GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One area we haven't discussed are lakes. Could he have spent time at his house possibly weighing her down? How does LE go about searching lakes and if they have done so, would we necessarily know it?

My thoughts are that if he did anything with her in that time frame.... which really isn't that much time to plan, dig, hide, drive around, get yourself cleaned up and especially if he was somewhat drunk or drugged, crazy etc.... so he would of had to of been sloppy had this been the case...
<snipped>

You made me think in a very different direction, with this post. Thanks. Maybe not exactly to the point that you were writing about, but it was very helpful.

The part that stuck out to me was what I cited, especially where you used the word "sloppy." You used it as a point of his inability to be precise, and/or to need help. But it struck me in a way you didn't intend, I think - could he have been "sloppy drunk" so to speak, through ALL of this?

Nah, I thought. By then the 10 shots - which we questioned as to his ability to drive to the garage - would have worn off, I thought. And after that, he only had a few beers, 3-5 per his own account. By 5:30 in the morning, even if he wasn't exaggerating, all of that should have worn off, I thought.

So I checked it out. http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/#LinkURL And it looks like he very well may have been sloppy drunk, even at 5:30! That calculator has him at 5:30 in the 18-22% BAC range more or less. (Not knowing exactly when he started drinking, not knowing how much he had to eat, not knowing if he really drank as much as he said, all of those impact the equation, of course.)

Note: the idea should be easily checkable. Ask the people who were at the apt when he left, as to his impairment or lack of same. If he had BAC anywhere like that, he would have been quite impaired, noticeably so. As a disclaimer, we haven't heard any claims or rumors that he was drunk off his rear at that time, so maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree. Still ....

If there's some merit, may we be looking at this wrong, in some ways? If this is actually the case, my main thinking-altering takeaways would be - -
1 Maybe the car wreck wasn't caused by a struggle, but rather by an alcohol-fueled crash. What if CM was then badly hurt and he didn't know what to do?
2 A long drive to ANYWHERE in the after-5:30 window would have been virtually impossible by him ...
3 ...as well as any sort of careful planning on how to deal with this.
4 Not suggesting he had help, but rather that he was very impaired. In THAT case, the choices begin to be narrowed, right?

This certainly doesn't absolve him of anything, as in this scenario he didn't seek help, he still put CM in the trunk, he's intentionally left CM somewhere and has lied to her family and LE about all that happened, and he's still a scary liar, in his ease in telling blatant falsehoods without a hint of deceit.

But from the raw details we've been told, I'm led to wonder if maybe him being VERY drunk throughout is part of the equation, and limits the possibilities a bit. Just thinking, wondering.

If any of those scenerios took place, the likely hood of someone seeing him would increase you would think. Cab driver, someone at airport, train, etc. I am not sure what the reward is up to now but if someone seen him with a bag that night you would think they have seen him on the news by now and come forward. IMO

I don't pay attention to everyone I see unless they are doing something unusual, and going to the airport with a suitcase is not unusual at all, walking around or near the airport with a suitcase is not unusual. He looks like an average texas guy, so there is nothing about his looks that would stand out either.

Now a days we have all these tv shows, crime shows and news stories, to learn from so a few ideas using the airport as an example of how to pull it off.
1 option How about packing a bag walking to another location, like maybe apartment building and calling a cab using wi fi & google voice number and paying cash for the ride to the airport, take the train back home.
2nd option packing a bag and getting a ride from a friend, or relative to the airport.
3rd option packing a bag getting a ride, taking a bus to the train station, or walking to the train station and taking the train getting off at the airport stop and walking 20 minutes to the spot.

Now if the person takes the train, paid cash for the ticket, yes there would most likely be video, but after 4 months would it still exist? Taking a taxi from a different address wouldn't show up right away, unless they checked with all the drivers to see if any passengers matched. Enlisting the help of friends or relatives would be difficult, there could be stories of you taking a trip some place. It could prove very hard to track if a google voice call was made to any taxi service, if you don't know the google account, and it was made over a public wifi spot.

I could possibly see that happening with a premeditated, well planned, murder. But not with EA, in what I think was sheer panic.. I don't think he could think that clearly in his situation.. JMO

Did the fundraisers pay for the billboard? I think that was donated.... What exactly are they paying for?? Haven't heard from the PI in weeks. This case is becoming to sensationalized.
Surely you're not suggesting that Christina's family is wasting donated money by using it for its intended purpose -- trying to find Christina?

I could possibly see that happening with a premeditated, well planned, murder. But not with EA, in what I think was sheer panic.. I don't think he could think that clearly in his situation.. JMO

I am thinking we don't know if a person has been fantasizing about doing something, because if so then that person could have been planning for a long time. Israel keyes comes to mind, he planned ahead by planting murder kits around the country.

I am thinking we don't know if a person has been fantasizing about doing something, because if so then that person could have been planning for a long time. Israel keyes comes to mind, he planned ahead by planting murder kits around the country.

I am thinking his interviews just seem so innocent, and I couldn't pull that off, even if I practiced for a while. I would be too nervous.

Unless its your dad. I just keep thinking no way was he capable of hiding her by himself in that amount of time and her not be found by now. She would of been found. He isn't that smart and he was very careless. Too many searchers...drone, horses, police... she would of been found.

You may be right. But I don't think it would take any sort of great thinking, or expertise, to conceal a body for quite some time.

I'd liken it to hiding a needle in a haystack. It takes no expertise - you just drop the needle in somewhere, and it will take forever to go through all of that and find it.

There were probably millions of potential places to leave her, where no one would naturally wander by, and all he had to do is pick one. In some woods, some weeds, some water, the choices are almost endless imo, and Texas has lots of those when all you need to do is pick any. It may be a long time, hopefully not.

I guess HF doesn't bother me quite as much since Christina's DNA wasn't found in his trunk. JMO.

Christina's blood being found in EA's trunk bothers me too - no, infuriates me!
Exploring the possibility there could be more to the story to explain why Christina is missing, doesn't mean ignoring the evidence we know about so far. There isn't a motive on my part to find an excuse for EA.
Some of the circumstances surrounding Christina could be dangerous or provide someone reason to want to retaliate.

Thinking about the connections the men have (or no longer have), who were important to Christina, evoke possible scenarios apart from EA sexually assaulting Christina.

I am thinking his interviews just seem so innocent, and I couldn't pull that off, even if I practiced for a while. I would be too nervous.
It is rumored he told his co-workers he blacked out. After checking that link to calculate Blood Alcohol level, if you scroll down there is another link about the risk of black outs from drinking if your alcohol level is .08 or higher. Not to say I personally believe him but like you said in your observations he appears so innocent and not nervous at all. If he really blacked out and didnt remember that could explain why. It would be interesting to see if he could pass a lie detector test.

IMO even if he blacked out at some point from alcohol or rage (my brother claims he sees red or blacks out when he was in fist fights as a teen)he has to remember some bits and pieces otherwise how does he explain cleaning up his car, especially his trunk, where just so happens Christina's DNA is found inside. Just me speculating with different possibilities.

Now a days we have all these tv shows, crime shows and news stories, to learn from so a few ideas using the airport as an example of how to pull it off.
1 option How about packing a bag walking to another location, like maybe apartment building and calling a cab using wi fi & google voice number and paying cash for the ride to the airport, take the train back home.
2nd option packing a bag and getting a ride from a friend, or relative to the airport.
3rd option packing a bag getting a ride, taking a bus to the train station, or walking to the train station and taking the train getting off at the airport stop and walking 20 minutes to the spot.

Now if the person takes the train, paid cash for the ticket, yes there would most likely be video, but after 4 months would it still exist?

I like the way you're thinking, but way too convoluted stuff imo. Much simpler to take CM, already in his trunk, and use his car. Texas is NOT a "public transportation" place, and besides, the idea of taking a deceased body ONTO public transportation where other people are is the exact opposite of where someone would take one to hide imo.

Leanne Bearden was missing for almost a month and was found less than a mile from where she went missing..... on someone's private property. I have a feeling that's where Christina will be found (on private property). Allen and McKinney are still being developed and even though they have grown so much in the past decade or so, there's still a lot of undeveloped land. MOO
True. Especially out towards East Allen where he lives. His neighborhood is within walking distance from the outer edges of Parker. Lucas is close too. Lots of large private property lots & old abandoned farms all around.
I used to live right close by.

I agree completely. My brother is a detective, not for the DFW area and is familiar with this case. Early on, when we found out about all the cars leaving, he stated that is unlikely of for the police not release info on the cars if they needed the public's help in identifying them. Which means, they knew who drove those vehicles since the beginning. My brother says and I am sure all LE will agree, that their #1 concern is the safety of public so if they thought this was a random kidnapping, they would have released pics/videos/descriptions of the cars. He believed within the first few days of her missing that PPD knew it wasn't a stranger and had a good idea who it was.

Let me express my thoughts about other cars leaving the garage forty minutes after EA left the garage.
These are only my thoughts, a what if scenario.
What if one (or both) of the cars belonged to other people who were at PP's or with CM during the night out.
What if someone else drove to where EA and CM were waiting. This is only thinking on my part.
The timing and that LE mentioned the cars (now that we know they left the lot much later than EA did) sparked my interest upon learning CM and EA pinged back in the area (time coinciding with the movement of other cars in the garage).

One area we haven't discussed are lakes. Could he have spent time at his house possibly weighing her down? How does LE go about searching lakes and if they have done so, would we necessarily know it?

I've thought this after the Wylie woman was found in a private pond. LE didn't bother looking in water, it was a hired private company who ultimately funded that search and she was found. How terribly sad and maddening. I agree, water and the landfills need to be searched also.

Christina's blood being found in EA's trunk bothers me too - no, infuriates me!
Exploring the possibility there could be more to the story to explain why Christina is missing, doesn't mean ignoring the evidence we know about so far. There isn't a motive on my part to find an excuse for EA.
Some of the circumstances surrounding Christina could be dangerous or provide someone reason to want to retaliate.

Thinking about the connections the men have (or no longer have), who were important to Christina, evoke possible scenarios apart from EA sexually assaulting Christina.

There is no connection that I know of, between EA and any of those others. So imo no real reason to theorize any of CM's other friends into some scenario with EA and his act of putting CM into his TRUNK, unless we at some point discover a connection.

I go back and forth on whether I think he had cleaned the car before 10:15; without having seen the video closely, it's hard for me to decide whether he was cleaning "missed" spots or whether he was cleaning stuff off a car that hadn't otherwise been already cleaned. But either way, I think "get rid of CM" was the first and primary thing on his agenda and something he probably did in that window of time.

If I understand correctly, the gas stop at 10:15 was around the corner from his house, so I see him (a) doing whatever from 5:32 to 10:00-ish, (b) heading towards home and stopping for gas at 10:15, having an almost-empty tank from going who-knows-where (c) home a few minutes later to clean himself up and get ready for work, (d) then he leaves about 10:40 and heads to work, a 20 minute drive to his work where he arrived about 11.

Gosh, I wish they had photos of him at work because it would sure be interesting to see if he is wearing different clothes from the ones in the Kroger video. I like your idea of how his time was spent. I keep thinking he headed to the Lake Lavon area, an area he would have visited growing up in the Allen area, and that makes me worry she'll never be found. I pray I'm wrong.

You made me think in a very different direction, with this post. Thanks. Maybe not exactly to the point that you were writing about, but it was very helpful.

The part that stuck out to me was what I cited, especially where you used the word "sloppy." You used it as a point of his inability to be precise, and/or to need help. But it struck me in a way you didn't intend, I think - could he have been "sloppy drunk" so to speak, through ALL of this?

Nah, I thought. By then the 10 shots - which we questioned as to his ability to drive to the garage - would have worn off, I thought. And after that, he only had a few beers, 3-5 per his own account. By 5:30 in the morning, even if he wasn't exaggerating, all of that should have worn off, I thought.

So I checked it out. http://bloodalcoholcalculator.org/#LinkURL And it looks like he very well may have been sloppy drunk, even at 5:30! That calculator has him at 5:30 in the 18-22% BAC range more or less. (Not knowing exactly when he started drinking, not knowing how much he had to eat, not knowing if he really drank as much as he said, all of those impact the equation, of course.)

Note: the idea should be easily checkable. Ask the people who were at the apt when he left, as to his impairment or lack of same. If he had BAC anywhere like that, he would have been quite impaired, noticeably so. As a disclaimer, we haven't heard any claims or rumors that he was drunk off his rear at that time, so maybe I'm barking up the wrong tree. Still ....

If there's some merit, may we be looking at this wrong, in some ways? If this is actually the case, my main thinking-altering takeaways would be - -
1 Maybe the car wreck wasn't caused by a struggle, but rather by an alcohol-fueled crash. What if CM was then badly hurt and he didn't know what to do?
2 A long drive to ANYWHERE in the after-5:30 window would have been virtually impossible by him ...
3 ...as well as any sort of careful planning on how to deal with this.
4 Not suggesting he had help, but rather that he was very impaired. In THAT case, the choices begin to be narrowed, right?

This certainly doesn't absolve him of anything, as in this scenario he didn't seek help, he still put CM in the trunk, he's intentionally left CM somewhere and has lied to her family and LE about all that happened, and he's still a scary liar, in his ease in telling blatant falsehoods without a hint of deceit.

But from the raw details we've been told, I'm led to wonder if maybe him being VERY drunk throughout is part of the equation, and limits the possibilities a bit. Just thinking, wondering.

I'm having a hard time believing that he truly had 10 shots before heading out to the bars. He would have been so wasted and the bar security guards would have thrown him out, the bar tenders wouldn't have served him &/or called the cops for public intoxication. Plus we saw him walking on the video, walking in a seemingly straight line with his back and head held up relatively steady. I'm guessing that was his excuse or recollection of events but I'll never believe he was as wasted to be sloppy drunk when he left the pkg garage at 4am.

Unless he took CM and they went to drink elsewhere, then I can totally see all this happening.

Possible, but....

Multiple lakes but unless he had access to a boat, probably not more likely than any of a million woods or weeds or brushy areas within a half hour drive or so. Also, on Labor Day weekend, not likely that he could have snuck onto someone else's boat unnoticed, and doubt Arochis own one. Also would have needed some sort of concrete block perhaps, plus lots of rope, not things you'd necessarily expect to have lying around.

In total, possible imo but maybe not as likely as simpler scenarios...and if she's at the bottom of a lake, it may be a while before any finds out. No real feasible way to blindly look in lakes.

I still believe someone else is involved (and not a family member). To have harmed and hidden her so well for this long...takes some expertise, IMO. From the little we know about EA, he just does not qualify as a criminal mastermind in my eyes.

I don't believe it takes brains or experience...just dumb luck. No searchers can look everywhere and he did not need much space, just a few square yards at most...she could be anywhere. Jmo

Yes his interviews seemed innocent. No question. Considering how many lies he was telling, his "innocent demeanor" is scary.

I do agree the planned scenarios are much less likely, but I don't think his calmness verifies that.

I have to remind myself, knowing he's lying, that a sociopath has no conscience when lying, and could calmly tell whoppers while you and I had no clue. That's how they operate. If you watch EA in his interview, he never flinches even a little bit when he's lying. Chilling stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState