GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #31 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand your point but I don't believe it works that way. The interfere with governmental function part would have to be related to the kidnapping itself at the time it happened. For example, someone kidnaps a senator in order to prevent them from casting a vote.

In this situation they're saying EA wanted to have sex with CM so he kidnapped her in order to do so, therefore making it aggravated.

There's another aggravating factor that says something about terrorizing, I can't remember how it's worded, but it makes more sense to me as a backup to make the charge fit.

I think EA's "interference" was just a way for them to get a warrant and not a charge they ever intended to prosecute because they knew if they could legally get a warrant that they would be able to charge him with something more serious.

Yesterday in Dallas, a woman was forced to get in her trunk by two perps pointing a gun at her and ordering her into her trunk. She was able to pop the trunk and flee. She survived thank heavens. I think that would be terror and an aggravating factor in charges against perps.

I wonder what type of crime in general? Theft......I would imagine, but who knows. Possibly assault, dui, due to inebriates after bars close? Interesting.

Yes, theft, bank robberies, dui's, assault, and who knows what else....

i didn't say anything about wiping it? im not sure what you are asking?
I know you didn't, but we do know he supposedly did it. I am asking your opinion on when you think he did it. Is it something that takes awhile or not? I have no clue what it takes to wipe a phone clean.

ETA: I didn't realize there was a question of where the wiping his phone info came from and sorry if I overstepped here. I see it was addressed here after I wrote this post so guess it is okay for me to leave this.

Yep.

FWIW, it looks like LE believes that as well, as they leave several clues in the affidavits that would seemingly point in that direction.

My (always adjusting) outline for what happened has settled for a few weeks on the scenario that (a) she willingly got in his car to ride "somewhere" (lots of possibilities) and then return to her car in maybe 45 minutes to drive home, (b) all went as expected until they got near the Shops area again, when (c) he decided to make his "move" so to speak and she rebuffed him, and (d) things got ugly and she ended up in his trunk.

Re your personal date experience: yikes. Very eerie to even read that. Makes me shudder.

Because I feel so strongly that she wouldn't of gotten in the car with him to go anywhere...since he was swaying and said he had a lot to drink or whatever ( or maybe he wasn't intoxicated at all???) but I can, however, put her in the car by the sheer unluckiness of seeing her asking for something that required maybe getting in his car.... maybe he was heading for his car and she wanted to use his phone one last time and he says sure.... but maybe he is already near to his car and gets in and so she sits down in passenger side to use his phone or borrow a lighter or whatever.... maybe he had some pills he offered... I don't know but I am thinking more on the lines that he had something in his car that she needed or wanted and she took a minute to get into his car, willingly, before leaving in her own car ...which she never made it too... but something got her into the car and then something happened in the car...maybe since she willingly got into the car (just playing it out in my head) then in his sick mind he thought she might like something else from him and she disgustingly turned him down, this would make two times in one night and he snaps immediately and within seconds she is over powered and within minutes she has been so very harmed or killed that he panics and puts her in his trunk. With rage and snapping....it could all happen so fast.

I, too, have noticed the occasional tendency to accept Facebook rumors without question, while contesting the very contents of the affidavits. I just shrug and move on -- what else can you do? [emoji4]
Since I don't read FB posts about this case, I don't take those rumors without question either. But the affidavits are written as a theory to what LE believes took place and can change their theory depending on future evidence to either bolster or dispel their belief. Their initial ideas could be off the mark and are not written in stone.

I just watched Christina's Dissapeared episode.
I have seen how her Mom has said a few times now that being abducted or taken was Christina's biggest fear. My heart is just broken for her family.
Please Lord help us find Christina.

Well, if it happened in that garage, it probably happened within minutes with no time for the fear of being abducted to even cross her mind. I am thinking rage and snapping happened in his car in those minutes before he even drove away. I am very hopeful that she was alive in his trunk and I can also let my mind hope that with his connections to Mexico maybe he managed to get her there....alive... and maybe then her worst fears have come true and maybe she can be alive and living an abduction scenario. I haven't totally ruled that out in my head. I am hopeful for that because then she will and can still be found alive.

Nope. For AK.

I think it's premature for a murder charge, lacking a body. Think we need more time to demonstrate she isn't coming back, ever. As I see it, each day that EA doesn't tell what he did with her when he removed her from his TRUNK (and she was IN HIS TRUNK, so he knows) is one more straw on the back of that old camel's back. If he won't tell for long enough, it'll happen, and I think he'll fry if he doesn't talk.

Do we know if ALL of his phones have been accounted for???? All of them??? Not one missing?

Yesterday in Dallas, a woman was forced to get in her trunk by two perps pointing a gun at her and ordering her into her trunk. She was able to pop the trunk and flee. She survived thank heavens. I think that would be terror and an aggravating factor in charges against perps.

And if Christina was able to, she should of been able to pop the trunk of his car also. Clearly she wasn't able to. :(

I just drove by EA house bc I was in the area & I was happily surprised when I saw about 4 different houses with HFCM banners in their yard. I only saw flyers taped to 2 street poles in the area.

I also noticed that he has installed 2 large (that I could see) security cameras that point directly towards the stret in front of his house. I suppose there's more but I didn't stop to investigate. Can't wait til mañana

I just drove by EA house bc I was in the area & I was happily surprised when I saw about 4 different houses with HFCM banners in their yard. I only saw flyers taped to 2 street poles in the area.

I also noticed that he has installed 2 large (that I could see) security cameras that point directly towards the stret in front of his house. I suppose there's more but I didn't stop to investigate. Can't wait til mañana

Yeah, JMOM mentioned the security cameras a couple of months ago...

Haven't been posting much recently, but still reading with y'all.

I just cannot fathom that Christina has not been found yet. I know TX is big (huge). But we all know EA is no genius. Most criminals aren't. How could he have hid her so well?

He sure doesn't seem to be the outdoorsy type or someone with back-road/rural knowledge. I can't see him getting down and dirty out in the boonies somewhere to hide her. But I also don't lean towards dumpster-type theories.

I guess I am just surprised that he (or someone) was able to hide poor Christina well enough for her not to be found yet. :(

:lurk:

I, too, have noticed the occasional tendency to accept Facebook rumors without question, while contesting the very contents of the affidavits. I just shrug and move on -- what else can you do? [emoji4]

One explanation could be that if a facebook rumour fits the theory one has, one would not challenge it, if one disagrees with the warrant one might contest the every detail within it.

JMO

Glad they put up the cams Geez

Wonder what or if any new information will be public from the bail reduction hearing tomorrow. I have thought about making the hour drive over to Plano but not sure if there would be room in there since I am sure many reporters will be there.

Glad they put up the cams Geez

Not sure if you are being sarcastic but I'm sure the cameras are for their protection. If I lived near them I'd be getting them too. Based on some of the vile stuff I've seen hurled at the family I'd be worried about someone doing something rash. JMO. I'm sure his parents already feel like they are in a sideshow. I know I would. Not saying anyone should feel for EA at this point, but his family is suffering too.

Not sure if you are being sarcastic but I'm sure the cameras are for their protection. If I lived near them I'd be getting them too. Based on some of the vile stuff I've seen hurled at the family I'd be worried about someone doing something rash. JMO.

I wasn't sure how to take Cortne's comment, either - maybe sincere? But I do remember how EA had a file folder full of printed out death threats against him and his family.

I wasn't sure how to take Cortne's comment, either - maybe sincere? But I do remember how EA had a file folder full of printed out death threats against him and his family.

Yep and in such an emotional situation you have to worry about that lone wolf who wants to take justice into his/her own hands.

Haven't been posting much recently, but still reading with y'all.

I just cannot fathom that Christina has not been found yet. I know TX is big (huge). But we all know EA is no genius. Most criminals aren't. How could he have hid her so well?

He sure doesn't seem to be the outdoorsy type or someone with back-road/rural knowledge. I can't see him getting down and dirty out in the boonies somewhere to hide her. But I also don't lean towards dumpster-type theories.

I guess I am just surprised that he (or someone) was able to hide poor Christina well enough for her not to be found yet. :(

:lurk:

I am afraid she may never be found because LE was behind 3-4 days when they started their search; however, I pray for her to be found every day. I want to know what they found in that shed behind EA's house.

Do yall like my new avatar? hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member