GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point. Question is....why did he steal the phone? That happened on Aug. 25. If whatever happened the early morning of Aug. 30 was not premeditated, why else would he need to steal a phone?

I think EA just liked to "show off" by carrying an expensive phone. He used his own number, no matter which phone he had.
IMO

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_fe967e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html
Sprint coworkers speak out about Arochi’s theft arrest
“He had three phones and would switch them out,” said a coworker, who asked to remain anonymous. “It was always the same number, but he would switch them out. I was there the day [he was caught]. We got a shipment of a few phones that were not in our inventory, and he had them hidden on his desk.”

But that's just what you'd expect a defence attorney to say IMO, are you doubting the DNA evidence presented by LE?

Respectfully I have made my stance known on how I feel about this particular DNA.
with regards to circumstances of the case. I posted it yesterday
My opinion and reservations at this juncture in the process should not
be ridiculed.- not saying that you specific - just a general statement that this is how I see it and feel.
I am in no way saying that anyone else must or has to agree with me or see it my way.
JMO about the DNA. In the affidavit.
DNA in the trunk section area Does Not Prove at all there was an intent to kidnap or assault,Nor does it prove she is dead or alive.
Nor does it prove her physical body was actually in that space.
as I see it right now the only prove up is ..an unconfirmed component of a type of CM fluid made it to the trunk section.
For all we know she threw up back there with the lid open .. or she threw up in a bag that sat back there- perhaps EA got a towel to wipe the throw up off and transferred .

But I am not on board with the group here of the body being dead in the trunk at this point,at all. JMO~

I think EA just liked to "show off" by carrying an expensive phone. He used his own number, no matter which phone he had.
IMO

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...cle_fe967e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html
“He had three phones and would switch them out,” said a coworker, who asked to remain anonymous. “It was always the same number, but he would switch them out. I was there the day [he was caught]. We got a shipment of a few phones that were not in our inventory, and he had them hidden on his desk.”

I think so too.
My friend who manages a Sprint store always swaps phones. When new ones come in, he tries them out and then returns them. He, actually, gave me one last year to see of I liked it.
Again, I am not making excuses for EA's activities, but, stealing/borrowing phones and aggravated kidnapping (and/or) murder are worlds apart, IMO.

Good point. Question is....why did he steal the phone? That happened on Aug. 25. If whatever happened the early morning of Aug. 30 was not premeditated, why else would he need to steal a phone?

Thats what ive been saying all along. i also think he hid her keys. That is premeditation also imo.

LOL at CQ's explanation of the phone theft.
A misunderstanding? Strict standard? LOL CQ.... the law is so so unclear...who would have guessed that Sprint fires people and presses charges for theft. Especially employees in a position of authority that deal with cash transactions.

It's ridiculous the excuses that are being made for this guy's behavior.

Here is an explanation
http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...f-man-linked-to-missing-woman-is-detailed.ece
And even though Arochi was arrested for taking a phone from the Sprint store where he worked, Quintanilla described it as a misunderstanding.

“He was a manager. He thought he had the authority to take the phone. His wasn’t working,” he said. “But they have a strict standard at Sprint, and they had to file charges. I think he was fired as a result of that.”

this Quintanilla statement makes perfect sense to me. Even though Sprint has a 'strict standard' that EA thought he 'had the authority' to take phones from his employer. I think EA is #1 in EA's book... always. That's why I just can't believe that he would harm CM for some one else and not say anything.

IMO

In his mind he thought he could erase the data, so weather he was dealing or killing, he figured he couldnt get caught. Jmo

IMO

the coworkers say he had the phones hidden under his desk...that implies he was being dishonest.....if he was following policy he would not need to hide phones....

well... the DNA in/on his car. The DNA is physcial evidence. Maybe his lawyer can explain it way, maybe not. But that is not circumstantial... to me at least.

I was only asking because you said "a lot of physical evidence." Other than her DNA in the trunk, which yes I agree is physical evidence, but how it got there is unknown, I didn't know of any other potential physical evidence.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...womans-dna-found-on-trunk-of-suspects-car.ece

A statement from Arochi’s attorney, Keith Gore, said the affidavit “appears based largely upon conjecture and speculation and leaves many questions unanswered.”
He said further investigation is warranted, and he’s encouraged that police are continuing to work on the case.
“We will continue investigating the allegations against Enrique, and we will also continue cooperating with the police,” he said.

How are they cooperating with Police????

LOL at CQ's explanation of the phone theft.
A misunderstanding? Strict standard? LOL CQ.... the law is so so unclear...who would have guessed that Sprint fires people and presses charges for theft. Especially employees in a position of authority that deal with cash transactions.

It's ridiculous the excuses that are being made for this guy's behavior.
IMO......lol for sure....CQ.....its interesting to read what's out there when you google a particular name.....

IMO

Not a very good place to hide phones ON a desk ??? ok -guess it was in their boxes or next to a paper stack .
Probably very true... he liked having the newest phone.

I was only asking because you said "a lot of physical evidence." Other than her DNA in the trunk, which yes I agree is physical evidence, but how it got there is unknown, I didn't know of any other potential physical evidence.
Doesn't the SW tell us how the DNA got there?

this Quintanilla statement makes perfect sense to me. Even though Sprint has a 'strict standard' that EA thought he 'had the authority' to take phones from his employer. I think EA is #1 in EA's book... always. That's why I just can't believe that he would harm CM for some one else and not say anything.
I totally agree that there is a snowball's chance in hell that EA is taking the rap for someone else. JMO.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...womans-dna-found-on-trunk-of-suspects-car.ece

A statement from Arochi’s attorney, Keith Gore, said the affidavit “appears based largely upon conjecture and speculation and leaves many questions unanswered.”
He said further investigation is warranted, and he’s encouraged that police are continuing to work on the case.
“We will continue investigating the allegations against Enrique, and we will also continue cooperating with the police,” he said.

How are they cooperating with Police????

I am not sure if the question was directed for me -since only the link with the Atty Statement was posted by me.
I can only logically and reasonably answer.... I am sure in the same manner that all Atty's would cooperate with any active LE investigation.

Thanks for that reminder. Why do you think he did this? What kind of activity would require it? Drug dealing, I guess? Just thinking out loud there's a lot we don't know about EA....the more we did could help with ideas in where to find Christina.

Being "cool" and carrying the latest phone...

This has come up many times over the past few months, Does any one have a link that states EA is a drug dealer or has ever been arrested specific to drugs? TIA

This has come up many times over the past few months, Does any one have a link that states EA is a drug dealer or has ever been arrested specific to drugs? TIA

Not that I know of. I'm just trying to figure out why he had a habit of doing this...

On Nov. 1, Arochi said he was on a leave of absence from Sprint due to the Morris investigation, but according to coworkers, Arochi was fired after his arrest for theft.

http://starlocalmedia.com/allenamer...e7a-661b-11e4-908d-8b1d2710f0e3.html?mode=jqm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member