GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, QF, I understand what you mean. You are wanting everyone to realize that no one (on WS site) has personally seen him commit any crime. I agree, personally no I have not. However we are here to figure out what happened to her and find her...aren't we? So we are looking and reading through all the affidavits, warrants, MSM, SM and we've all come up with our own theories as to what happened and no ones theory seems to be exactly like anyone else's, so we are just talking in circles.

Your main point is to get (this forum) to agree that we have not seen him commit a crime of AK? Is that it?
I'm confused why you keep saying LE is going to have a hard time convincing 12 jurors, but you don't know what evidence they even have.

Perhaps they have him on camera assaulting her and placing her in his trunk. Has that ever crossed your mind? If that's what evidence they have....it won't be very hard to get an AK conviction.

Perhaps they have his entire phone history and they know exactly what his "intent" was, which was to abduct/kidnap her and inflict bodily harm on her..... it won't be very hard to get an AK conviction.

Many many scenarios to look at that we just can't bc no one knows what they have on him. Your guessing they have nothing and I'm guessing they do. Neither of us know for sure, obviously.

I know that search locations are usually not released to the public, but I do seem to remember that it was released that an area of Lavon was searched... just don't know what area.. sorry, I don't have a link.. it might have been a VI? Does anyone else remember this? If not please disregard this post...

Yes, several locations around Lake Lavon and Lewisville were searched.

Thanks SteveS. Both lakes just seem like huge possibilities to me. Lavon stands out more to me for two reasons, EA's working in the area, and its close proximity to Allen. Its been about 5 years since I was there last but I think it would only be about 30 minutes from the parking garage where Christina was last seen. I sure hope her family can get some answers and peace soon.

I like your thinking.

To me, the pertinent starting point in trying to envision where he left her, is where LE believes he took her - which was at his home at 5:32 am. It's about 15-20 minutes from there SE to his work, which is Wylie-ish and roughly in the middle of Lavon (just to the north) and Ray Hubbard (just to the south). Going from there another 30-45 minutes outward offers lots of choices even on the E side of both those lakes, and even more ones on the west in the time available.

I like the idea that he left her in some area he had seen (so "knew" in a sense) yet not a place he would be associated with. Prior drives to, around, and near the lake (for unrelated reasons, as he went about his life) might have caused him to think, as he's in a panic, "I should take her THERE." And working in Wylie, and living in Allen, certainly offers lots of opportunity over time to have driven here, there, or elsewhere around the lakefront and see rugged hiding areas.

But it's a needle in a haystack. Often it just takes time, before finding that one spot.

He's not saying it is his opinion, he is saying EA did it. And, he is putting it in capital letters. Unless he was there, he has no idea. In America, the burden of proof for criminal charges lies on the prosecution, not the defense. No one has proven that EA did anything to CM.

Ok, I understand what you mean. You are wanting everyone to realize that no one (on WS site) has personally seen him commit any crime. I agree, personally no I have not. However we are here to figure out what happened to her and find her...aren't we? So we are looking and reading through all the affidavits, warrants, MSM, SM and we've all come up with our own theories as to what happened and no ones theory seems to be exactly like anyone else's, so we are just talking in circles.

Your main point is to get (this forum) to agree that we have not seen him commit a crime of AK? Is that it?
I'm confused why you keep saying LE is going to have a hard time convincing 12 jurors, but you don't know what evidence they even have.

Perhaps they have him on camera assaulting her and placing her in his trunk. Has that ever crossed your mind? If that's what evidence they have....it won't be very hard to get an AK conviction.

Perhaps they have his entire phone history and they know exactly what his "intent" was, which was to abduct/kidnap her and inflict bodily harm on her..... it won't be very hard to get an AK conviction.

Many many scenarios to look at that we just can't bc no one knows what they have on him. Your guessing they have nothing and I'm guessing they do. Neither of us know for sure, obviously.

Correct Bae.. To me, PPD is saying "he did it" & they weren't there either... But they sure had a good reason to arrest him & slap an AK charge on him.. JMO

ETA:I do realize it's up to a jury to make the final decision...

Ah, gotcha.

Do we have anything saying SN offered to drive her to her car? Not saying he did or didn't offer, but
1 not sure we can assume that the offer to keep her from driving to FW guarantees an offer to keep her from walking a few blocks
2 not sure we can assume his car was near the apt (which it would have needed to be, for the offer of a ride from the apt to the garage to be meaningful)
3 if EA was already headed to the garage, then it might have been seen as needless by SN (or by CM herself) for SN to offer to walk/drive CM there

Also, I don't think that the fact that EA was creeping on SB would have necessarily made them cautious about him walking with CM. I don't think people look at someone who has been turned down and instantly assume, "Now he's probably looking for someone (any female) to SA/rape."
20 minutes is a long walk....I wonder why they didn't take a ride to thr garage?

While driving to an appointment this afternoon, I saw a car with a Christina missing poster magnet on the door. I wanted to honk and give a thumbs up or something but I figured they would think I'm just a weirdo. :freakedout:

[it has been asserted] several times for a month or more, that LE is going to have a hard time proving AK since no one can PROVE intent, kidnapping, SA, ransom, inflict bodily harm, use her as a shield...etc
(The elements of AK)

The idea that LE doesn't have evidence that can prove Kidnapping, when they have DNA showing EA put CM IN HIS TRUNK, isn't even logical, is it?!? I know that isn't your thinking, but the idea that this case is just a house of cards awaiting a strong breeze to blow it away ignores everything we know from LE, as if they are clueless and can't properly evaluate the evidence they have acquired.

I don't take LE for clueless. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Kidnapping is a crime. Kidnapping is readily demonstrable by the fact (per LE's sworn affidavit) that EA put her IN HIS TRUNK. She was not IN HIS TRUNK willingly; nor did he put her there for her welfare; so the only way she was IN HIS TRUNK would be against her will and a criminal act.

Yep, SA (or any one of a number of other choices) would add (if proved, as LE says they can) to the seriousness of the Kidnapping. But if they somehow can't prove the SA, then the underlying Kidnapping does not vanish or suddenly become legal. I have mentioned that fact here for quite some time -- sorry if you or others haven't noticed, because I did my best LOL

20 minutes is a long walk....I wonder why they didn't take a ride to thr garage?

Do we have anything saying SN even offered to drive her to her car? Not saying he did or didn't offer, but ...
1 not sure we can assume that the offer to keep her from driving to FW guarantees an offer to keep her from walking a few blocks
2 not sure we can assume his car was near the apt (which it would have needed to be, for the offer of a ride from the apt to the garage to be meaningful)
3 if EA was already headed to the garage, then it might have been seen as needless by SN (or by CM herself) for SN to offer to walk/drive CM there

Aggravated Kidnapping isn't something that normally has many (if any) witnesses nor black and white hard proof but people get convicted of it everyday in America.

EA is being accused of AK (a)(4). Which means:
20.04. AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING.
(a) A person commits an
offense if he intentionally or knowingly abducts another person
with the intent to:
(4)inflict bodily injury on him or violate or abuse
him sexually;

Why they chose this route to go, we don't know but the evidence must be leading them here. They could have chosen a number of different "assumptions & accusations" if that's all they had without evidence in order to secure an arrest warrant (like some believe). I don't think they accuse someone of a crime then chase evidence to support that belief, it's usually done the other way around.

As they uncover more evidence the charges get harsher....murder is coming!

(All my opinions of course)

I don't have any idea what happened. You are asking me, at that point, to jump into the minds of several 20-somethings who had been drinking and possibly doing drugs that night, and determine what they were thinking. I think the only person that knows is EA.

My only worry is that he gets off because of the charge they are attempting, and the fact that it appears to be based on the mindset of one girl in the apartment.

^^ this is what I keep reading and it's impossible IMO that this is what they're basing the charges on...that would be absurd.

The idea that LE can't prove Kidnapping, when they have DNA showing EA put CM IN HIS TRUNK, is silly, isn't it?!? I know those aren't your ideas, but the idea that this case is just a house of cards awaiting a strong breeze to blow it away ignores everything we know from LE, as if they are clueless and can't properly evaluate the evidence they have acquired. I don't take LE for clueless.

Kidnapping is a crime. Kidnapping is demonstrable by the fact (per LE's sworn affidavit) that EA put her IN HIS TRUNK. She was not IN HIS TRUNK willingly, nor did he put her there for her welfare, and the only way she was IN HIS TRUNK would be a criminal act.

SA (or any one of a number of other choices) simply adds to the seriousness of the Kidnapping. But if you can't prove the SA, then the underlying Kidnapping does not vanish or suddenly become legal. I have provided that info here for quite some time, and sorry if you or others haven't noticed, because I did my best LOL

Oh I notice Steve :loveyou: it's just bazaar that people would believe that they don't have evidence to accuse him of AK. I would think that's illegal...

Plano Police Incident Blotter for August 30, 2014
http://www.plano.gov/Archive/ViewFile/Item/3659

(page 4, #57)
August 30, 2014 (Saturday) ~
A disturbance occurred - No Report - Compl Contacted -
Apartments located at Legacy Town Center South (5700 Scruggs Way),
time 02:19:18 a.m.

(page 26, #456)
August 30, 2014 (Saturday) ~
An investigation is noted -
Henry's address (5741 Legacy Drive),
time 10:30:14 p.m.

Plano Police Incident Blotter for September 1, 2014
http://www.plano.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/3671

(page 23, #403)
September 1, 2014 (Monday) ~
Missing Person - R4 Information Report,
Henry's address (5741 Legacy Drive),
time 11:56:34 p.m.

Plano Police Incident Blotter for September 2, 2014
http://www.plano.gov/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/3661

(page 35, #628)
September 2, 2014 (Tuesday) ~
Missing Person - R4 Information Report,
Apartments at Legacy Town Center South (5700 Scruggs Way),
time 11:16:58 p.m.

(Thanks to Laidbacksal, Post #406, Thread #6)

I like your thinking.

To me, the pertinent starting point in trying to envision where he left her, is where LE believes he took her - which was at his home at 5:32 am. It's about 15-20 minutes from there SE to his work, which is Wylie-ish and roughly in the middle of Lavon (just to the north) and Ray Hubbard (just to the south). Going from there another 30-45 minutes outward offers lots of choices even on the E side of both those lakes, and even more ones on the west in the time available.

I like the idea that he left her in some area he had seen (so "knew" in a sense) yet not a place he would be associated with. Prior drives to, around, and near the lake (for unrelated reasons, as he went about his life) might have caused him to think, as he's in a panic, "I should take her THERE." And working in Wylie, and living in Allen, certainly offers lots of opportunity over time to have driven here, there, or elsewhere around the lakefront and see rugged hiding areas.

But it's a needle in a haystack. Often it just takes time, before finding that one spot.

You know, I thought about this time we drove out to In-Sync Exotics in Wylie.

That Kroger is located on Bethany/Allen Heights. If you take Allen Heights south, you'll end at Parker Rd.

We drove East on Parker Rd that curved around when we caravanned out to In-Sync and once we got off 78 and headed more inward towards the place (and also close to the lake) it got pretty swampy. I saw that bc the roads were gravel, the land was wet, muddy & swampy with high brush everywhere and the housing was pretty squalor. There were trailers parked in random places spread far apart with rusty/bulk garbage (cars, vans, mattresses, old swing sets, tires, machine equip, etc) just spread through out the area. I believe they had signs for boat ramps but honestly if you just found an abandoned piece of land around there no one would see you coming or going nor find what you dumped for a long time.

Maybe when he came back? Didn't his phone ping back at SAL before he went home? Maybe it wasn't EA that searched CM's car, but we will never know that information I fear. All of the friends parked in the same area that night. Whose car did they use to go to What-A-Burger? EA ate his burger at the apartment, or so he said and that is when he was ready to go home.

I'm interested to know if LE verified the trip (PP, SB and EA) the group claim they made to Whataburger.

If LE pulled video and were able to identify the group and what time they arrived.
It is probably standard for LE to check witness stories for timeline purposes, if for no other reason.

Iirc, PP drove the other two in her car.

I believe the possible "getting sick" theory was because of her change of clothes & the t-shirt.. IIRC

I thought it was because she wanted to get comfy (to relax and fall asleep) because she planned to spend the night.
A few wondered why she didn't bring a few or her own things with her.
Remember this was a girls' night out - NOT!
People responded that they always borrow their friend's stuff - no biggie - not indicative CM wasn't planning to stay all along, etc.
When she decided to leave, some asked why she wouldn't put her own top back on.
Just little details trying to sort out the truth of the matter.
Because if she borrowed the shirt to sleep in, the reason she changed her shirt wasn't because she vomited on it.
Don't people usually bend forward when they vomit anyway?
Come to think of it, I've never thrown up on my shirt.
One doesn't usually stay in a sitting position and throw up on oneself.
A better excuse would be ketchup dripped out of a hamburger onto her top.
But she is so tiny and her knit top wasn't loose fitting at all.
I guess she could have spilled a drink down her front but it isn't common imo.
Unless in crowded SD, a drink was bumped and spilled or splashed on her clothing.
Incidents such as this do happen.

On HLN (JVM or NG) Jonni believed in a "girls' night out" and that Christina was planning to spend the night.
She left because she wanted her dog, had to work early and a fight with HF.
Never made sense to me, the reasons were present to begin with, but that's what Jonni said.

I thought it was because she wanted to get comfy (to relax and fall asleep) because she planned to spend the night.
A few wondered why she didn't bring a few or her own things with her.
Remember this was a girls' night out - NOT!
People responded that they always borrow their friend's stuff - no biggie - not indicative CM wasn't planning to stay all along, etc.
When she decided to leave, some asked why she wouldn't put her own top back on.
Just little details trying to sort out the truth of the matter.
Because if she borrowed the shirt to sleep in, the reason she changed her shirt wasn't because she vomited on it.
Don't people usually bend forward when they vomit anyway?
Come to think of it, I've never thrown up on my shirt.
One doesn't usually stay in a sitting position and throw up on oneself.
A better excuse would be ketchup dripped out of a hamburger onto her top.
But she is so tiny and her knit top wasn't loose fitting at all.
I guess she could have spilled a drink down her front but it isn't common imo.
Unless in crowded SD, a drink was bumped and spilled or splashed on her clothing.
Incidents such as this do happen.

On HLN (JVM or NG) Jonni believed in a "girls' night out" and that Christina was planning to spend the night.
She left because she wanted her dog, had to work early and a fight with HF.
Never made sense to me, the reasons were present to begin with, but that's what Jonni said.

A previous Vi stated that CM was feeling sick that night. Not sure where that information came from. But as it's been stated by jonni via the Vi's that no one at the apt had been talking or helping , I have to wonder why they would believe anything that was said by those who were there that night. Very confusing at the very least. JMO

I can think of three cases recently were kidnapping charges were placed, and have stuck thus far. Alexis Murphy in VA....her abductor/murderer is in prison, but her body has never been located. Hannah Graham in VA...her accused abductor/murderer has been caught, and charged, but trial hasn't happened yet, her body was located. And ******* Hernandez in NH, from what I remember he was charged with many things, but kidnapping was one, she is alive and hopefully healing from her nightmares.

At any rate, the evidence for kidnapping was present, though the public didn't know what. Remember in Christina's case, the police said if we knew the DNA details, we'd understand more, or something to that effect. Yes police know much more than we do here, and I'm positive they have the correct person and I'm positive they can get a conviction.

As with the other cases I mentioned, there was no reason for DNA or other evidence to be anywhere near those charged or convicted except for bad reasons. Hannah Graham for instance, whether she willingly got in Matthew's car or not, Matthew's intentions were to sexually assault her, which he did, and then murdered her. With Alexis Murphy, her car was on video leaving a store, and her killer following behind her. Why Alexis went to his home, we don't really know, however, at some point she was not allowed to leave voluntarily. Taylor's intent was to sexually assault, and then murder her as well.

I don't think intent is as hard to prove as people think. In Christina's case, she knew the guy, however, once she was in the vehicle, what was HIS intent? Was it to take her home? Take her to a friends? Take her to an amusement park? Out shopping? Noooo the intent was to cause her harm. There's no other reason to believe they were together for a legit reason, and her never seen again if the intent wasn't to harm her in some way.

Where he put her is what is bothering me. He had time on his hands, BUT, he didn't know that!!! Therefore IMO she was placed somewhere near to something familiar to him, or sadly a dumpster which could have been emptied by the time she was reported missing. But I don't see how he would have known how long it would be before she was reported or someone started looking for her. How would he know the boyfriend wouldn't be out that very same morning?

So much makes no sense and leaves me with more questions than answers.

Just a late night thought to add to the timeframe of when we think EA could have taken Christina out of his trunk.

He states he had to be at work at 8am IIRC. Well Sprint in Wylie does not open until 10 am on Saturdays. So why would he have been considered 3 hours late to work and not just 1 if he arrived at approx 11am? Why would a manager have to be 2 hours early to work? Unless they were getting a delivery of phones? what else bothers me is do we know if all employees have a key to the store to unlock the door, turn off the alarm, set up registers for the day? Is that something only a manager would do? If thats the case he would have had to get to work and at least unlock the door to let the employees in.
I never considered the possibility he had her in his trunk and drove to the Sprint store then back home to clean up if need be, change into work clothes, get gas at Krogers and clean his vehicle up a little and head back to work. I would like to hear more from the questioning of employees that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody