GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! New ideas and info is much needed around here. I'd love to finally hear what real witnesses have to say, should be interesting no doubt.

Yes.
I would think, though, that LE has asked those witnesses to keep mum on the topic, esp. if they'll be called to testify in a court trial. MOO

I agree with your observations about Texas soil and unlikelihood of a body buried in the yard, for that and all sorts of other reasons. But I appreciate all the creative thinking about where CM may have been put by EA.

I'd also point out that EA's very pointed excuse included that it couldn't be him because he didn't have time to do anything with CM, because he was at work at 8. That was a lie, of course, which makes me believe that the "when he should have been at work" time period (the window from 7:45 when he would usually leave home, to before getting gas at 10:15) that he wants to hide is the place to focus on him doing something with CM. We actually have from about 5:32 to sometime before 10:15, it would seem.

I'm thinking that somewhere in that time frame, there was also some cleaning up going on...

Sec. 20.04. AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly abducts another person with the intent to:(1) hold him for ransom or reward;(2) use him as a shield or hostage;(3) facilitate the commission of a felony or the flight after the attempt or commission of a felony;(4) inflict bodily injury on him or violate or abuse him sexually;(5) terrorize him or a third person; or(6) interfere with the performance of any governmental or political function.

This is located in the Arrest Warrant on Page 8, last paragraph. When I first read the Arrest Warrant, I read all of the lines for Aggravated Kidnapping. In the arrest warrant it is noted "Aggravated Kidnapping PC 20.04(a)(4)....which is to inflict bodily injury on him or violate or abuse him sexually. No real reason to post this, just found it more interesting as I read through the warrant again. I definitely think PPD has wayyyyy more to reveal.

Another angle (not a popular or interesting one I know) but perhaps there is nothing at all to the cleaners? I can see why police would have taken them because it looks suspicious given the circumstances, but perhaps his mother runs a tight ship in the cleaning department? My mother was that way and she went through a lot of cleaning supplies. You could eat off her floors! Some here have stated they use Odoban (or did) regularly. Not defending EA in any way but it just may not be as nefarious as it looks. Guess we'll find out during the trial if it had any significance.

I think that's something you ask the mother, and get her on the record as to if, when, and perhaps how often she used Odoban. Or maybe they already did.

Another angle (not a popular or interesting one I know) but perhaps there is nothing at all to the cleaners? I can see why police would have taken them because it looks suspicious given the circumstances, but perhaps his mother runs a tight ship in the cleaning department? My mother was that way and she went through a lot of cleaning supplies. You could eat off her floors! Some here have stated they use Odoban (or did) regularly. Not defending EA in any way but it just may not be as nefarious as it looks. Guess we'll find out during the trial if it had any significance.
Agreed. It may not have any relevance at all except used to clean the house. However, considering they caught on camera him wiping the passenger door with something and trunk area with a squeegee and observed the inside of his car to be freshly vacuumed and cleaned that already raised red flags. LE needed reasons to search the house and doing trash pulls to find any evidence seems to only have turned up the cleaning bottles, lots of cleaning rags, and the note. Not much to go on to convict unless they find her dna on those rags. All IMO

Agreed. It may not have any relevance at all except used to clean the house. However, considering they caught on camera him wiping the passenger door with something and trunk area with a squeegee and observed the inside of his car to be freshly vacuumed and cleaned that already raised red flags. LE needed reasons to search the house and doing trash pulls to find any evidence seems to only have turned up the cleaning bottles, lots of cleaning rags, and the note. Not much to go on to convict unless they find her dna on those rags. All IMO

That's all WE know they found...

I'm thinking that somewhere in that [5:32 to sometime before 10:15] time frame, there was also some cleaning up going on...

I go back and forth on whether I think he had cleaned the car before 10:15; without having seen the video closely, it's hard for me to decide whether he was cleaning "missed" spots or whether he was cleaning stuff off a car that hadn't otherwise been already cleaned. But either way, I think "get rid of CM" was the first and primary thing on his agenda and something he probably did in that window of time.

If I understand correctly, the gas stop at 10:15 was around the corner from his house, so I see him (a) doing whatever from 5:32 to 10:00-ish, (b) heading towards home and stopping for gas at 10:15, having an almost-empty tank from going who-knows-where (c) home a few minutes later to clean himself up and get ready for work, (d) then he leaves about 10:40 and heads to work, a 20 minute drive to his work where he arrived about 11.

BBM - That's what I was thinking. Did he have access to any empty houses, large private lots with a wooded area? I agree with you about burying her....would have been very tough to do on Texas soil in August unless he had help.

Or did he bring her inside his house to wrap her in something? With the all cleaning supplies, seems like he was cleaning more than just his car. JMO

I was thinking there may be more than his car such as someone else's car.

I agree with your observations about Texas soil and unlikelihood of a body buried in the yard, for that and all sorts of other reasons. But I appreciate all the creative thinking about where CM may have been put by EA.

I'd also point out that EA's very pointed excuse included that it couldn't be him because he didn't have time to do anything with CM, because he was at work at 8. That was a lie, of course, which makes me believe that the "when he should have been at work" time period (the window from 7:45 when he would usually leave home, to before getting gas at 10:15) that he wants to hide is the place to focus on him doing something with CM. We actually have from about 5:32 to sometime before 10:15, it would seem.

My thoughts are that if he did anything with her in that time frame.... which really isn't that much time to plan, dig, hide, drive around, get yourself cleaned up and especially if he was somewhat drunk or drugged, crazy etc.... so he would of had to of been sloppy had this been the case...if he really frantically did something with her in that time frame I think she would of already been found by the searchers, police, drone, Equestrian searchers etc... but since she hasn't been found....and since such a large amount of cleaning supplies have been used.... either someone else used their car to take her far (where was the dad in those hours?) ...or the family allowed her to stay hidden somewhere in the house while they planned where to take her (thus the odoban in large quantities for the shed or house or somewhere)...but either way...it just seems extremely and highly probable that based on the fact that she has not been found...on that alone...and then the large amount of cleaning supplies...just seems to scream that she was not taken away within those short few hours.... she was kept somewhere while there was intense planning on where to take her so she would not ever be found. And I believe she could be alive or dead in Mexico for that matter.

I was thinking there may be more than his car such as someone else's car.

Seems quite unlikely to me. I bet she was in his trunk until the time at which he left her somewhere. If my best friend, even my brother, had a kidnapped girl or dead body and wanted to get her out of his vehicle and into mine, no way no way no way would I ever consider that for even a nano-second. In fact, not sure how someone can even ask that question, lest their secret (that they have a kidnappee or deceased in their trunk) gets revealed with its consequences.

I go back and forth on whether I think he had cleaned the car before 10:15; without having seen the video closely, it's hard for me to decide whether he was cleaning "missed" spots or whether he was cleaning stuff off a car that hadn't otherwise been already cleaned. But either way, I think "get rid of CM" was the first and primary thing on his agenda and something he probably did in that window of time.

If I understand correctly, the gas stop at 10:15 was around the corner from his house, so I see him (a) doing whatever from 5:32 to 10:00-ish, (b) heading towards home and stopping for gas at 10:15, having an almost-empty tank from going who-knows-where (c) home a few minutes later to clean himself up and get ready for work, (d) then he leaves about 10:40 and heads to work, a 20 minute drive to his work where he arrived about 11.

BBM - In my pea brain I have him going home first and changing before getting gas, but your version makes more sense since it's only a 20 minute drive to work and the Kroger was about 40-45 min away. LE would know the sequence by what he was wearing. Sprint employees typically wear black golf-type shirts, so shorter sleeves than what he had on when he left the Shops. And with your version I think he was just coming back from wherever he took her, hence the need for gas, like you said. Therefore he probably hadn't done a whole lot of cleaning IMO.

I still believe someone else is involved (and not a family member). To have harmed and hidden her so well for this long...takes some expertise, IMO. From the little we know about EA, he just does not qualify as a criminal mastermind in my eyes.

Seems quite unlikely to me. I bet she was in his trunk until the time at which he left her somewhere. If my best friend,even my brother, had a kidnapped girl or dead body and wanted to get her out of his vehicle and into mine, no way no way no way would I ever consider that for even a nano-second. In fact, not sure how someone can even ask that question, lest their secret (that they have a kidnappee or deceased in their trunk) gets revealed with its consequences.

Unless its your dad. I just keep thinking no way was he capable of hiding her by himself in that amount of time and her not be found by now. She would of been found. He isn't that smart and he was very careless. Too many searchers...drone, horses, police... she would of been found.

Did the fundraisers pay for the billboard? I think that was donated.... What exactly are they paying for?? Haven't heard from the PI in weeks. This case is becoming to sensationalized.

Unless its your dad. I just keep thinking no way was he capable of hiding her by himself in that amount of time and her not be found by now. She would of been found. He isn't that smart and he was very careless. Too many searchers...drone, horses, police... she would of been found.

Leanne Bearden was missing for almost a month and was found less than a mile from where she went missing..... on someone's private property. I have a feeling that's where Christina will be found (on private property). Allen and McKinney are still being developed and even though they have grown so much in the past decade or so, there's still a lot of undeveloped land. MOO

I like the way you're thinking. But taxis/ubers have records, public transportation is not a Texas thing to do, and he had his own car. Besides, and most notably, she was already IN HIS TRUNK, and it's logical and simple that would be how he transported her to wherever he left her.

PS - Love Field has nothing to do with this case, and is not in proximity to any of the known and discussed locations. If he was going to an airport, DFW would have been much more accessible, not that he is likely to have gone there either. Someone with someone to hide, would go away from congested areas (thus, they'd go the opposite direction from either airport) not towards them.

Now a days we have all these tv shows, crime shows and news stories, to learn from so a few ideas using the airport as an example of how to pull it off.
1 option How about packing a bag walking to another location, like maybe apartment building and calling a cab using wi fi & google voice number and paying cash for the ride to the airport, take the train back home.
2nd option packing a bag and getting a ride from a friend, or relative to the airport.
3rd option packing a bag getting a ride, taking a bus to the train station, or walking to the train station and taking the train getting off at the airport stop and walking 20 minutes to the spot.

Now if the person takes the train, paid cash for the ticket, yes there would most likely be video, but after 4 months would it still exist? Taking a taxi from a different address wouldn't show up right away, unless they checked with all the drivers to see if any passengers matched. Enlisting the help of friends or relatives would be difficult, there could be stories of you taking a trip some place. It could prove very hard to track if a google voice call was made to any taxi service, if you don't know the google account, and it was made over a public wifi spot.

Now a days we have all these tv shows, crime shows and news stories, to learn from so a few ideas using the airport as an example of how to pull it off.
1 option How about packing a bag walking to another location, like maybe apartment building and calling a cab using wi fi & google voice number and paying cash for the ride to the airport, take the train back home.
2nd option packing a bag and getting a ride from a friend, or relative to the airport.
3rd option packing a bag getting a ride, taking a bus to the train station, or walking to the train station and taking the train getting off at the airport stop and walking 20 minutes to the spot.

Now if the person takes the train, paid cash for the ticket, yes there would most likely be video, but after 4 months would it still exist? Taking a taxi from a different address wouldn't show up right away, unless they checked with all the drivers to see if any passengers matched. Enlisting the help of friends or relatives would be difficult, there could be stories of you taking a trip some place. It could prove very hard to track if a google voice call was made to any taxi service, if you don't know the google account, and it was made over a public wifi spot.
If any of those scenerios took place, the likely hood of someone seeing him would increase you would think. Cab driver, someone at airport, train, etc. I am not sure what the reward is up to now but if someone seen him with a bag that night you would think they have seen him on the news by now and come forward. IMO

Unless of course a dumpster was used, which would result in her being in a landfill. Certainly LE would be aware of that scenario, but have the landfills been searched yet? Also, in EA's warped way of thinking, he really wouldn't know where she is, if a dumpster was used.

I still believe someone else is involved (and not a family member). To have harmed and hidden her so well for this long...takes some expertise, IMO. From the little we know about EA, he just does not qualify as a criminal mastermind in my eyes.

I think it's weird also that she hasn't been found but I don't think it took a smart or experienced person to hide her so well. It's all in where you're looking.

My friend was found in a drainage pipe. Not the smartest place but not somewhere anyone was looking either. She could be anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste