GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
another thing that is mentioned is that Christina had a backpack (as seen in the garage video) that likely contained personal items. It goes on to list the types of things people might need when they are away from home...some of which might have been used by Christina the night of her disappearance. Detective Stamm told the affiant based on info from Christina's mom, that Christina was prescribed prescription meds. And that is where it ends. Kind of makes me jump to the conclusion that there were prescription meds found where they shouldn't have been. Why mention them in the affidavit??? IMO

I believe all the items mentioned as possibly being with her or known to be with her that night, were listed to indicate things they wanted to search for in EA's house. I could be wrong about that.

Have they released all of the video and all of the images they have?
I seriously doubt it. In the show last night, Officer Tilley said they were working on enhancing the video from the cameras because of the grainy images that were recorded. That statement was made early in the investigation, and now that they have shown confidence in EA as their primary suspect, I believe they have more incriminating film that has not been released to the public.

Jmo, the longer she is missing, the more likely that she is deceased. LE could go ahead and charge him with murder, based on the circumstances of their last encounter, his numerous lies, the evidence in his trunk, his actions including the extreme cleaning of his car to the point where he was hours late to work, his physical injuries, and probably more that we don't know about. There have been convictions with less evidence. Defense would display HF as an alternate suspect, but I think a jury would see through that, and that LE would be able to show what was done to establish his whereabouts and alibi.

Jmo

Depending on how the evidence comes across, I'm not so sure a jury of twelve would not be confused by HF's behaviors along with his sketchy phone records and lack of concern for his live-in gf (if allowed in).

These are the same problems the Anthony case met, too many questions remained surrounding who knew what when and who helped KC hide Caylee for so long.

So far this case is not solid imo.

Do we know if CM's car had any damage to it? Could he have hit her and her car with his, freaked out and put her in the trunk bc he was intoxicated?

Have they released all of the video and all of the images they have?

No, definitely not. In the beginning, LE said there was only 2 cameras working out of something like 13 or 15 in the garage, and that the footage from those 2 was so grainy they couldn't tell the three cars that exited the garage after 4 am apart from one another.

Later, the Shops at Legacy said ALL their cameras work.

Then LE said they sent the videos for enhancement.

Then we saw affidavits that refer to video, which may or may not be the enhanced video.

It seems to me that they did have some fairly decent video of certain parts of the garage but unfortunately nothing that directly shows CM and EA once they're inside the garage.

The only video that has actually been released is the one of them walking. Anything else we know about video is from affidavits, so there is definitely more that LE has that we haven't seen.

Do we know if CM's car had any damage to it? Could he have hit her and her car with his, freaked out and put her in the trunk bc he was intoxicated?

If that happened, it would seem like he would just leave her there & blame someone else..

I'm still trying to get caught up.... not convinced at any direction. So many things don't add up. Not saying I am leaning in any direction more than other. We know EA is our main guy but where is Christina? I know it's probably not likely but still possible that ST was part of this. What better way to get rid of a body then to keep her alive and not talking. Just not ready to let that possibility go just yet. Most likely is not what happened but we don't know yet. Still thinking hard on the landfills honestly. That just seems most likely. Certainly would start with the landfill area the SAL dumpsters and area dumpsters are dumped at.

It appears her car was just as she left it. Her dad went and got it from the garage, and said all the doors were locked.

I'm still trying to get caught up.... not convinced at any direction. So many things don't add up. Not saying I am leaning in any direction more than other. We know EA is our main guy but where is Christina? I know it's probably not likely but still possible that ST was part of this. What better way to get rid of a body then to keep her alive and not talking. Just not ready to let that possibility go just yet. Most likely is not what happened but we don't know yet. Still thinking hard on the landfills honestly. That just seems most likely. Certainly would start with the landfill area the SAL dumpsters and area dumpsters are dumped at.

My thoughts, as well.. if not already done

Can you tell me who ST is (unless it violates TOS)?

Also, I have a question for those who do not believe he did it. How come you are disregarding the bite mark on his arm that he said when he got in a fight the previous night? Is there evidence that he WAS in a fight?

And after this I'm going to go back and read old posts so I don't have to keep asking questions:)

Depending on how the evidence comes across, I'm not so sure a jury of twelve would not be confused by HF's behaviors along with his sketchy phone records and lack of concern for his live-in gf (if allowed in).

These are the same problems the Anthony case met, too many questions remained surrounding who knew what when and who helped KC hide Caylee for so long.

I see your point, but LE said everything HF had told them so far had checked out, whereas we know that at least 75% of EA's statements were indisputably proven to be lies (I didn't park in that garage, I didn't talk to CM on our walk to the garage, my phone wasn't used to contact CM, CM was *never* in my car...). So if LE were able to clarify some of the info about HF that we aren't privy to, I think it would help remove a lot of the doubt.

If it was in any other state than Texas, I would believe this.

Also, I have a question for those who do not believe he did it. How come you are disregarding the bite mark on his arm that he said when he got in a fight the previous night? Is there evidence that he WAS in a fight?

And after this I'm going to go back and read old posts so I don't have to keep asking questions:)

ST = sex trafficking

The only "evidence" of the injuries was the statements of a couple of his co-workers, so some think that's not reliable enough info. EA himself told us that he let LE photograph him with his shirt off, though, so if there's a bite mark there's likely evidence of it. LE used the statements of the co-workers in the affidavit for the obstructing justice ""charge".

A VI who no longer posts here suggested that the bite mark was on EA's arm in an area where someone might bite a person who had them in a headlock, but we don't have any evidence for it.

Hi guys, I've got a lot of catching up to to do, but wanted to ask a couple of questions before I forget:

1. Where can I view Christina's ID episode online?
2. Has Christina's camera been located? (I was reminded of it because I had a dream about it last night, that I was looking for it.) Also, has it been confirmed that she had it with her that night?
3. Has her boyfriend's whereabouts been confirmed by pings / has any information re: his pings been released?

Eta:
4. What connections are there between HF and EA, history wise.

TIA!

Glad to see so many folks consistently committed to finding this young lady! On the ID preview clip, Christina's mother's pain was so heartbreakingly evident!

Who else was left for Christina to talk to? Based on the phone log we saw yesterday it looked like she already had everyone covered.

In person, stalling to keep her in the area.
I wish we could see the phone log all the way to the end.
A line at the bottom indicates "incoming" but we cannot see who was calling her.
The time is listed as 3:37 a.m. for an "incoming" call to CM's phone.
Wait, wasn't this same time significant for another reason earlier?

Doesn't the 3:37 time related to some previous text CM supposedly sent or something?

BBM Not sure there are many people who say he didn't do it as much as tthere's some question that others may be involved. And I for one cannot speak for anyone else, but I myself absolutely will not judge someone who has yet to get a fair trial. I've said a thousand times but since you're new, I'll say it again, I do not look at these cases with emotional attachment. The bitemark (IMO) is hearsay. I have seen zero evidence that the bitemark was proven as such.

I certainly don't doubt the bite mark. I do however have doubt any words that come out of EA'S mouth...... JMO

Pretty sure Le Singe was being sarcastic (I hope).. The only time I ever rode in a trunk was to sneak into a drive-in movie theatre, when I was very young (many many moons ago)...
Bwahahahaha :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members