car and then ALP does something to her. Does ALP live close to the shops/EAs house/any of the phone pings? just trying to understand. TIA.

I don't know where he lives.
I thought just maybe EA was Taki g her to see ALP

Because he is her ex boyfriend. That time of night to be calling him. The fact that she couldnt reach her bf then gets in touch with her ex bf. I can see why giggletoes would say it was odd.

The clip said that HF seen ALP earlier that evening and wanted to kick his *advertiser censored**. CM didnt understand why HF was acting like that when her and ALP had been broken up over a year. So IMO she may have called him to simply question what happened with HF and him earlier since she could not get in touch with HF. Maybe she wanted to know what was said and if that was part of the reason HF was mad and not answering her calls. Who knows really. We could come up with 100 scenerios but none would be relevant. Unless after that phone call that is where CM and EA were heading together. IMO

Good thoughts, Faithx2!! Especially that last line - what happened after all was said per phone calls? More reason she would go with EA somewhere instead of getting in her car. Did they meet up with ALP? Maybe reaching too far or against rules to say any more. Still want to know how EA got somewhat beat up. Yall are doing so much good work, love it. Peace to Jonni and Anna and her dad/brother. So sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur