GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #30 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As EA approaches 30 days in jail, what's next? I read somewhere the bail hearing is Jan. 15. Is that open to the public? Maybe details will be released as to why his bail should be reduced?

Awesome, thanks for the link! Gonna grab that pot o' coffee & get to reading. Also, LMAO @ no known psychopathy to date -- raising my coffee cup to my sister in ADHD! [emoji1]
FWIW I dont think ADHD or the fact that EA took adderall has anything to do with his issues (psycophath, sociopath, sexual predator, whatever monster he is) However, in the Eric Williams case they have received permission for him to get a brain scan to look for brain damage caused by uncontrolled type 1 diabetes!

*****Snipes had granted a change of venue from Kaufman County for Williams' trial due to widespread publicity. Both Rockwall and Kaufman counties are directly east of Dallas County. Williams did not testify in his own defense.
*****"The results of the medical testing are expected to support Mr. Williams' contention, to be made at a motion for new trial, that his mitigation case for a life sentence, rather than a death sentence, was severely prejudiced by the refusal of the trial judge to continue the trial of the punishment phase of the case to permit his counsel time to develop the argument that his judgment and decision making abilities were substantially impaired by damage to his brain, likely caused by uncontrolled Type 1 diabetes and related fainting and falling episodes," the application states.

http://www.terrelltribune.com/community/article_1222d95c-9781-11e4-bf32-47808f12412f.html?mode=jqm

Also note the case was granted a change of venue due to publicity of the case which I am thinking is going to happen when EA goes to trial.

My point being..I would not be surprised if defense attorneys pull these type of stunts in EA's defense and the issue of ADHD and him taking adderall along with consuming alcohol damaged his brain and impaired his decision making abilities that night!

Do we as a general consensus think people with uncontrolled diabetes have brain damage and capable of murder? Of course not.

We have to try not to take it personal and be able to research side effects or behavioral modifications as the result of taking adderall vs abusing adderall. Also effects of taking it when you truly need it and when a person takes it that does not need it.

JMOM specifically said they saw her pull in and park. I directly asked her. MOO

Great news!! I haven't seen anything about that part (except from you) and yes I believe you. My hope is that if they do see her parking her car and haven't published that piece of info....what else can they see in the garage that they haven't published.

FWIW I dont think ADHD or the fact that EA took adderall has anything to do with his issues (psycophath, sociopath, sexual predator, whatever monster he is) However, in the Eric Williams case they have received permission for him to get a brain scan to look for brain damage caused by uncontrolled type 1 diabetes!

*****Snipes had granted a change of venue from Kaufman County for Williams' trial due to widespread publicity. Both Rockwall and Kaufman counties are directly east of Dallas County. Williams did not testify in his own defense.
*****"The results of the medical testing are expected to support Mr. Williams' contention, to be made at a motion for new trial, that his mitigation case for a life sentence, rather than a death sentence, was severely prejudiced by the refusal of the trial judge to continue the trial of the punishment phase of the case to permit his counsel time to develop the argument that his judgment and decision making abilities were substantially impaired by damage to his brain, likely caused by uncontrolled Type 1 diabetes and related fainting and falling episodes," the application states.

http://www.terrelltribune.com/community/article_1222d95c-9781-11e4-bf32-47808f12412f.html?mode=jqm

Also note the case was granted a change of venue due to publicity of the case which I am thinking is going to happen when EA goes to trial.

My point being..I would not be surprised if defense attorneys pull these type of stunts in EA's defense and the issue of ADHD and him taking adderall along with consuming alcohol damaged his brain and impaired his decision making abilities that night!

Do we as a general consensus think people with uncontrolled diabetes have brain damage and capable of murder? Of course not.

We have to try not to take it personal and be able to research side effects or behavioral modifications as the result of taking adderall vs abusing adderall. Also effects of taking it when you truly need it and when a person takes it that does not need it.
It's not about taking anything personally, it's about countering erroneous views that were being presented as reality.

I won't be surprised if the defense attorney does try to make an issue out of ADHD and EA's Adderall use, as defense attorneys often rely on the public's biases & commonly held misconceptions in an attempt to win a case, IMO. If that happens, hopefully the prosecution will call medical experts, who are good communicators, to correct any misconceptions.
All JMO.

In all of the warrants for EA, it states that he had multiple cell phones and other electronic data storage device(s) inside EA vehicle. He says that he uses these devices for data storage.

What are data storage devices? Also, are "multiple cell phones & data storage device(s)" ALL used for storage?

I am confused as to what these storage devices are and why carry "multiple" cell phones around in your car.

Catching up, sorry if this was answered already: some phones have the capacity to add storage space with micro sd cards - teeny tiny little cards that are like the ones used in digital cameras only smaller. iPhones don't use them but some phones do, so you can store more music, photos, videos, game data, etc.

Since EA was swapping out phones so often, he probably stored all his phone data on the cards so he'd still have his contacts, pics etc no matter what phone he was using. That's my assumption of what the data storage devices are.

As to the multiple phones in the car, I have no clue what that's about unless he had some kind of obsession with changing phones to match his outfits or something!

I certainly don't doubt the bite mark. I do however have doubt any words that come out of EA'S mouth...... JMO
Didn't more than one person see the bite mark? That is good info if more than one person saw it.

It's not about taking anything personally, it's about countering erroneous views that were being presented as reality.

I won't be surprised if the defense attorney does try to make an issue out of ADHD and EA's Adderall use, as defense attorneys often rely on the public's biases & commonly held misconceptions in an attempt to win a case, IMO. If that happens, hopefully the prosecution will call medical experts, who are good communicators, to correct any misconceptions.
All JMO.

I think if the defense goes that route, they will surely hire their own medical experts to testify from a defensive point of view as will the prosecution hire their own experts. It will get interesting in here if the case plays out that way.

All IMO, hopefully he will confess before then and waive his right to a trial by jury.

I think if the defense goes that route, they will surely hire their own medical experts to testify from a defensive point of view as will the prosecution hire their own experts. It will get interesting in here if the case plays out that way.

All IMO, hopefully he will confess before then and waive his right to a trial by jury.

Ohhh wouldn't that be great if he confessed? I don't know how he can stand to keep silent, knowing the agony he's causing Christina's family.

IIRC, MM said the seat was still up (as if she was the last to be in the car) and nothing seemed out of place. But yeah, I agree, it should have been fully processed before he was allowed to remove it from the garage.
I believe PPD has a reputation for being very thorough.....honestly feel like the dept would over document things vs. under document...and we will never know the extent...I think reputation is a good thing....this dept has brought down a couple of pretty big things....

Didn't more than one person see the bite mark? That is good info if more than one person saw it.

LE saw 'marks' per the search warrant. The warrant doesn't confirm if they have been proven to be 'bite' marks. It doesn't matter to me if its bite mark or not. The fact that there are marks or injuries to me is concerning, especially if they weren't there before he walked her to the garage. I am not buying his 'I got angry and hit the side of my car' story or whatever story it was he told LE.

All JMO.

It's not "relying on public's bias" or "misconceptions." It's called putting up a vigorous defense, as is required of defense attorneys by the state bar.

If there is an ADHD issue that isn't brought up during a trial, there are grounds for the convicted to ask for a new trial based on the defense attorney not providing adequate defense.

Folks, you want the whole thing done right. It shouldn't bother you that ADHD would be brought up and used. If convicted, you want the defense attorneys to have used every method they know so that the conviction will be that much more likely to not be thrown out or overturned on appeal.

Some of you, I'm afraid, are at the point of not seeing the forest for the trees. Back up a little and look at the big picture. You want not just a conviction, but a conviction that will stick.

LE saw 'marks' per the search warrant. The warrant doesn't confirm if they have been proven to be 'bite' marks. It doesn't matter to me if its bite mark or not. The fact that there are marks or injuries to me is concerning, especially if they weren't there before he walked her to the garage. I am not buying his 'I got angry and hit the side of my car' story or whatever story it was he told LE.

And he was limping!

O/T - Body found by Love Field has been identified :( RIP Tiffany

Brittany Feagans ‏@BF_StarNews 13m13 minutes ago
Body found near Love Field on Sat. IDed as Tiffany Kelly, 33, of Little Elm. Kelly was last seen Nov. 18 in Euless.

I have not followed the Heather Elvis case but it appears from what I read two people were arrested and charges changed to murder within days of their house being searched. There is no body and Heather Elvis has not been found either.

So we all know it is possible for those charges to be brought against EA in the future if they find any evidence. I believe since they searched his house weeks ago we should have heard something by now if anything was found. It is considered a criminal case now and not just a missing person. JMO

And, I think this is what they are banking on - while he's locked up for a charge they are basically rolling the dice on, they find the evidence to charge him for a bigger crime.

If they find nothing in the house, on the computers, or tearing apart the car further, I fear that they are stuck just trying the AK case, which will hinge upon whether they can leverage SB's statement into full blown intent to AK CM...with no body or witness.

It's an awful situation, for sure.

JMOM specifically said they saw her pull in and park. I directly asked her. MOO

Actually, she didn't. What she said was that the warrant said so. But in actuality the warrant does not say so, it says that they see EA enter and CM enter right after him. Then it says that based on their interview with SB, they gather that they were parked near each other. And then the warrant says that they see EA's gar leave the garage, but do not see CM's car leave.

Here is the link to JMom's post (geez it took me a while to dig this up!)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ano-30-August-2014-21&p=11275991#post11275991

And here is what she said in that post:

I didn't say they couldn't see either car. In the warrant it clearly states they can see Christina's car. His car was right by hers. Also they state that they have him on camera leaving the garage with the other vehicles, there were 3 cars total I believe it said the others 2 are cleared.

And it was in response to this question posed by another poster (SJ)

I know you probably can't say but I'm taking your comment to mean that they couldn't see either car on the CCTV. Do you know if they could see any of the other 3?

Actually, she didn't. What she said was that the warrant said so. But in actuality the warrant does not say so, it says that they see EA enter and CM enter right after him. Then it says that based on their interview with SB, they gather that they were parked near each other. And then the warrant says that they see EA's gar leave the garage, but do not see CM's car leave.

Here is the link to JMom's post (geez it took me a while to dig this up!)
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ano-30-August-2014-21&p=11275991#post11275991

And here is what she said in that post:

And it was in response to this question posed by another poster (SJ)

Well done on finding that, I'd forgotten that I'd asked that question :smile: but now you've reminded me I don't think we actually got a definitive answer from JMOM or anyone else on whether there was any CCTV confirmation of where the cars were.

And, I think this is what they are banking on - while he's locked up for a charge they are basically rolling the dice on, they find the evidence to charge him for a bigger crime.

If they find nothing in the house, on the computers, or tearing apart the car further, I fear that they are stuck just trying the AK case, which will hinge upon whether they can leverage SB's statement into full blown intent to AK CM...with no body or witness.

It's an awful situation, for sure.

Well we don't know that they don't have more than just SB statement to go that route.

Someone on here was maintaining a map at one point. Does that still exist? If so, where can I find it?

Thanks

Well we don't know that they don't have more than just SB statement to go that route.

Hopefully they have more because I don't believe SB and I know others don't. If some of us have doubt and they are basing part of the SA on her story, the jury will have doubt. What I mean is...he was rejected by SB, so he went to CM. The rejection is what started it. If there was no rejection....hmm? Also, don't forget that the PI stated that she thought this was drug related. The PI the family hired said this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member