GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What were the two before for? TIA

Iirc drugs (not for dealing) and failure to show up for court (may have come with a warning so HF was on probation versus jail time).
We were not supposed to post sleuthing results about HF, so I didn't pay real close attention. Someone posted a link to his earlier mug shot (prior to CM) though.

Oh, if someone is on probation, may be a reason bonding out of jail isn't an option.

I was just re-reading the search warrant for EA's car from September 26th. It states "According to Sabrina Boss, both vehicles are parked within close proximity of each another." (referring to EA and Christina). Maybe I forgot the answer but how did SB know where the cars were parked?

Ok, wait. I thought it was caught on video that tthey were parked close to each other. Are we to understand this info came from one of the "friends?" Please tell me that's not the case.

OT: Calling someone's dad "Pops" ALWAYS cracks me up. I dunno why. Maybe b/c it reminds me of Holder in The Killing. [emoji1]

Oh Holder....**swoon** :crush:

Oops, sorry! :blushing: What was the question??

Just kidding :)

What if EA hid Christina's keys because he was helping to hold her there (keep her from leaving) until someone else alerted him they were in the area? What if someone else wanted to have a word with Christina?

Who else was left for Christina to talk to? Based on the phone log we saw yesterday it looked like she already had everyone covered.

Ok, wait. I thought it was caught on video that tthey were parked close to each other. Are we to understand this info came from one of the "friends?" Please tell me that's not the case.

I've never seen proof they were parked near each other- no photo or video has been shown they were "near" each other. As far as I recall, it was said by friends to the parents and then repeated in news reports. Her friend even said spaces were saved in the parking garage for their cars which perplexed many of the sleuths on this site.

I found it:

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380-s20141213-1enrique-dna-return.pdf

Page 5 of 11

"On September 4, 2014, Christina Morris' Toyota Celica vehicle was processed by CSI criminalist M. Boubel." It goes on to talk about the affiant reviewed the report related to the processing of the car. The report indicated a Dr. Pepper can was found in the car and on Sept 19 a swab was taken and a DNA profile was established for Christina. The DNA profile was needed to compare to other items of evidence that have been collected in this case.

I found it:

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380-s20141213-1enrique-dna-return.pdf

Page 5 of 11

"On September 4, 2014, Christina Morris' Toyota Celica vehicle was processed by CSI criminalist M. Boubel." It goes on to talk about the affiant reviewed the report related to the processing of the car. The report indicated a Dr. Pepper can was found in the car and on Sept 19 a swab was taken and a DNA profile was established for Christina. The DNA profile was needed to compare to other items of evidence that have been collected in this case.

Also in the affidavit for search warrant, it states September 15th, Plano PD detective Hay was contacted by the Sprint store about the stolen phone. In the incident report that was filed, Enrique Arochi returned the stolen phone to another employee. Detective Stamm reviewed the report and after receiving permission from the Sprint store, he took possession of the phone and logged it in as evidence.

I've never seen proof they were parked near each other- no photo or video has been shown they were "near" each other. As far as I recall, it was said by friends to the parents and then repeated in news reports. Her friend even said spaces were saved in the parking garage for their cars which perplexed many of the sleuths on this site.

I was one who was perplexed, and I don't know why but I just assumed it was FACT they were parked so close to each other. Intersting if that hasn't been proved. Only because it's said his car was seen exiting the garage like 2 minutes after tthey were caught on video walking. This would strengthen my belief she got in voluntarily.

Oh absolutely that is the official reason.. just wondering how many other managers "use" phones & it is overlooked..

The reason I wonder if other managers 'borrow' phones is because everyone seems to know that EA did!
Plus, why promote EA to manager to begin with if he was a dishonest employee?
The same employee should have reported him earlier if EA's borrowing was out of line.
It bugs me for someone, a co-worker or an employee who didn't get the promotion?, to expound upon an unrelated minor offense because they just want to talk dirt.
Not meaning the subject of the gold phone but the phone thing overall (if they knew about it all along but did nothing about it earlier).

Regardless, the managerial job (according to a co-worker) wasn't agreeing with EA.
Maybe he wasn't performing well in the job.
How does the subject help our understanding of what happened to Christina?

It would help to know if EA took phones before, when he put them back, did he wipe them or reset them?
Not sure I understand the difference but know somebody mentioned the subject earlier.
LE said the gold phone had been wiped (a computer may have performed the task therefore LE may be able to recover the wiped data).
Would wiping a "borrowed" phone be an easier process prior to returning it to the store?
Would a buyer know if a phone had been wiped or reset?
When a phone is purchased, is info that is supposed to be there eliminated too when wiped?

Right. What is being debated as fact is where they parked and if it was close to one another. Also, is this seen on camera. I would think if it was, it would also be mentioned in the affidavit.

Never mind. It says close proximity... I am now lost.

I just started following this case today, so I apologize if I am being dumb, but if this is the affidavit you are talking about, it is mentioned in there:

https://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/380a-20141212-arrest-10-sw-arrest-return-sealed.pdf

another thing that is mentioned is that Christina had a backpack (as seen in the garage video) that likely contained personal items. It goes on to list the types of things people might need when they are away from home...some of which might have been used by Christina the night of her disappearance. Detective Stamm told the affiant based on info from Christina's mom, that Christina was prescribed prescription meds. And that is where it ends. Kind of makes me jump to the conclusion that there were prescription meds found where they shouldn't have been. Why mention them in the affidavit??? IMO

Seems like she probably got into his car voluntarily since it was only three minutes from the walking into the garage and him leaving.

Yes, but there has never been any film that shows anything other than the two walking into the garage. In fact, there has never been a released photo of CM's car even parked in the garage.

Have they released all of the video and all of the images they have?

Right. What is being debated as fact is where they parked and if it was close to one another. Also, is this seen on camera. I would think if it was, it would also be mentioned in the affidavit.

Never mind. It says close proximity... I am now lost.

I know JMOM was adamant about the fact they were parked VERY close...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tb3