GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they admit to using drugs on SM and even post pics in work uniforms smoking weed or whatever else the current drug of choice is. Not just sprint employees but in general. Its just baffling to me. yes I am getting old and revealing my age here. This new young technology generation is something I tell ya.

Agree, and I don't really find myself that old. I do find myself saying tthings to my kids that my parents may have said to me. Honestly, pot is not a big concern to me. Of course if my kids were doing it, I'd find a reason to make it not ok but in the grand scheme of things, it's really not a big deal. IMO I'd rather run into someone high on pot than drunk on alcohol.

Is it? lol I figured it was a stupid question, but it keeps bugging me, so thought I'd throw it out there. [emoji4]

Definitely a good question. I don't know how cells work. I know the cheap flip phone we have with no service will still call 911. And I know 911 can now triangulate a cell phone. If they can do that, then there must be pings, right?

If that happened, it would seem like he would just leave her there & blame someone else..
I have thought that too but then they go question him and see a dent on the right bumper quarter panel and friends testify how much he had to drink that night. Vehicular manslaughter.

Is it? lol I figured it was a stupid question, but it keeps bugging me, so thought I'd throw it out there. [emoji4]

Definitely a good question. I don't know how cells work. I know the cheap flip phone we have with no service will still call 911. And I know 911 can now triangulate a cell phone. If they can do that, then there must be pings, right?

It is a great question. It actually reminded me my cousins son (12) has a phone and he can't make calls or text on it. He can play songs, games, apps, etc as long as he is in a wireless area. So, I would think it would not ping, unless it was hooked up to a number/network. Otherwise it is on a wireless network somewherE and the pings would be hard to find. I wonder if they could look within the device, IP address? Is that possible. But, back to the 12 yr old who can't text. He was texting the entire time he was at my house, through a downloaded app. So, that could be done too, if the phone wasn't set up.

Let's hope LE took a picture of the car the day they discovered her car was still in the garage (after her father reported her missing).
LE allowed Mr. Morris to drive the car out of the garage.
This is an assumption but MM must have taken it on September 3rd.
Christina was reported missing past 11:00 p.m. on September 2nd.
On September 4th, Christina's car was processed by CSI.
Therefore, Mr. Morris removed the car from the spot where it was found parked already.
Wonder why LE let him drive it away from the garage? Could be made into a bungle issue.

Yes you would be correct WBG- it is indeed a fact, MM took the car of CM(Celica) on Sept 3rd from the garage.
per the affidavit linked in the media file-
On Wednesday, September 3, 2014, Affiant was assigned as the lead investigator in this case.
During the course of the investigation, Affiant reviewed Officer Semrau's information report and
spoke with Officer Semrau. From these sources, Affiant discovered Christina Morris had gone
out with friends at the Shops at Legacy which is located in the 5700 block of Legacy Drive in
Plano, Collin County, Texas, on Friday night, August 29, 2014. Christina Morris was reported to
have last been seen at a friend's apartment at the Shops at Legacy and to have left the
apartment with a friend from high school identified as Enrique Gutierrez Arochi aka Enrique
Arochi Gutierrez. Officer Semrau also discovered Christina Morris's vehicle (a silver 2001 Toyota
Celica) in the parking garage adjacent to Henry's Tavern also located at the Shops at Legacy.
Officer Semrau reported he did not notice anything suspicious related to the vehicle and notified
Mark Morris. who went and picked up the vehicle

I worked at a competitor, in HR and we did as well. Would adderral pop on a DT? If so, the company would contact the person and as long as they have a dr's note they are good to go. If not, they aren't hired. Other drugs! Illegal? Haven't heard he was doing any. Once they are hired DT? Never heard of that for a cell company sales assoc.

Yes, Adderall would show up on a standard drug test. The standard tests detect amphetamines, marijuana, cocaine, PCP, and opiates. (I'm using the easy terminology here as to keep things simple.. The chemicals have crazy long names!) But yep you are totally right, all he would need to do is have his doctor fax a document verifying he is prescribed the medication and he'd be in the clear as far as DT's go.

And this isn't directed toward you, hockeymom, but I remember seeing several threads back that someone mentioned amphetamines and alcohol "DON'T MIX". I've been taking Adderall for several years, so my body has pretty much adapted to the drug. Unless I take an extra dose or something I don't feel side effects anymore. People that have been prescribed to it for a while don't really get the "high" that someone using it recreationally would. I'm 24, so IMO and experience I don't think Adderall played a part in his behavior.

I was actually thinking that because of the co-workers accusations about the injuries & the way EA was acting, plus the interviewing.. It would just seem that upper management could have been aware of all that... I certainly could be wrong.. JMO

I also think Sprint knew too the way LE handled this situation early on from interviewing emolyees & keeping the store video surveillance, upper mgt prob knew this wasn't going to turn out good.

I talked with my neighbor who owns a company (small suite) in SOL and she told me that when LE asked her for any/all video in the first couple of days they made it sound as if they had several positive leads but they were looking for any and all additional video. Idk exactly what they told her, but in her mind they knew it was EA from early on. I'm wondering if this is the way they explained it to Sprint.

I believe they would have called the corp office (not the small retail branch) to obtain consent to keep the store footage. Hmmm, it's good they dropped him like a hot potato when they did.

Ok, so I have to go back again to if they have on video they were parked within close proximity, then HOW DO THEY NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? They have on video them pulling in and parking. SO, wouldn't that mean they also have on video what happened before he left the garage?

I think this piece right here is the problem, they don't ever say they can see them parking only that they pulled in right after one another. Now according to where MM says CM parked and the location of the camera that captured them two walking into the garage, and the fact that 2 +/- minutes later he was seen exiting the garage, he couldn't have walked very far from where her car was parked. I hate having to guess and assume at all these possibilities so I'm hoping that LE isn't doing the same & that they have A LOT more proof than this :/

Let's hope LE took a picture of the car the day they discovered her car was still in the garage (after her father reported her missing).
LE allowed Mr. Morris to drive the car out of the garage.
This is an assumption but MM must have taken it on September 3rd.
Christina was reported missing past 11:00 p.m. on September 2nd.
On September 4th, Christina's car was processed by CSI.
Therefore, Mr. Morris removed the car from the spot where it was found parked already.
Wonder why LE let him drive it away from the garage? Could be made into a bungle issue.

I've wondered about them letting MM drive the car away, too. It bothers me but maybe it's no big deal.

In all of the warrants for EA, it states that he had multiple cell phones and other electronic data storage device(s) inside EA vehicle. He says that he uses these devices for data storage.

What are data storage devices? Also, are "multiple cell phones & data storage device(s)" ALL used for storage?

I am confused as to what these storage devices are and why carry "multiple" cell phones around in your car.

I've wondered that too.. iPods? iPads? laptop? Are those what they mean when they say "electronic storage devices"?
I would think the electronic storage devices would be flash drives, thumb drives, CDs, external hard drives, etc...., but that is JMO

Things like these:

http://whencomputer.com/category/secondary-memory/

I think this piece right here is the problem, they don't ever say they can see them parking only that they pulled in right after one another. Now according to where MM says CM parked and the location of the camera that captured them two walking into the garage, and the fact that 2 +/- minutes later he was seen exiting the garage, he couldn't have walked very far from where her car was parked. I hate having to guess and assume at all these possibilities so I'm hoping that LE isn't doing the same & that they have A LOT more proof than this :/

JMOM specifically said they saw her pull in and park. I directly asked her. MOO

I've wondered if he had multiple devices in the car that night, could they, in addition to the cell phone that he used, have pinged off towers? Does that even make sense? :/

IMO, in order for them to ping, they would have to be turned on. I know from another case that once the battery is dead or the phone is no longer turned on that it will not ping. The service carrier is irrelevant.

Also, if a cell tower is a Sprint tower, that does not mean that only phones with Sprint as a carrier will ping from that tower. Usually, especially with the larger carriers, the tower "owner" will rent space to the other carriers so that they will have a "dish"(I guess that is what it would be called) on the tower, too. This is what allows everyone to be able to have continuous cell coverage pretty much all the time because if not, your cell coverage would be confined to the radius of the cell tower associated only with your carrier. Does that make sense? There are also differences in the ranges of various towers. IIRC, they can range anywhere from 2-12 miles. **I am not a cell phone/tower expert or anything like that. This knowledge all comes from researching pings from another case.**

ALL JMO

IMO, in order for them to ping, they would have to be turned on. I know from another case that once the battery is dead or the phone is no longer turned on that it will not ping. The service carrier is irrelevant.

Also, if a cell tower is a Sprint tower, that does not mean that only phones with Sprint as a carrier will ping from that tower. Usually, especially with the larger carriers, the tower "owner" will rent space to the other carriers so that they will have a "dish"(I guess that is what it would be called) on the tower, too. This is what allows everyone to be able to have continuous cell coverage pretty much all the time because if not, your cell coverage would be confined to the radius of the cell tower associated only with your carrier. Does that make sense? There are also differences in the ranges of various towers. IIRC, they can range anywhere from 2-12 miles. **I am not a cell phone/tower expert or anything like that. This knowledge all comes from researching pings from another case.**

ALL JMO
Thanks, Batman's Mommy! I think it makes sense... lol I haven't been up for very long (PST), so probably should drink another cup of coffee, and read it again. [emoji6]

I've wondered that too.. iPods? iPads? laptop? Are those what they mean when they say "electronic storage devices"?

Thumb drives, external hard drives, etc. Sounds to me like someone was storing a lot of photos/videos, if you know what I mean....JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, Batman's Mommy! I think it makes sense... lol I haven't been up for very long (PST), so probably should drink another cup of coffee, and read it again. [emoji6]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecom_infrastructure_sharing

All the verbiage can make it seem very complicated, I was just giving you a simple/layman's terms of what my understanding is. You'll see in the link I provided that it is very intricate, and that is one link that is connected to MANY more that describe the whole infrastructure. You will need several pots of coffee :coffeews: to just stay interested in what it is talking about....hahahaha!!!! (That coming from someone who suffers from ADHD, too, with no known psychopathy to date :laughing:)

Thumb drives, external hard drives, etc. Sounds to me like someone was storing a lot of photos/videos, if you know what I mean....JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting. I hadn't thought of that. I am curious to know what was on all those phones and why he had/needed them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telecom_infrastructure_sharing

All the verbiage can make it seem very complicated, I was just giving you a simple/layman's terms of what my understanding is. You'll see in the link I provided that it is very intricate, and that is one link that is connected to MANY more that describe the whole infrastructure. You will need several pots of coffee :coffeews: to just stay interested in what it is talking about....hahahaha!!!! (That coming from someone who suffers from ADHD, too, with no known psychopathy to date :laughing:)

Awesome, thanks for the link! Gonna grab that pot o' coffee & get to reading. Also, LMAO @ no known psychopathy to date -- raising my coffee cup to my sister in ADHD! [emoji1]

Duh.....Micro SD cards were probably part of what they were referencing as to the inventory inside EA's car. Some cell phones require these, and he may have had several of these, too.

sdcard.png

I hope LE can pull together enough evidence to charge EA with murder, even if Christina is not found. To me, this seems like such a clear case of a sexual attack turned into murder, nothing more "complicated" than that. Maybe EA was able to detract from his location by making his phone go dead at crucial times, or maybe she was left someplace near a location in his ping history, but since GPS does not seem to be a factor, i.e ablility to locate within a few yards or whatever, she could remain unfound for months or years.

EA's actions tell the story, Imo. He was the last known person to be with her, his countless lies, the extraordinary car cleaning, missing work hours, the injuries...almost textbook as to what LE asks the public to think about in capturing a perp. We have all seen press conferences where LE details these very traits or activities to get tips.

All of the other stuff, i.e friends meeting up, partying all night, HF and his own questionable activities, are all beside the point, Imo. Possibly drunk, likely arrogant guy walks into the perfect opportunity to take advantage of a much smaller, emotionally upset, lone female. And she rejects him. End of sorry, old as time.

All jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member