GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk what your emojis and subliminal message is lol
You must feel he's holding back info I guess..?

Yes! Actually, I am :thinking: everyone listed on the information Cat Patrol listed could have more knowledge about what happened that night/early morning that Christina disappeared. :blushing: :moo:

Sounds like I missed a good one... I'm not so much focused on one suspect as focused as more than one person being involved. Everyone says EA is dumb as dirt then how has he pulled off hiding CM's body so well? I am of the belief EA could have handed Christina off to someone else and that is why LE is having a hard time finding a body. Now, I cannot rule out the fact he simply dumped her in a dumpster and that her remains will never be found. But in my mind, I don't have proof that she is deceased either, and it seems that NOBODY is talking yet. Maybe somebody will talk on the 15th. That is my hope!

I'm don't think EA is actually "dumb".. I do think he is somewhat delusional & he believes everyone else is dumb. He did stupid things in a state of panic, that's for sure!

ETA: He is very lucky, as far as hiding CM and obviously the right place has not been searched..

Oh yeah! And just because EA says CM used his cell phone to call HF doesn't mean she did. He's a proven liar. Maybe he used his cell phone to text HF himself regarding - "I can't find the keys." "Leave the door open." Yet, HF's phone has a picture of what LE think to be CM's hand holding 2 keys at 2:30 a.m.

It's all very bizarre!

It's not our burden here at WS to "prove" anything. Our hobby, not job, is to sleuth and opine.
Stick around and you may find your skepticism of WS will turn into a new appreciation for what we actually do around here.

Are you at all aware of the cases our members have pegged to the letter and sometimes right down to the location of the bodies? Did you know our members have been instrumental in finding the identities of several Unidentified bodies while working with various entities including LE and MEs? Would you be surprised to learn LE is very much aware of this site and they have been given solid information turned up by our members on many cases?

The efforts of people willing to give up their free time to help in whatever way they can to keep a missing person's face and name out in the public, to look through data bases of missing people and try to match them up to UIDs who are sitting in cardboard boxes on MEs shelves, or to simply offer suggestions of ways to solve any case should not be characterized as a hobby to sleuth and opine.

We each have our own reasons for being here. I happen to believe in the positive side of crowdsourcing and see it as another investigative tool. Or we could always sit on our hands and do nothing.

I'm don't think EA is actually "dumb".. I do think he is somewhat delusional & he believes everyone else is dumb. He did stupid things in a state of panic, that's for sure!

ETA: He is very lucky, as far as hiding CM and obviously the right place has not been searched..

He doesn't strike me as delusional, but that's just me. I think he might have been drunk that night - 10 shots of Captain Morgan from PP's apartment, beer from the clubs and goodness only knows what other drugs (Adderall). Stupid things in a state of panic - yes. Calling someone for help in a state of panic - I think yes too.

I think they are totally looking in the wrong places! Fort Worth or the route to Oklahoma - dumped roadside. If she isn't still alive that is.

Great points!!!

Someone who is "kinda smart" (I certainly don't think he's a genius!) can assume they are smarter than they really are, and think everyone else can't see through their easily-disproved lies.

It can also be a case where, not having ever been called out on his lies before, he simply over time comes to assume he is bullet-proof from anything - - just lie your way out of it, and no one will be the wiser.

It does not take brains to hide a body. They don't take up much space. Just look at how many people are found in areas previously searched. It is impossible to search every inch of the massive nearby counties in the Dallas area, and no one even knows for sure she is in that area. She will be found only by chance, if at all, like so many others.

Sorry have to jump in. I think you missed the point as well. I do not think you were asked to prove anything. Just merely state what you 'think' happened. I think we can all agree that you were not there to witness anything.

IMO it is A POSSIBILITY that someone else surfaced and Christina ended up going off with one of them.
I suspect either CM or EA received a phone call from somebody. At that time, EA headed back to SOL to meet up with another man.
Without access to all phone pings and records, alibis, and the circumstances surrounding an alleged altercation (or threat of one) between HF and ALP, it is impossible to connect the dots (or rule out involvement).

LE hasn't explained the evidence they believe they have from EA's Camaro. Until the evidence is presented or until EA is charged with murder (even then I still want to hear the case), I can't dismiss another person being involved (who had greater motive to harm Christina).
EA is an accomplice at the very least, or he acted alone.

Furthermore, if drug dealing is tangled up among members within the group, and CM was used over boundary or other wars, it may explain why no one is talking. Everyone fears they could be targeted next.
In recent program I watched (can't recall which one), an Investigator explained people have been killed over a small amount of pot. No joke.
We know for a fact drugs are part of HF's world and, we've heard, CM wasn't too pleased.
He was on probation at the time she disappeared. Therefore, she must have been aware of his troubles.
My fear is HF crossed over to the big league.
He may have been a small fish but, in a big league, it doesn't matter. Did he have debts to pay?

Stick around and you may find your skepticism of WS will turn into a new appreciation for what we actually do around here.

Are you at all aware of the cases our members have pegged to the letter and sometimes right down to the location of the bodies? Did you know our members have been instrumental in finding the identities of several Unidentified bodies while working with various entities including LE and MEs? Would you be surprised to learn LE is very much aware of this site and they have been given solid information turned up by our members on many cases?

The efforts of people willing to give up their free time to help in whatever way they can to keep a missing person's face and name out in the public, to look through data bases of missing people and try to match them up to UIDs who are sitting in cardboard boxes on MEs shelves, or to simply offer suggestions of ways to solve any case should not be characterized as a hobby to sleuth and opine.

We each have our own reasons for being here. I happen to believe in the positive side of crowdsourcing and see it as another investigative tool. Or we could always sit on our hands and do nothing.

Good defense......thanks!
I wasn't being skeptical of WSers and what they do, though. I was stating, in response to another poster's skepticism, that fortunately we don't have the burden of proof on WS. That responsibility is on the shoulders of the prosecutors. We aren't being paid to prepare an ironclad case that will hold up in a court of law. We are here to sleuth and state opinions which can then be believed or rejected. And, yes, I believe LE, defense and prosecution attorneys, perpetrators, friends and families of victims, among many others folks all tune in to these forums. I firmly think WS can be a very valuable resource.

Now this is an interesting point and one I don't think I know the answer to.

Several posters (and SteveS is one) have a signature bar that says that all their posts are just their own opinions, when I read the posts I assume that they are abiding by the rules and even if they don't actually type "imo" or "jmo" it is implied by the catch all signature.

I'm not asking you to tell me if this is correct but maybe a mod could confirm please (I'm sorry I don't know the procedure to ask one).

There is a way to eliminate signatures from showing on all posts by going to your profile page and checking a box.
My settings are set to 100 posts per page, no signature statements show up on them.
With this setting, there aren't any distractions and posts are shorter.
Since signature choices are individual to every poster, take up space, and show up on every post, I found them distracting (talk about ADD!).
Just letting everyone know that members may not be viewing signature information.
For a long time, I was unaware page settings could be altered.
The day someone pointed out the option to omit signatures, doing so sounded like a good idea.
The result is cleaner looking pages.

This weekend I was watching one of those horrible cheesy Lifetime movies and the young woman in it was knocked out by what I assume was chloroform and thrown into the trunk of a car by an abductor. When he opened the trunk later, she was awake and put up a fight. It made me think about what would happen, if you opened your trunk thinking someone in there that was incapacitated but they really weren't. You would get kicked right in the rib area. EA had complained to his coworkers that his ribs hurt...JMO

Hi everyone, I haven't posted here in years, busy life. I don't have a lot of time to read all the threads on this case. But I was wondering if someone can tell me if Lake Lavon has ever been searched. I lived in the Wylie and Plano areas for 10 years. When I moved out of state, both Wylie and Allen were growing fast. Lake Lavon is pretty close to Allen. I read in an article that EA had stolen a phone from the sprint store he worked at in Wylie so he obviously knows that area. Also there would be plenty of deserted areas near the lake. The body of a special needs little boy was found there about 5 years ago. Thanks.

Hi everyone, I haven't posted here in years, busy life. I don't have a lot of time to read all the threads on this case. But I was wondering if someone can tell me if Lake Lavon has ever been searched. I lived in the Wylie and Plano areas for 10 years. When I moved out of state, both Wylie and Allen were growing fast. Lake Lavon is pretty close to Allen. I read in an article that EA had stolen a phone from the sprint store he worked at in Wylie so he obviously knows that area. Also there would be plenty of deserted areas near the lake. The body of a special needs little boy was found there about 5 years ago. Thanks.

No question that both lakes (Lavon and Ray Hubbard) would present plenty of woodsy, brushy areas to leave a body. And from my own estimations, he had enough time to get to most areas around both lakes, leave her, and get back by 11 on Sat morn. (I figure anywhere that's within a one hour radius drive of his home is quite possible place, offering enough time to go, leave her, and return in the 7:30-10 window.)

A couple items help reduce those possibilities to some degree - - both lakes are pretty low, and no evidence he would have had a boat. But still leaves a lot of woodsy, grassy, brushy, overgrown shoreline, and surrounding woods in some areas, if any of that's where he chose to leave her.

I suspect some of it has been searched, with a lot still left unexplored as to possibilities. But that's just a guess, afaik there's not a map online of what has been searched and what hasn't so can't say for sure.

Not being snarky either, but why are you asking me to prove something I didn't see? No one has proven in a court of law that she was in the truck of EA's car. It is a hypothesis in an affidavit in order to get an arrest warrant.

[modsnip] The affidavit then goes on to talk about SB's testimony because it is necessary for the aggravated kidnapping charge! The DNA on or in the car alone do not prove aggravated kidnapping.

The prosecution, in order to get an aggravated kidnapping conviction, must prove EA's mindset/intent was to cause bodily injury or sexually assault. This is the law. The law isn't, "We found DNA here or there."

[modsnip] You will not find the words DNA anywhere in it. You will find the phrase "with the intent to."

I've already stated that I believe EA has something to do with CM's disappearance. But, my opinion, based on reading of the law and reading about other aggravated kidnapping cases, is that aggravated kidnapping is going to be difficult to prove without witnesses or proof.

I think PPD is aware of all the problems that you state above and there is no way (IMO) they'd risk loosing this case for having little to no evidence to support what they're doing. They are accusing him of such a heinous crime, it's very high profile....do you really believe they'd over charge him without MORE THAN ENOUGH evidence to prove the AK charge?

I think it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY that he's going to walk. Maybe he will walk to a new home/jail facility.......from McKinney Tx to Huntsville Tx, but this guy isn't going anywhere! :jail:

All my naive opinions of course!!

Thanks SteveS. Both lakes just seem like huge possibilities to me. Lavon stands out more to me for two reasons, EA's working in the area, and its close proximity to Allen. Its been about 5 years since I was there last but I think it would only be about 30 minutes from the parking garage where Christina was last seen. I sure hope her family can get some answers and peace soon.

Thanks SteveS. Both lakes just seem like huge possibilities to me. Lavon stands out more to me for two reasons, EA's working in the area, and its close proximity to Allen. Its been about 5 years since I was there last but I think it would only be about 30 minutes from the parking garage where Christina was last seen. I sure hope her family can get some answers and peace soon.

I know that search locations are usually not released to the public, but I do seem to remember that it was released that an area of Lavon was searched... just don't know what area.. sorry, I don't have a link.. it might have been a VI? Does anyone else remember this? If not please disregard this post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody