GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries. I am saying at any point, if they had more evidence, yes, I think could charged him with murder. But, yes, they could have done so in December, I suppose, or even the days that have followed. In Heathers case, they were charged initially with AK, and on that day the house was searched and vehicles taken. Then three days later they were charged with murder. So, I think that if they found something substantial in the search they could have charged him. That doesn't mean that they still can't do it. I just have my doubts in the case for many reasons.
Thank you. Thats where I was going with my original post bringing that case up. I knew it was rather quickly the murder charges came after the search of their house.

EA was arrested December 13th and that is when his house was searched. So it has been almost another month with no further news from LE

Good point. Question is....why did he steal the phone? That happened on Aug. 25. If whatever happened the early morning of Aug. 30 was not premeditated, why else would he need to steal a phone?

My guess is that he thought it would impress people.

On the flip side, look at Jesse Matthew. He hasn't been charged with murder for Hannah Graham or Morgan Harrington yet. Just kidnapping, right?

LE looked at his car two times prior to confiscating it for the third time.
The second time LE kept the car for 11 days. Wouldn't LE have used Luminol earlier?
Getting rid of any smell related to death isn't easy (is it possible?).
One of the reasons I'm confused about the car evidence, that is, since LE looked at the vehicle earlier on (2X).

In a prior post, I made a boo-boo by posting "blood" evidence.
Should have been "DNA" since we don't know the specific details of what was found.

My apologies for another correction.
EA's car was searched three times prior to being confiscated the fourth time and final time upon his arrest for aggravated kidnapping. The car was kept for 11 days the third time because LE decided to conduct forensic tests.

the coworkers say he had the phones hidden under his desk...that implies he was being dishonest.....if he was following policy he would not need to hide phones....

You don't KNOW that. Do you have a link to Sprint's policy? Maybe it is their policy to hide new equipment to keep the competition from seeing it!!!

Lol I hope you know I'm joking!!!

No worries. I am saying at any point, if they had more evidence, yes, I think could charged him with murder. But, yes, they could have done so in December, I suppose, or even the days that have followed. In Heathers case, they were charged initially with AK, and on that day the house was searched and vehicles taken. Then three days later they were charged with murder. So, I think that if they found something substantial in the search they could have charged him. That doesn't mean that they still can't do it. I just have my doubts in the case for many reasons.
Thank you for explaining further! That makes total sense, IMO.

On the flip side, look at Jesse Matthew. He hasn't been charged with murder for Hannah Graham or Morgan Harrington yet. Just kidnapping, right?
He *still* hasn't been charged with murder?! Both girls' bodies have been recovered, haven't they?

I would have to look up his charges but I believe they have hinted they have enough dna evidence to link him to a few other cases and charge him with murder on those if not Hannah Graham. Yes his initial charges were kidnapping with the intent to defile HG. They also recovered her body and I hope they find his DNA to charge him with her murder as well. I believe he is a serial killer and all his victims and their families will get justice. IMO

He *still* hasn't been charged with murder?! Both girls' bodies have been recovered, haven't they?

As far as I know... he's only been charged with attempted murder for the 2005 Farifax rape and for kidnapping Hannah. Nothing for Morgan.... someone tell me if I missed it though.

ETA: Bizarre ... I just found this article which was *just* written

"Matthew has been linked forensically to Harrington's body and Graham's disappearance. He's already been charged with Graham's abduction but has not been charged with either victims' murders."

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...-during-jesse-matthew-fairfax-trial/21453919/

I'm curious as to what makes you think that? Wasnt he arrested in Sept for the phone stealing? His name wasn't made public until Oct with the picketing (except here on WS). Do you think LE went to management with their suspicions? I'm sure LE was interviewing EA and employees, but I would doubt that they would say they suspected him. Do you think it was just because of all the interviewing? TIA

I think it's because he told LE he was at work at 8 and Sprint people knew that was a lie and didn't appreciate him trying to use work as an alibi. He said they took the "cameras" from the store which I assume means "camera footage", plus he either lied about being there at 8 or he did go in and clock in at 8 and left again meaning more lies.

Junior's LIES are what got him fired IMO.

I half followed the Sierra Lamar case, but they were able to charge the perp with murder based on DNA evidence. There was another case (can't recall off the top of my head now) where there was enough of the victims blood that they could not have survived, so murder charges were brought. While my nosiness and curiousity wants to know everything PPD has, I have to keep telling myself tthey know what they're doing and if EA is guilty alone, I wouldn't want there to be any cause for the defense to create a reasonable doubt or get him off on a technicality. I do have to wonder if they're holding things so close because they have eyes on an accomplice. It may be a family member or one of the "friends" from that night. I don't know. I just want her found and justice to be swift!

Sheesh, y'all are giving me a complex. I feel like a thread killer sometimes. :\

Sheesh, y'all are giving me a complex. I feel like a thread killer sometimes. :\
LMAO Nooooo, I stepped away for awhile to focus on work. Just read your post and was thinking how good it was! [emoji4]

dates don't line up.

Because I stressed "around the same time" regarding HF's and EA's early arrests (both spent excessive time locked up over small offenses), I stand corrected. My primary point was meant to be that both of them, EA and HF, spent time in jail for charges one isn't normally thrown in jail over.

I was just re-reading the search warrant for EA's car from September 26th. It states "According to Sabrina Boss, both vehicles are parked within close proximity of each another." (referring to EA and Christina). Maybe I forgot the answer but how did SB know where the cars were parked?

he went to jail for (repeatedly i think) missing court dates.

Wouldn't there be a record of every time HF went to jail? I've seen two records for HF before HF's arrests after Christina's case was underway. Two more since then. His last arrest being due to serious drug charges.
Are there more?

I was just re-reading the search warrant for EA's car from September 26th. It states "According to Sabrina Boss, both vehicles are parked within close proximity of each another." (referring to EA and Christina). Maybe I forgot the answer but how did SB know where the cars were parked?

I think - think being the operative word - that she was in that caravan as well and parked by them.

Wouldn't there be a record of every time HF went to jail? I've seen two records for HF before HF's arrests after Christina's case was underway. Two more since then. His last arrest being due to serious drug charges.
Are there more?

What were the two before for? TIA

Thats what ive been saying all along. i also think he hid her keys. That is premeditation also imo.

What if EA hid Christina's keys because he was helping to hold her there (keep her from leaving) until someone else alerted him they were in the area? What if someone else wanted to have a word with Christina?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody